Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Interesting Pregnancy Dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Interesting Pregnancy Dream

Postby liltree1990 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:01 pm

Am and 18 and a college freshman. I recently had a very starnge dream about my boyfriend and myself.

Both of us were standing in this lodge type place - I think that we were on vacation. I got the feeling that we were married, but we never said it. Also, I got the feeling that I was pregnant, but we never said that either, but I wasn't showing, I think that we may have just found out. We were standing at the window of this lodge, there was a fire in a fire place right next to us, and we were looking out, there was snow falling over this woods and it was all white. He bent down and kissed my belly, then stood up and rubbed it. We stood there and in the dream I felt incredably happy and very much in love with him.

From the dream inturpetations many of the things that I remember can have either good or bad conotations. I think that this dream was more about us being together and being happy, and I think that the message of this dream is a positive one. Any thoughts?
Last edited by liltree1990 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
liltree1990

Relationship with my boyfirend

Postby John_Livermore » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:56 am

liltree1990 wrote:Am and 18 and a college freshman. I recently had a very starnge dream about my boyfriend and myself.

Both of us were standing in this lodge type place - I think that we were on vacation. I got the feeling that we were married, but we never said it. Also, I got the feeling that I was pregnant, but we never said that either, but I wasn't showing, I think that we may have just found out. We were standing at the window of this lodge, there was a fire in a fire place right next to us, and we were looking out, there was snow falling over this woods and it was all white. He bent down and kissed my belly, then stood up and rubbed it. We stood there and in the dream I felt incredably happy and very much in love with you.

From the dream inturpetations many of the things that I remember can have either good or bad conotations. I think that this dream was more about us being together and being happy, and I think that the message of this dream is a positive one. Any thoughts?

Dear liltree1990!

To dream of your boyfriend represents your waking relationship with him and how you feel about it. The feelings you have experienced in your dream to him are the feelings you experience to him in your "wake life". So considering the fact you have felt "incredibly happy" in your dream means, it may be concluded that your true feelings towards your boyfriend are the same in your "real life".

Now something about the feeling that you were married - in your case this most probably suggests your commitment to your boyfriend (as you have been "incredibly happy", knowing that you are married in your dream).

The interpretation of the feeling of being pregnant is similar to the latter: it is said that a dream about pregnancy is a good omen for women - an improvement in your intimate relationship is forthcoming (here again is important that you have been "incredibly happy", knowing that you are pregnant in your dream).

The clean, white snow may represent the innocence, truth and peace in your relationship and the fact that your boyfriend has kissed and touched your belly should show that he truly loves you. The lit fireplace in your dream symbolizes contentment, warmth, and comfort.

In conclusion of this suggestion for an interpretation of your dream, it should be noticed that your dream most likely (if not definitely) is a positive one.

In the end, I would like to thank to the team of the site for dream interpretation http://www.fatedreams.com/ (from which I have taken the interpretations of your dream keywords) for the good selection of interpretations of the keywords.

All the best I wish you in the end,
to you and your precious boyfriend!

P. S. I have discovered the fore-mentioned link recently and the reason I cite it in my signature is because this is the first site concerning dreams interpretation that has both blog and forum.
John Livermore, Psychologist

http://www.fatedreams.com/ - this is the only site for dream interpretation in the Internet that offers a dream dictionary for PC, mobile phones and PDAs, a blog and a forum in one place.
John_Livermore
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion