Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Crystals

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Crystals

Postby MDRKNGL » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:14 am

In my dream I was waking up in the couch after a nap at the place of the boy I’m dating, then under the comforter I found this silver necklace, thin silver chain, with a crystal pendant and a bronze shoe, the writing of the bronze should made me believed it was someone else’s that left it there, but then I found more another shoe pendant, and another two long crystal pendant one with red on top then crystal and the other one with black and crystal…
one crystal, like tear drop and the bronze shoe were already on the necklace and then the other shoe that I found was like Marie Antoinette style, with turquoise and flower print and in the tip of the show between laces was were the other crystal were hidden, I remember I felt happy like ‘oh I have one necklace and so many cool pendants’ and kept on searching the tip of the shoe thinking about finding more crystal with other colours on top, and then I woke up.. was very lucid ‘cause actually at the moment I was taking nap on the couch
MDRKNGL
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Crystals

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:36 am

A chain pendant is a symbol for an argument and fight on the way.
A crystal means a girl,
And shoe means a partner.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion