Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Pregnant Sister

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Pregnant Sister

Postby msolivier » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Last night i had a dream about my pregnant sister's unborn baby. My dream focused on a test that was admistered to determine the sex of the baby. Each time the test was given if it indicated the baby was a girl there would be no heart beat but if it indicated the baby was a boy there would be a loud heart beat. So in my dream somebody (I don't remember if it was me or my sister) kept doing the test over and over and our emotions would go from happy to sad. I woke up this morning feeling strange from the dream.

Now this morning while sitting at my desk in the office I received a call from a friend telling another good friend had died last night in her sleep.

Do you think my dream was a sign before I received the bad news this morning?

any thoughts?
msolivier

Re: Pregnant Sister

Postby BeautifulMesses » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:35 pm

If it was a sign of the news you received today, what do you think would have had to do with your sister's baby? Was the friend that passed, a girl?
BeautifulMesses
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion