Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

why? why...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

why? why...

Postby wolfdog » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:36 pm

why do i always dream that i want to start a sexual relationship, or that im sexually attracted to a guy and am approaching him but he's always either uninterested and apathetic, or likes another girl (uninterested, too)

it's not a certain guy, many different guys in different dreams, and i don't have to be attracted to them in real life to "want" them in a dream.
wolfdog

Re: why? why...

Postby Guineapirate » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:59 pm

Are these dreams about real guys you know, or are they faceless generic guys?

It sounds to me like you have a little bit of self doubt, which is perfect normal. However, remember that both guys and gals think that confidence is a turn-on. Think about the great things that you will be able to bring to the table in a relationship and keep it in your mind.

Take care.
Yarrrrrr, I'm dreaming of Tray-shur!!!
Guineapirate
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion