Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Aeroplane leaving without me and me following it. =S

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Aeroplane leaving without me and me following it. =S

Postby Swayziie » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:30 am

Hi, I had a dream that me and my family + friends were on our way to a holiday to Jamaica. Everything was going fine, we boarded the plane and everything, but I was having difficulty finding my seat as I had lost my mum and followed someone else. I went all around the plane until I found her. This is still all before the plane left, I had said to my mum I wanted to go swimming. So we got off the plane so I could. Suddenly the plane started taking off,a dn we was watching it. I then said to my mum you know we cant get back on. We started chasing the plane from down below and we were actually planning to run until the plane landed. There was a long line of bandanas which reached the ground attached to the tail of the plane, so we was content with catching it. We reached a fork in the road and decided to turn right. These times the plane was still above us. We reached an area where a block of flats was all around and me and my mum couldn't get out. Suddenly I saw a friend who told me to come up. I climbed up the wall using balconies and when I reached the window I saw I was looking through the aeroplane window. He said we couldnt get on yet because everything was shut. Then it all went black and me and my mum was in a cave with a boulder in front of it. There was an explosion and some of our friends emerged and said we wouldn't leave you behind, and the took us on board with them and we were on our way.

Wow I can't believe I remembered all of that. But my main concern is that everywhere I read they said that being ON the plane means you are heading up and doing great things with your life. But I was off the plane and continuously following it. Does that mean that I've missed out on something? But I did eventually get on the plane.

I would really like to know what this dream means please!
Thank youu :wave:
Swayziie

Re: Aeroplane leaving without me and me following it. =S

Postby Guineapirate » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:03 pm

I don't think the dream means that you missed your opportunity. It only means that you're afraid you will miss it, but ultimately you'll catch the plane. Especially the end when your friends tell you that they won't leave you behind. I think your interpretation is spot on. I can always be tricky to see good opportunities, but it's best not to dwell on missed opportunities. I'm a bit of an optimist, so I view each missed opportunity as a reminder to always keep my eyes open for the next good one.

Take care.
Yarrrrrr, I'm dreaming of Tray-shur!!!
Guineapirate
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion