Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

please can u say what these dreams mean

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

please can u say what these dreams mean

Postby eekhx » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:57 pm

hi
i had this dream a couple nights ago, okay basicly i am walking down this road and i see the guy fancy sitting down on the pavement. i go and talk to him for a bit and then a couple of friends come along. the guy i fancy is about to roll up a cigarette and my mate asks him for touse but he says very firmly, no im tousin her (as in me), he then starts rollin the cigarette on my knee :? SUDDENLY there is lots of ufos very close to the earth, they take control of a house nearby and it starts flying as if its a spaceship to, me and the guy i fancy run away cos we are scared i am holdin onto his hand cos i dunt wanna lose him, we start runnin down my grandads street and i go into his house there are lots of people from school who i dont talk to in there and my great grandmother who is dead, alive in my dream. my grandad falls asleep so i get up, about to leave but as im doing that he wakes up and says, arnt u takin your gcses early cos u are so clever, so i said, no im not i am to stupid. then i leave his house.......

okay the dream i had last night....

i am hanging around in the streets with a boy i used to fancy YEARS ago we start gettin with each other , then my best mate and his mate turn up, also getin with each other, my mom calls me and i have to go meet her. when i get back to our hang out spot all 3 of them have left, i get a call from my best mate saying, we are at a club then she hangs up. i walk all the way into the town to try and find them. there is a powercut and then the streets start moving. and then i wake up
<3
eekhx
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion