Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The Door Forcibly closes

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

The Door Forcibly closes

Postby mr2england » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:59 am

In my dream I start to walk towards the door to leave a room and the door starts to close, I grab it and try to keep it from closing and it feels as if there is a spirit pulling against me pulling the door closed as I am trying to keep it from closing, I start to panic and wake up. Can anyone help me with the meaning of this?
mr2england

Re: The Door Forcibly closes

Postby dreamer » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:19 pm

do u feel there's something that's working against you in your everday endeavours..generally..or do u feel there's sumthn u keep missin out on..whatever it is there must be a general feel that sumthn or someone is keeping from reachin sumthn that you'd like to reach or from leaving a particular situation,to your improvement ..the fact that you cannot see the source..may be that you're not confronting the root as to what it really is..or where it stems from..?
dreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby mr2england » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:25 am

:( actually, I am dating someone that lives two hours away, I have a 15 year old freshman son, who I dont want to move. We live in a small town, he has lived here his whole life and I dont want to take him out of school and away from his friends, could this be it????
mr2england

Postby dreamer » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:12 pm

maybe..only you can know what it really is..but it sounds like it..i believe dreams signify what we cannot confront ourselves in day today ways..matters that are really precious to us..but that we don't face directly..so in this case maybe ure thinkin twice from shutting the door(relocating)..(moving away)on what you have..an maybe not just for your son...?!
dreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion