Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help...its raining knives

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Help...its raining knives

Postby kristie » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:48 am

I need help with this one as I can't find the theme in dream books or on the net...

ive recently broken up with someone and im still in love with him. i dreamt i was with someone else and seemed happy but my ex was trying to tell me bad things that would talk me out of it
then i was standing at a bar with my ex's best friend (we get on well and he'd give me advice) and we were laughing and saying that we knew thats how my ex would react
anyway then the scene changed and i was talking to a stranger (possibly still in the crowded bar) and it was raining knives...more like cleavers actually. they seemed to be cutting anything if their path, including the person i was talking to
then i woke up
kristie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help...its raining knives

Postby Nicholas » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:06 am

im just going to guess

when it rains people are usually sad so prob raining cause ur sad and the knives areprob cause ur really angry....

But since u and ur boyfriend broke up
dont worry about it just let it go cause me and my girlfriend broke up and didnt talk for a year but than me and her saw each other started talking and now we are back together again

so u never no what might happen i no its going to hurt but there are 9040923 other guys in this world this is just one so even if this ONE

So Dont go beating ur self up over ONE guy :dummy"
Nicholas

Postby kristie » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:26 am

thanks...but i dont need advice
i just wanna know the significance of the falling knives!
its gotta mean something?
kristie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby ercsis » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:51 am

I think it means aggression and anger that you still feel with yourself because you broke up. The stranger could be your "anima" or "animus" (you did not tell if this stranger was a man or a woman) and you talked to this part of yourself. The friend who you were talking to was also you, that was your anima and this part of you sees the situation similar than you. The "stranger" has much more aggressive feelings and would like to destroy everything.
ercsis

Return to General Dream Discussion