Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Confused

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Confused

Postby unbreakable » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:35 pm

So I want to know what my dream means. I'm at the dentist office and my ex boyfriend of 4 years comes to pick me up in my old car. he's driving and there is a little boy in the back and a man I'm assuming his father. My ex kisses me on the lips then lets go of the steering wheel i go to grab it but we end up in a river of some sorts. I break my window out and get my ex out of the car before it fills up with water but don't have time to save the little boy and man in the back seat due to running out of breath. After all is done the rest of the dream i keep beating myself up over not saving the little boy and why i saved my ex over him when obviously my ex wanted to die. Any suggestions would be great thanks!
unbreakable

Return to General Dream Discussion