Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I said a name....

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I said a name....

Postby Knarf » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:36 pm

this is my first post here...I have been reading several of pages about dreams but couldnt find an answer so I hope someone can hlep me understanding this...
This is really fatal because I cant remember anything.The other day I was taking a short nap in the afternoon and I fell in a deep sleep mywife was also there...and later she told me I said following while sleeping...sorry sugar,cool sugar... and I also said a name..Christine...
Now my wife thinks I dream about my ex..but I never had a girlfriend or friend with the name Christine I dont even know anyone by this name..also I never called anyone sugar in my whole life...in addition Im german so english is actually not my first language BUT i live in asia and me and my wife conversate in english....my wife doesnt talk to me now as she thinks i dream about others... :o but i really dont know a person named christine ...and i cant remember anything about that dream.

any kind of help or ideas would be really appreciated :D

Return to General Dream Discussion