Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

wierd dream, i cant figure it out

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

wierd dream, i cant figure it out

Postby codymonstah » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:05 pm

i had a dream the other night that i was in this guy's house.
his house was always dark and he knew almost everything there was to know, and if he didnt, he could learn. i asked him how he did it. he showed me his closet, i went inside.
the closet was shaped like an L from the entrance of the room. in the closet, there were these spirits.
they were evil spirits because i could feel it and i was afraid of them. theyre body was shadow black but theyre faces were red like a red light shined on them. i could then ask them anything and they would tell me the answer honestly. i stepped into the closet and asked a question. and one of them answered it truthfully. then my girlfriend came in and asked it a question and it lied to her but she didnt believe me. she asked if i had sex before meeting her and it said yes.
thats all i really remember from that dream.
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: wierd dream, i cant figure it out

Postby puja99 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:13 am

DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: wierd dream, i cant figure it out

Postby Sheena » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:31 am

Black is not evil. As obscured image, it is unknown or unknowable - to dreamer.
What is black here is body. As this dream is about a relational conflict regards sexual and perhaps fidelity fears, being unseeable is dreamer's wish.
Faces convey identity, personality, emotion and intent. These being red suggests highly energized and satisfied. Another wish for this relationship.
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion