Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

a wierd dream abt my crush

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

a wierd dream abt my crush

Postby imagine » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:37 pm

Ok, so I dreamt that my 2 good friends and I went out and party at some guy's house, and I'm not a drinker. But in my dream, my friends basically forced me to drink, and I got out of control. Out of the blue, my crush showed up and took me away from my friends, and literally drove me away. I woke up, and saw my cuteeeeeeee crush, and he was smiling and taking care of me... And then I realized that I wasnt in my hometown, and I was in the sky. It was rly random, but romantic... I looked at him, and he said something but i didnt get it, then my stupid alarm woke me up..

One problem, my crush was my two friends' ex.. and I rly rly like him.. SO can someone tell me what my dream meant?

Return to General Dream Discussion