Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

a running theme of dead

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

a running theme of dead

Postby yazjha » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:45 pm

Lately I've been having these dreams about being dead.

In the first one I jumped over a not-so-high but steep cliff trying to get a ball someone had dropped for them, and I split my head open on a rock. But I grabbed the ball, climbed back up to the cliff, and then everyone who had been there was gone, and there were only these two guys there to tell me that I had fallen and died. It turned out my spirit had kept running even though my body had died.

I had one or two more, but I didn't die in them, I just knew that I was dead. In the last one I came to this place with a lot of other, well, dead people, like a football stadium kind of place.

Usually I'm pretty decent at least making up interpretations of my dreams, but I can't even fake an explanation for recurring dreams of being a ghost. Any ideas?

:balloons:
yazjha

Re: a running theme of dead

Postby Guineapirate » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:53 pm

Hi Yazjha, dreams of death aren't always indicative of your own death. Rather it might represent a period of change for you (i.e. the end of one stage and the beginning of another). I see that your location is a University. Are you about to graduate or have you recently changed majors? You're just experiencing some of the natural apprehension that comes with change. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Good luck.
Yarrrrrr, I'm dreaming of Tray-shur!!!
Guineapirate
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby yazjha » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:15 pm

I would have thought that, but nothing's really changing. I've been in college for three months now and my major's still the same. Hmm.
yazjha

Postby Guineapirate » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:37 am

Hmmm maybe the dream is more about you starting college rather than graduating then. Good luck and study hard!!
Yarrrrrr, I'm dreaming of Tray-shur!!!
Guineapirate
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion