Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I dreamed i was a woman?!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I dreamed i was a woman?!

Postby imannoyinglol » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:05 pm

im serious, i dreamed i was a woman. what exactly does this mean? im not a woman in real life :? :? :? :drool:
imannoyinglol

Re: I dreamed i was a woman?!

Postby Dagny Taggart » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:20 pm

Well, the Dream Dictionary says this: "To dream that you are the opposite sex, suggests that you exhibit or need to incorporate those qualities of the opposite sex. Ask yourself, how do you feel being a man or a woman? In what ways can you incorporate those feelings into your waking life."

Maybe you need to be more nurturing or show your emotions more freely. Make any sense? What's going on in your life? Sick friend? Need to be a shoulder to a buddy who you're normally more macho with? Maybe it's you who needs a shoulder? :blowingkisses:
Dagny Taggart

Re: I dreamed i was a woman?!

Postby ElizVanZee » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:52 pm

The male and the female image in dreams both carry a very specific meaning. The male form is meant to convey the idea of logic while the female conveys the idea of emotion.

When a man sees himself functioning in a female form in a dream, it would indicate that he is using too much of an emotional perspective – actually living from his own emotional perspective. This is demeaning to a man’s nature. Any emotion or feeling that a male is meant to be aware of is shown to a male via the female or animal images in his dream - but not through his own body.
ElizVanZee
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion