Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I keep having disturbing dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I keep having disturbing dreams

Postby heidi » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:22 pm

I keep dreaming about witnessing murders or getting called to solve a murder. I do not recognize either the place or the people in my dreams.
It's like I am another person. I am not a cop or anything like that, and in my dreams is like I am some else! Does anybody ever experience something like that?
heidi

Re: I keep having disturbing dreams

Postby Guineapirate » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:47 pm

Have you been watching a lot of Law and Order or CSI shows lately? Heheh. Just kidding.

Since you don't recognize the victims, I think the murders and the crime-solving represent some unfulfilled desire of yours that you wish to accomplish. Have you started a book that you haven't finished, do you want to go back to school, or did you start knitting a sweater that you put aside?

I hope this helps.
Yarrrrrr, I'm dreaming of Tray-shur!!!
Guineapirate
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion