Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Help!

Postby Katiemarie321 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:26 am

Ok so this guy that i have had feelings for since 10th grade (I'm no in my freshman year of college and we havn't really spoken since senior year of high school) , who was one of my good friends we really don't talk anymore (just a quick hi and bye if i run in to him). But I had a dream i became good friends with his sisters and was hanging out his house with his family and his parents loved me. But we weren't going out I just became good friends with his sisters ...what does this mean for the past week or two all i do is have dreams about him they always involve him even if my dream has nothing to do with him he ends up in my dream...any answers would be amazing if u could help me!..I really liked this dream i just really want to know what it means?

Thank you
Katiemarie321

Re: Help!

Postby angelgirlie1231 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:56 pm

i always hav dreams like that. maybe you still like him and want to impress his family, sisters, parents, and you want to be more subtile to him that its him you are really trying to impress, who knows
angelgirlie1231

Return to General Dream Discussion