Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Fighting Family members that are Demonic Vampires

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Fighting Family members that are Demonic Vampires

Postby Adriann88 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:36 am

Last night I had a dream that my husbands aunt, grandmother and aunts boyfriend were these demonic vampires trying to attack my husband and I. Its here at my house that I see my husband and I fighting his relatives at our home. My husbands Aunt tries to cut me with these nails that are black and forest green color. When Im figting her Im beating her with some type of stick but I cant see the color. Every time I woke up last night the dream would start off right where it left off. But every time I woke up I felt like I got hit with a ton of bricks. After I woke up this morning for good my stomach and arms had very light markings on them like if I did get scratched. I dont know what this means or if its stating something bad is going to happen but to also help out with the dream interpretation, my husbands aunt, her boyfriend and grandmother dont like me for their own personal reasons. Please help me understand why Im having these dreams.

Thank you

Re: Fighting Family members that are Demonic Vampires

Postby Guineapirate » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:57 pm

I think you're having these dreams because your subconscious is dealing with the antagonistic relationship with your husband's aunt and extended family. My best advice is to try to be your nicest to them. Don't stoop to their level. Remember that although your husband loves you, they are still his family and you should still treat them with as much respect as you can, for your husband's sake. He will definitely stick by you, because in the dream he's fighting back at them alongside you. If they want to be petty and vindictive, just ignore them. You're the better person and everyone else will see that.

Take care.
Yarrrrrr, I'm dreaming of Tray-shur!!!
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion