Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Crows

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Crows

Postby GrimmTeather » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:11 pm

I had a dream that I was in the backyard of my old house in the country. I was with someone that I don't know in real life, but 'felt' like I knew them. A man in his 40s who came across as a ranger. He was with me for most of the dream and I talked with him about things... I can't remember the content.
At one point, I looked down near my feet and saw a crows head. It looked like it had been cut off. Almost straight away I looked up and saw a crow on a green fence I was standing directly in front of. This crow looked diseased or ill and was squawking at me. I was scared it would swoop me or something, but when I noticed the ranger wasn't scared, I stopped worrying.

Can anyone help me translate this?
GrimmTeather
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion