Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Postby virgoiboi » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:00 pm

I keep dreamin every now and then about this person I use to talk to even when I'm not thinkin of the person...we stopped talkin because I made a mistake and they couldn't find in heart to give me a second chance said it's not that I don't want too I just can't basically pride got in the way/someone else did too...since then I still believe we'll get back together....for the past couple of days I been dreamin about the persons I would say 7 dreams and they all have the same storyline about us gettin back together and working it out..some tell me that it's because I think about them too much but there are times when I don't at all and it's still the same thing I believe in dreams and I do believe that your dreams tell u something/about something that's gonna happen...I don't know what to think i believe and want so bad for them to come tru....can someone help me on how to interprete my dreams cause I'm soooo confused

Return to General Dream Discussion