Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Post your dreams, and I'll interpret them.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Re: Post your dreams, and I'll interpret them.

Postby Nay Louise » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Hey.
I need help with this one...
Really quite puzzling.

I was walking past a pool and saw a cat drowning. The cat was black and white and really sickly looking. For some reason it just couldnt keep its heap above the water. But i saved it. I dried it and kept it warm. My sister helped to. And she hates cats. But she helped. Then, for some reason, something was wrong. I ran back to the pool and found 3 kittens at the bottom of the pool. I dont know how i knew they were there or even that the cat was pregnant. But i saved the kittens. But for some reason i could only save one at a time. Picking up one and running it back to my sister. Then returning to get the next. But i never got wet. The last kitten was the smallest and worst. It wouldnt wake up. The other two starting moving and were instantly fine once dried and warmed. But i worked hard on the third and eventually it started to move and cry. My sister was really happy.

I dont understand why my sister was there. I am 18 and she is 20. We have always been really close but i have now been living in Seattle for 5mths for exchange while my whole family is home in Australia. She totally hates animals. Especially cats. I am the middle of three children, if that helps at all. Im not an overly strong swimmer but i do like the water. I dont like people close to me in the water cause i get scared that i will get stuck under someone and maybe drown. I have always loved cats. Alot. Especially kittens. I have one back home that ive had since i was 7 and my host family have two cats here that i dont get along with. I have never seen this cat before until tonight. I was driving home from the city and a black and white cat was in the middle of the road. Someone had hit it. Then my whole dream sorta flashed quickly in my head. Ive had things like this before. Like i would lose something and dream a weird dream that had clues to where i left what ever i was looking for...

The whole cat thing has really got me worried....
Please help...

Nay. Xx
Nay Louise
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby mllynn » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:22 am

About a month ago I had a really weird dream. I was at my boyfriends brothers wedding. (He really is getting married in a little over a month) At first I was in the hallway outside the room where the wedding was taking place. In the large hallway there were a bunch of tables set up with people selling insurance. I walked past them all and went into the room where the wedding was. It was a tiny room that was really plain (but the hallway outside was pretty big and fancy) I looked up at the couple getting married and noticed that the grooms hands were mangos. The bride then took his hands and started eating his mango hands as part of a ritual. Then I woke up.
mllynn
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Cneajna » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:46 am

Two nights ago. Everything about this dream was bad. It was like a mouthful of sour milk that I just wanted to spit out.
Perspective was from First and Third person, but simultaneously. Like watching your own webcam.

Part One: Not so memorable
I was in a very old, not-very-well-kept building. There may have been people there, but they were more presences than physical beings. Not important. I do remember walking through the whole building, I felt very uneasy. One of the rooms I went into had large standing metal racks that could have held trays, this was almost the end of my walk through. The building was very sterile (like barren, not like clean). White walls, but the rooms felt dark. My destination was Outside of this place.

Part Two: The important part
I went out of the building and I was a very young child (4-6 years old). There were other children with me, and we were just running around being little kids. We were in a small yard that felt much larger than it was, and there were trees, but they were dying and the ground had leaves on it. It was chilly outside. I looked somewhere, and I saw a gray car, the only car. It was parked, and stayed parked in the same place until I woke up. I would say that the car had a very strong presence. It was neither new or old, it just Was. It was a four-seater. The car held power, and I was very afraid, but also excited.

And then: (me asking Someone about the car)
"Who is that?"
It is the Fox. Now lay down (very still) and play dead.
"Why?"
Do not let him touch you. If he does, you will become like him, and you will seek to make all others like (you) him.

I remember we were in lines and rows, very neatly organized, with our faces to the ground, prostrated, and I was very still, but The Fox came and touched me, even though I never saw him or felt him, and we children ran because we were afraid.

Any help at all would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Cneajna on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
Cneajna
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Carla » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:30 am

Hi can you please help me interpret this nightmare.

It involves an old mansion which i have dreamed about before. Both dreams of the house had creepy vibes to them.

This time, the dream started as follows:

My Boyfriend and I are in the old mansion. In the dream the mansion belongs to his parents they do not live in it have little intrest in it, almost as though it was something they were given. We are allowed to choose a room to make our own. The first room we go into we find my brother has claimed it. In the dream he is 12years old but in real life he is 20. He won't speak and seems very somber. He opens a cupboard and in it is a small box shaped as a coffin. I open the coffin and inside that is two keys lying in a bowl of dirty water. I take the keys while my boyfriend drinks the water. I suddenly remember I've been in this house before with a friend and that the keys open a room of torture, the original owner would steal children and torture them in this room. I become very uncomfortable with being in the house.

However we carry on and go into the second room, which is bright purple. Standing there is my boyfriends sister. She's smiling but not saying a word unless prompted (which is very unusual for her). She then leads us into the third room which is baby blue. She tells us it belongs to Trystan, though he is not in the room. (In real life, Trystan is the brother of a highschool friend that i have lost contact with.)

We then go into another room which is like a big dark old hall with 3 Jukeboxes inside. I ask my boyfriend if he wants this to be our room, but he says no. I then try to put on a jukebox but it won't work. However, my boyfriend gets it working with ease.

We then move onto the next room which is evergreen with wooden floors. We decided this would be a good room. We still wanted to see the rest of the house
though before we made a decision. It seems like we're walking for a very long time and i have moments where i feel very panicky and can feel the bad, evil vibes of the house. We found another room, which was white, and the roof sloped in an angle where it got to the point where you couldn't walk upright and
eventually had to turn back.

The next part of the dream was very weird. As we walked back, it felt like we were in a completely new area, though still in the same house. This section was
filled to the brim with Christmas lights and Christmas decorations. It was really really beautiful but at the same time made me feel incredibly uneasy. I then remembered from my previous visit that there was a hidden room and it was the nicest room in the house. We decided to check it out as it seemed like the perfect room and we would have complete privacy. We made our way to the room, which was on a lower floor.

Inside, the room was massive and beautiful with a big bed and a spa. The room seemed to be glowing and my boyfriend seemed very excited about it. Once we
were in the room though, I realised that we couldn't get back out and that we were trapped. I realised that I had made a terrible mistake bringing us there, as it felt like all the evil was concentrated in this room. I was overcome with a feeling of dread and this is when i woke up.

Sorry about the long post but I'm really interested to see if this can be interpreted and what it all means.
Carla
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

I "dream" that can't wake myself up...

Postby Legendary_Ocean » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Hi:

I've never done this and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I would like for you to interpret my dream. Actually I am not entirely sure it is an actual "dream".

It happens to me at least once a year and I haven't found an interpretation or at least and explanation that makes sense to me.

What usually happens is that I wake up from a "normal" night sleep but I feel very, very tired, so much so that I HAVE to stay home so I can sleep. (This happens in real life this is not part of the dream). When I do go to sleep I usally dream that I am dreaming . . . The thing is that there is no dream... I just dream that I am in such a deep sleep that I can't wake up. In the dream I "feel" that I am "conscious". I "know" that I am dreaming and I try to wake myself up but I can't. NO MATTER WHAT I TRY I can not wake myself up. I frantically try to wake up because I "freak out" and feel that I HAVE TO WAKE UP or . . . (that's the feeling I get or . . . I'm not being dramatic) That is the best I can describe it. It's a feeling of WAKE UP or . . . so I do. I try really hard to pry my eyes open to no avail. The thing is that the times when I do manage to very forcefully open my eyes. . . I discover that I didn't wake up!! and that I'm still dreaming!! So I keep trying to wake up and everytime I realize I am still asleep. The feeling of wake up or... keeps getting stronger and stronger and the urge to wake myself up is overwhelming. By now I am really scared becasue I feel that my body, in real life, is actually struggling to wake up and it can't. I feel as if I am drugged and trying desperately to get my body to respond so I can get to safety. In the dream I keep thinking "I HAVE TO WAKE UP. I HAVE TO GET TO SAFETY. I HAVE TO BE CONSCIOUS. I HAVE TO WAKE UP. That is the best I can describe it because that is the exactly the feeling I get. I have to get to safety... When I finally mange to wake up for real I feel so groggy that I have to stumble my way to the bathroom or the fridge! to splash really cold water on my face because I am still having a REALLY hard time staying awake. I have to spend at least 15 minutes doing everything I can to get myself present and very aware of being awake and in the present.

Have you ever heard of this? What do you think it means?

Thank you.
Legendary_Ocean
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby invisable123 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:50 pm

hey can you interpret my dream its call relationshipss?????
invisable123
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby ctcatie » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:08 pm

This is kind of strang i no 'i love michael jackson- but i never really looked at him like' sexually,,but the other night,i had a dream that i was in this orgy,it was me and my boy friend and Michael jackson.and i believe it was another person some old guy, i dont no him, but he was thare thay where all laying down naked and my boy friend started to give M j oral sex.i was just standing thare looking at this,, my boy friend kept telling me to come on and get in the bed,i never did,-----but what i really would like to no is,what dos this mean,i remember it turn me on when my boy freind was giveing M j head,the way M j face looked when this was happening i really like it,,dos this mean that i wont to secretly have sex with Michael jackson ?
ctcatie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby lishstarr » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:18 pm

i had a dream that when i was 18months old my sister was pulling me outta a pool?? but not sure why i have dreamt this where im 30 now... so dont make sense
do u's reakon it is a sign that there is like a answer there im looking for or somthing please help???
lishstarr
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby powerpuffstacy » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:17 am

I would really appreciate this being interpretted. I rarely remember any dreams and this one really disturbs me. I know it's long. Hope you can bare with it.

I get a call from my best friend saying we need to resolve a fight we had. I agree and go over to her house. However, the way to her house is opposite of from the direction I would normally go. When I get there, her house is backwards. I enter her back door, go to the kitchen, and she says she needs to finish getting ready and runs up the stairs. I stay in her kitchen and one of the characters from Scrubs is standing there with me. We discuss how slow she is and I realize the house has a different layout than usual. My friend then runs down the stairs and goes to the bathroom (there's no bathroom on her first floor). Then two of my friends from college (who don't know this friend) come in the back door and walk into the living room. I follow them and find five other friends sitting around chatting. Then two girls I know from school come into the room and one drags me back to the back door and makes me wait for my friend. My friend finally comes and tells me we have to go talk to her neighbor before we can discuss the fight.

We go to her neighbor's house and they have a nive conversation on the neighbor's porch. But her neighbor tells my friend that I am wearing too much makeup. I get offended and walk into her yard, pick up a brick, and throw it at the neighbor, hitting her directly in the face. Shocked, I immediately run away down the road.

After a while, I realize I'm lost but don't want to go back the way I came. I come to intersection after intersection but continue down the same road. Eventually, the road curves and ends at a wooden sign that appears to be for a park but is for a small town. In green letters it says "Pine Valley," which is the setting for All My Children. A bus drives by, but I don't bother trying to get on it. I walk down a road off the original one and come to a tall wooden spiral staircase, which goes down several flights to a different area, as if i was walking along a cliffside. I walk down the stairs and end up in a much more urban looking area.

I run past an insane man who screams loudly at me as I pass him, and run into an apartment complex. I knock on several doors but nobody answers so I walk into a men's bathroom too see if I can get anyone to help me. In it, I see two gay men standing on either side of a sink talking on cell phones. One is crying because he appears to be breaking up with a boyfriend. The other talks normally. I ask to use his phone and he turns to me and says some Jesse Jackson quote about kindness and forgiveness and continues his conversation. I decide to check the stalls, and I open one to find a large group of naked black men eating hot pink bars of soap. The soap was covering their faces as if it were barbecue or sloppy joes. One of them then pushed me back and slammed the door in my face. I left the bathroom and pushed through a lot of people to get through to the hallway. I found a door that lead to the outside, but it wouldn't open. There was a slot machine next to it, and it appeared I couldn't get through unless I used it. So I played and got three nines. Then the wall behind me broke apart and another group of people from college came through it, playfully jumping around and all went through the door to outside. I followed them, but it was pitch black and there was a large hill I had to go up. I began running up it, but as I went I saw two people from the college group turn into black sneakers. Then I woke up.
powerpuffstacy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby lucylou » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:53 am

Hi i really hope you can help, last night i dreamt that i was being chased by hundreds of snakes,they would dive at me and bite me but i kept on running down what looked like along hallway/corridor , when i caught the snakes that had latched on to me ,i d hit their heads on the floor they would die but i would keep on running,and the rest would keep on chasing and bitting me , finally i reached a room at the end of the hallway, closed the door and i felt safe they had all gone but i was covered in bites .
I really hope you can help, :?
lucylou
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby DreaminOnACloud » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:45 am

Need help interpretig these 3 dreams.

1.I dreamnt that I was being chased my father, he was carring a rope with him while he was chasing me. I'd be chased around my street and I would always run to hide. At some point I would get caught, then I would escape, but when I'm running away, I can't run fast, my legs feel heavy, and I'm out of breath trying to run.

2. The other dream which I keep having is that I am playing a game of Harry Potter and am being chased constantly by the dementors. But what is so weird is that I can stop the game, in my dream I can say "stop" or "play" and everything will freeze.

3. I am in new York City and am being chased by a terradactor (sp?). :? :?

I dunno if these can be interpreted, they are weird. But any help would be great.
DreaminOnACloud
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby tinkerbell594 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Ok so here's my dream:
I am a female but the whole time I was in the dream I was male....I don't remember seeing myself I just knew I was a male. For some reason the military was after me and 2 other guys who I knew in the dream but have no idea who they are in real life. Don't remember much of them either. We were all running from the military and I remember running off the road into the woods just as a military police car pulled up so we ran further into the woods. We found a house in the middle of the woods with 3 dirtbikes which we stole. I don't know how to drive a dirtbike but in the dream I knew what I was doing. So I remember us taking off on them and driving through out the fields and woods....we just kept driving. Then it flashes to another part of the dream where I stop at a house....not sure why. And I was running through the house (it was kinda open to the outside however....like only 3 walls in most of the rooms) and I got caught by a guy who was in the military and was wearing his camoflauge suit. He was trying to help me since he didn't know what had happened (me neither). But before that on the road a guy in a truck threw a bracelet at me which I kept. I was attempting to put on the bracelet in front of the friendly guy when I realized that it was ticking and I came to realize it was a tracking device so I threw it and took off. I left the guy behind and I have no idea where the other 2 guys went. I went on the public road next to the house and they were having a car show with a bunch of really nice and colorful cars (including a mustang...which I love). I was swerving threw the cars and they all stopped and were pulling out of the way. Then I woke up. But everything was so vivid to me and all the colors were there and real. It was just like an action movie or something. Oh and I don't remember putting on a helmet when on the bike but then I had one.

I must let you know that the military has been on my mind alot lately. I just got out of a relationship where me and the man loved each other and wanted to get married but he went into the Air Force so we decided to break up on mutual terms....even though I wish we could be together he says it would be impossible. I've also been addicted to watching Army Wives online lately. One other thing...I have been considering joining the military myself but I would probably die on the first day of basic (since I'm so sensitive).

Let me know on what you think this dream means!
tinkerbell594
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Aggressivetouch » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Okay, so the dream started out with me talking to my current boyfriend. We were supposedly in his room, but the room we were in was nothing like his own. It had more colors, a mirrored closet, and looked a little to girly for him. Anyway, we begin to talk about this girl in a picture on the computer. She way wearing a purple football jersey and had long brown straight hair. He goes on about how he hung out with her yesterday and I ask what happened. He gets nervous and admits to her trying to kiss him by pushing him down and jumping on top of him. Later I guess I get upset and he explains that they almost had sex, but he stopped it. I then cry and break up with him. I start feeling like it was a mistake and i want him back, but he doesn't deserve me. Then I get up =/...

what do you think?
Aggressivetouch
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby flamespark » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:50 pm

What does my dream mean? Do they live there possibly?

Hi,
I had a dream last night where I was with my family eating dinner at a crappy diner, and I wasn't hungry, so my mother ate my salad dressing from my salad. When we got back home, I wandered of to a house I have never visited in real life, but is only 3 houses away from me plus a long path in reality... but I walked down because I decided I would say hi to these people I never saw before.
There was a mom, a girl and a boy. The boy was a year younger than me and the girl was about 6 or 7. The boy was very smart. After knowing them a while and going over often, they showed me a travel device that could travel into the past. They owned it, but the mom didn't know about it. We went to the Jonas Brothers for the girl to meet one of them (I don't like the Jonas Brothers at all) and then we went back. When we traveled, the rug, couch, wall display and footrest came with us as it appeared we shot through the universe. When the girl was happy the boy promised to take me to see the beatles, and I had imagined it. Then when the girl was gone, the boy asked me if he could be my boyfriend. I was happy because I liked him too, and so I said yes. I got up to leave, but a small girl who I knew in real life came by and asked if I could take her back in time. I took her with me to see the boy. I remeber going in the hallway and calling his name (I loved the sound of it, but can't remeber it now), and him walking out of his computer room wiping his hands with a cloth. I asked him if he could take the girl back in time for me and he said sure. When we took her back I remeber sitting next to him and feeling his warm body lean against mine and I was so happy because he didn't want you-know-what or just to smooch he wanted me for who I am.
We came back into the current time, and my last memory was looking into his eyes, and I woke up.

Don't laugh at me, but I feel at such a loss because the dream isn't real, though I feel it was. And I miss the guy in my dreams. Will I ever meet him? Will I soon?
Will I go on an adventure?
What does the time travel into the past with him signify?
flamespark
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby lilimarie » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:05 pm

I'm confused about a dream that I have had. (I think it's been a few times.) The main idea that doesn't change is that there is a guy who is married to someone and then his wife dies. Then after a while, he tries to start dating me. I don't think it's the same guy each time though and I don't know the guy. I don't have much more to really give you as a description. This is pretty much all that I remember and what seems to be the main idea anyway. I would be interested to know what it might mean. I am not married and am not dating anyone in real life, if that helps at all.
lilimarie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Danielle » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:26 pm

It started off with my mom and I in our living room (but it wasn't my actual house in real life) and apparently I was pregnant and about to give birth. I did not have a pregnant belly or know i was pregnant until this point. My mom told me to push and i felt the baby come out, but i still had all my clothes on and was still standing in my living room. I was then at my boyfriends house with the most beautiful baby girl i have ever seen. She was incredibly adorable. For some reason his dad came over so we tried to hide the babys stuff in the spare room but when he saw the baby he loved her but i couldn't admit to him that she was mine, all i could say was "shes my niece"
Danielle
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Avy13 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:37 pm

This dream is from last night, but I can't make heads or tails of it. Usually I'm good at finding out what they mean, but :?

So it starts off with me waking up in a place I don't know (don't know what happened for me to be in that situation). I get the feeling that i've been recovering from something bad. Eventually I'm able to get up and walk around the place. This all takes place in Japan, which is really confusing as I've never lived anywhere else. I keep trying to help around the house. Trying to earn my keep as I know I don't belong there or know who these people are. As time passes I'm allowed to help with the cooking and that's about it before I get exhausted and am sent back to bed. The woman, she looks my age (early 20s) but feels older, takes me out to the market with her one day. For some reason she gets in trouble for bringing me and we are sent back to her house. That's about all I can make out because it was so confusing, some parts are muddled. Odd thing was they hardly talked to me, but I could understand them.
Avy13
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby InsomniacDreamer » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:51 pm

Here is a dream that I would like interpreted:

I am on a rowboat with my boyfriend in the middle of a calm and beautiful lake in the dark. We are older than we are now, and the boat is still for most of the dream. I think one or both of us fiddled with the oars, but we were mostly just floating. I felt profoundly secure, at peace, satisfied and connected to him. I have never dreamed about being older, and I have never dreamed about being in a place like that.

The background:

I am completely in love, but the relationship comes with some challenges, not least of which are the facts that we currently live on opposite sides of the globe and have a 20-year age difference. We have been struggling with the decision about whether to move forward with things, and in my heart I really want to. He has concerns about slowing me down, about becoming a burden to me, and about not being able to keep up sexually later in life. I want him to let go of those things, and leave them to me
InsomniacDreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby rachelrhin0 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Could you interpret for me?

1st let me give you some background history.

For as long as I can remember when I dreamed of having babies (years before having babies) the babies I delivered were always small. So small they could fit into the palm of my hand.

I became pregnant in April 2007 and delivered our 1st daughter 3 months premature. She was born smaller than normal for a 28 weeker. She weighed 380 grams(13 ounces) and was 10 inches long. She lived in the hospital. While she was there I had a dream that she couldn't breath and she was dying. The next morning I got a call saying that she wasn't doing good with her breathing and was needing a lot of extra help. While she was in the hospital I had a bream of having another baby. this baby died in the operating room and was also small. My 1st daughter died at 4 months old in the hospital. One month later I became pregnant again. While I was pregnant I dreamed that I was delivering at 32 weeks. I did end up delivering at 32 weeks and she was born dead (stillborn) so my dream of another baby dying the the operating room was true as well.

Now we are NOT trying to get pregnant right now, BUT we haven't been trying hard to prevent it either.

I've had several dreams lately.

This one sticks out and I don't have very vivid memories of it. I was in the hospital and delivered a baby boy at term and I felt his head coming out of me. He was going to be a normal size baby. I remember looking left to my husband smiling and saying that we were finally getting our baby.

2 nights ago I had a dream that I was being held hostage in a dinner that I use to work in years ago by the owner. The dinner was now in my dream next to my current place of work. I finally got away and was crying and upset. I somehow wind up in a nice fitting dress running in a very colorful park with this man. I for some reason this the man was Richard Simmons. We were exercising. (I've been doing this in real life) But I was happy and it was like I had no worries in the world.

Do you think the dream of having a healthy baby boy is a good sign that our new pregnancy will be ok. Do you think it could be a sign that I'll will be pregnant again soon.

I have had several dreams in the past month or so about positive pregnancy test as well.

Thanks for your time and sorry this is so jumbled.

Rachel
rachelrhin0
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby lostinthought » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:10 pm

Okay when I was younger I had this dream twice in a row. I'm lying in my bed looking out my window when suddenly from the darker shadows in my backyard a dark sillohet (sp?) of a demon with horns comes up to my window and watches me. I hide under my blankets with only my eye above the covers and the whole time his eyes are on me he's talking and trying to open the window and right when her starts to pull himself in I wake up. Then the next night it was exacly the same but he was in my room now and walknig towards me and I wake up right when he starts to choke me with my sister sleeping right next to me asleep (We used to share a bed). To this day I can't have the blinds open when I go to sleep and I was hoping is someone could shed some light on this dream that still makes me shudder (It was so real!!!)
Also this is off topic but has anyone ever woken up laughing hysterically or crying and have no memory of the dream?
My dreams were my excape
until you entered my life
and now I never want to sleep.
For what could be better then life with you?
lostinthought
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby welkasabian » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:55 pm

I had a dream Last night that involved 3 snakes.. The dream was so real that I could feel the snake bite me and woke up crying:

Dream:

I am in an open area like a big yard sale/swap meet, my mom, my kids, my twin sister and my mother in law were their. my mother in law is sitting at a table under a Pavilion and my mom and sister are sitting out on the ground next to the perviln watching the kids play, I am walking to them like i was coming from somewhere, when I make my way around a
concreate wall to greet them and to see the kids they are three snakes on the ground. One is streatched out across th ground and he is brown, he looks like a rattle snake, the 2nd one is curled up with his head out and his tail shaking like he about to strike he also looks like a rattle snake, the third on it very colorful vibrent blue stripes stretched out moving away from the Pavilion, when I notice the snakes of course in my dream I scream snake and everyone runs, so I try to jump on/over the concreate wall to get away from the rattle snake that is curled up ready to strike at me, I somehow ended up laying over the wall and the snake bites me in the back of the head and when it got me it felt so real, I could feel my self start to cry and then the snake falls to the ground and I pass out when I come back too, the snake is crawling up the wall to get me again and I get up and run, then I am in a hosptial alone in a dark room with mechines beeping and I can hear people talking but I can't see them, I start to call out and a male nurse comes in and telling me its ok and then I wake up because the pain in my head from where the snake got me hurts so bad that I really am crying in my sleep.......
Please help me to understand this. I have never had a dream so real before that I could feel things happening to me.
thank you for your time I am at a point in my life were things are very hard and crazy and i think for some reason this has some thing to do with whats to come or is happening to me.
welkasabian
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby CandyApple_123 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:59 pm

In my dream, I start off by walking into a past classroom of mine(history), it is rearranged but all the people and the teacher are the same. As i walk in, i realize i don't have a bra on and i'm mortified. For some reason i had a bathing suit top in the supply closet so i reached in and grabbed it and wrapped it in my best friend's shirt which was also in there. I asked to be excused to the bathroom and the teacher causes a scene. The lights are out although i could still kind of see. No one was paying attention but i was still embarassed. He let other people go to the bathroom, and finally excused me. I am walking down the hallway and everything looks normal. As i enter the School's bathroom, it is completely different than the standard bathroom. High cielings, a great amount of space, candlabras on the walls, elaborate mirrors with lighting as if it were a celebrites dressing room, but it looked as if it were decorated to be in very old times.
I went into the stall and put on the bathing suit top and my shirt back over it. I stood on the toilet and looked over the stall and there was another addition to the bathroom. I was also dark brown and candle lit ( kind of creepy) There was a sign that said "Wierd sinks" and i looked in the room, which was empty except the perimiter was lined with brown sinks. I went into the wierd sink room, and as i went further in, there were many people dressed in kind of mideval outfits.
On a large stand, there was a man and a goat. The goat was tied to a bar, and the man held a large dagger. The crowd cheered as i watched in horror. I gathered that they were sacrificing this goat. The man swung the dagger in the direction of the goat. It cut off a good portion of the goat's face but it was still alive and it was making goat noises and screaming in pain. Everyone seemed pleased but i felt pity for the goat although there was nothing i could do. Then i awoke.
CandyApple_123
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Nona08 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 am

This is a weird thing for me to do, as normally, I'm very private, especially with things that disturb me. However, this dream has been bothering me for the past few days.

It starts out like a normal, weird dream. I'm with my mother, on the roof of a mansion, and I tell her that I want to go to Paris. She agrees, and we pull a sheet off of this tiny little plane, like one that you'd see in a documentary about Amelia Earhart, and we climb in and start flying. The plane isn't going so well- it keeps lurching and falling, so I tell Mom that we better just head back. When we get back to the mansion, we land on the roof and Mom runs into the house. She talks to a butler (I have no idea who he is) telling him that it was horrible. She says, "I didn't want to go, but she (talking about me) made me! And then, right when we're almost there, she made me turn around and come home!"

Hearing her lie so boldly makes me mad, so I leave. The mansion has changed back into my house. When I get to the driveway, I go to my car, even though in real life I have neither my license nor a car (even though I'm 19 and should have my license). My aunt pulls up and blocks me in. I ask her if I can have her car, but she ignores me. I decide to walk away and start heading down the driveway, but my mom yells something and suddenly my grandfather (whom I adore) is there and he's holding onto my arm. He tells me not to leave, and then my entire family is standing outside. I pull my arm free and say, "I can't take it anymore." I walk down the driveway and as I go, everyone starts yelling at me except for my sisters. They're all being cruel, but the only two people I can really remember are my mother and my grandfather. Mom says, "She's driving me crazy!" and my grandfather tells her, "I would've driven her out a long time ago." I'm walking down the driveway and when i reach the road, I keep walking. I can hear my family yelling for a long time, long past when the distance should've faded them. I walk past houses and a barn and a couple cow pastures, and suddenly I'm flying above it all. There are little orange lights beneath me that I see as I fly. I go up and up and up and then I wake up.

Sorry that it's rather lengthy, and to bother you. I hope that you can explain this to me. The ones in quotations are direct quotes from the dream, by the way. I don't know if that matters or not, but I figured I'd let you know. :)
Nona08
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

help me rest Re: Post your dreams, and I'll interpret them.

Postby mikie661n » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:18 am

hello
i been real confused and bothered by this dream i had. let me start off by saying just recently a week before i had the dream a very close cousin of mine that i grew up with died. he was shot by some idiot gangsters. that maybe a little to much info but i think its key to the dream i had. anyways it has 3 parts in one sleep.
1.first part was me showing up at his funeral kinda sketchy dnt know the rest. but after that i popped up in the second part of my dream.
2. second part was a dream in my dream almost like final destination.well i was dreaming that i was driving somewere an i saw a bunch of ambulance drive by with sirens on.
an i had a feeling something happend to my cousin. as i fallowed them to the scene i saw my cousin an was with him on his last breath and
he passed. i regreted not being there earlier to change things. or atleast spend more time with him. then that dream ended and i was in the real dream
wich now is the third part
3. third part was that i woke an sought the dream to be a sign or a chance to change wat was gona happin. but i knew that this tragedy would happin
later i only can postpone it. well once again i was driven a long a road an thought about my dream so i thought i needed to do something, i need to get
my cousin an take him sumwere else. so i went to the house and was trying to convince him to leave with me. i was crying an begging that we needed
to hang out more an he needed to live longer. so we both left the house. an at that time i saw a supsicious guy following us an i knew it was the person
that was gonna do it. after that i kept trying to take my cousin an runaway from the guy to hide an save him.... then i woke up.

sorry it wasnt brief an may have been to long or understandible. but that was the best way i could describe it. plz help me if u can so i rest
eazly. thank you
mikie661n
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby dreamwonder » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:07 am

can you interpret mine
i had a dreamed of me and this guy were walking down the street holding hands and being all lovely dovely and he suddnely he left me and i felt all sad until he came out with this book called clover and the book was written by me and it had my name :?
but i couldn't see his face though
dreamwonder
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby tallmike » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:36 am

Ok, so my dream started at my Grandma's house. Me, my mum, my brother, my Grandma and 2 of my uncles were present at the time. It seemed that someone had lost something. So we decided to go and look for it. My mum decided to drive, with me and my brother in the back and my Grandma in the front, even though it was one of my uncles cars. My Grandma wouldn't get out so the uncle who's car it is could get in, and so we left both my uncles behind.
Our search for the lost thing took us to a nightclub. At this point, it was just me and my mum searching. We both went into the nightclub, my mum paying for the both of us to get in. In the nightclub, I saw one of my friends sitting at a table with some other people, so I sat down and started chatting to them. Then, my favorite song came on in the nightclub "Friday I'm In Love by The Cure", and this girl came over, grabbed my hand and we started dancing to it. All I remember of this girl in my dream was that she wore green tights, and a trilby hat. I also remember thinking how off the wall she was, which is something that people have told me I'm like.

Unfortunately, I feel sure there where other parts of the dream, but which I can't remember.
tallmike
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Vydia » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:43 am

There are parts of my dream before this that I can't remember and seem unimportant, so my dream starts with Jason and I talking as we exit a building. He's told me that he would like to spend more time with me and now we are walking somewhere together in silence. A short while later Dancer arrives and seems concerned about something. I try to talk with him but don't get anywhere, we just all keep walking together. Jason is trying to tell me something now, but I don't hear what he says because I'm still focusing on Dancer- trying to get him to tell me what is bothering him. As the three of us walk on Dancer starts to walk slower, falling behind our little group. I continue to walk along side of Jason, thinking Dancer doesn't want to be around either of us, but then Dancer grabs my arm to pull me back to him. Now Dancer and I are walking behind Jason, and Jason is getting further and further ahead of us- looking back now and then to see me, seeming frustrated, then moving on ahead. In the dream I can't focus on the fact that Jason wants to talk to me- I have to find out what Dancer needs. Eventually Jason disappears. I never see him leave- he's just gone. Now Dancer and I are walking alone in silence, but at some point he has put his arm around me. We arrive at a movie theater, only I don't remember there actually being a movie screen. I do remember there a couple booths (little tables with people standing behind them) at the front and side of the theater. There are also a lot of people there, coming and going, and an overwhelming feeling of chaos. I don't remember seeing Dancer or Jason at this point, but I know they are there just like I know all of my friends and family are there too, even though I don't remember seeing them. I have this unshakable feeling that something very VERY important happened at this point in my dream, but when I try to remember it all I can remember is PURPLE SMOKE. That's unusual, especially given how many of the mundane details of the rest of the dream I remember (like the way the theater chairs looked and felt, the slight traces of debris stomped into the carpet, ect. ect.). I am outside the theater now and Dancer is with me. We're walking together in silence again and he leads me to a small house then walks me inside. Slight chaos. There are people I don't know everywhere, all loud and too busy to greet us. This is where Dancer lives (though not in real life). He finally speaks to me long enough to tell me he wants me to stay here. I agree. The image flashes and now the house is no longer loud and busy and Dancer is no longer beside me- they are all somewhere else in the house. I know I'm supposed to find a place to sleep now, but he didn't tell me where to go and everywhere seems full, so I find a place on the couch where I sit- waiting for him to come get me. I waited a long time (dream time), then he came back down the stairs, told me he had to leave and started to walk out the door. Somehow I know he means forever. I cry, I try to stop him- he stops just long enough to give me a hug- then walks out the door. I follow, this time just accepting that he's leaving and wanting to at least watch him go. He's walking away, and as he gets about half way out of site a group of children playing kickball appear between us. At first I try to ignore the children- this is the last time I'm going to ever see Dancer again and I want to pay attention- but then they kick the ball to me and I have no choice but to pick it up and give it back. One of the children is talking with me, I talk to him but what I really want is to turn around- see is Dancer is gone, but I don't. I stay outside and play with the children until they are called into bed, then I finally turn around- Dancer is gone. I stare into the distance a moment then turn to walk back inside. Dancer is there. He is sitting at a desk, his head in his arms on top of the desk- face hidden- and from the way his back and shoulders are moving I can tell he's crying- hard. As I walk towards him I see Dancer again (yes, there are two of them now). The second Dancer is chained and shackled to a bed- struggling to be free and screaming to be let out. I want to help them both, but I decide to help the crying Dancer first. As I lay a hand on his back to comfort him- he disappears. Now both Dancers are chained and shackled- side by side. One is begging to be set free, lying still and hanging his head in despair. The other is demanding to be let free, thrashing against his chains and obviously hurting himself in his futile attempt to break free. A third voice from nowhere is telling me I can only free one of them. Somehow I know I am the only one who can unlock the shackles, and the one I don't choose will be stuck there forever. I want to save them both. I try to remind myself I can't- I have to pick one. I can't. I want to save them both. I think maybe I can cheat... maybe I can free just part of each of them- then they can escape. I free the first Dancer's hand and he uses it to pull me close and kiss me. I enjoy it and I want to stay, but I pull away because I know I have to help the other Dancer. I free his leg and he kicks me. I can't tell if he meant to kick me or not- he's thrashing around so much trying to break free he seems unaware that I'm even there. I am hurt, but I still can't choose just one to free- I just HAVE to free them both. As I am getting back up Dancer One (who kissed me) is reaching towards Dancer Two (who kicked me) and the dream ends. I'm in that place between awake and asleep where I'm no longer dreaming but it hasn't occurred to me that the dream wasn't real- I just feel panic- I have to get back there- I have to save them. Of course the feeling fades as I realize that yes, it was just a dream. I'm awake now- living my life as I usually do, but the feelings in the dream were so strong that even as I'm writing this they haven't fully faded. I still want to know what happened to them, I want to know why I can't remember what was so important in the theater= why it comes back as purple smoke, and most of all I want to know what all this means.
Vydia
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby TOHOSHINee » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:51 am

Today, when I was taking a nap, I had this disturbing dream that I could a say a very bad nightmare, because I tried so hard to wake myself up from it while my heart was beating so fast.
In that dream, I am a MAN. (But I'm a girl in the reality). At the time, I'm a member of certain team.
And then, something terrible happened. Two of my friends died. Someone killed them.
So, only 2 persons that remain in our team. Me and a woman, who's also my friend. She acted like she was innocent, but I strongly believe that she was the killer. But I remained silent.
I don't know why, but suddenly I became her boyfriend. And one day, I made a big mistake that affect her. But I forgot about what exactly. I was so scared, because I thought she WOULD TAKE MY LIFE like the other two.
She had a weapon. And I thought she would use it to kill me. So I decided to put a CROSS around it. I hope she would stop her intention to kill me when she take a look at that cross that I put.
Apparently I'm not satisfied with that action. So I tried to make her love me for more. I hugged her and talked to the baby inside her belly (she was pregnant at that time). It's not like I realized what I was doing. It's more like I saw myself (as a man) hugged that woman. Like watching drama. But I knew that guy is me.
I'm still anxious even after doing that. And I keep thinking how to prevent her from killing me. Because I was too scared, I tried to release myself from that dream with all my might until I waked up.

(A friend of mine tells me that a dream of GOING TO BE killed informed me that I would meet my SOULMATE soon. Is that true?)

I hope you can help. THANK YOU
TOHOSHINee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Cookies88* » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:17 am

I did not post my dream in the forum, so I will just write it out here.

" I began the dream in my house with my grandparents. However, I was running around getting ready to leave. Around the house was a lot of water pressure, like a flood. Before I left I told my grandma that if she sees leaking coming from the windows to grab our pets (a cat and dog) and get out of there as fast as she could. What is weird is that I don't remember thinking of my grandfather (who I also live with awake). After I left I entered in to this huge auditorium/church hall. There were large windows at the front of the building that showed the flood/really hard rain pressing in from all sides. I remember feeling like this was the end, and not knowing what would happen to the poeple all around me, let alone myself. I found my boyfriend (I have one in my waking life) but it was not him; oddly enough in it was Mr. Miage from the karate kid. I was in a white slinky nightgown, and he picked me up in his arms and took me up stairs to an alter/stage. I remember thinking that even my old boyfriend could not pick me up so easily. In the back of both our minds I knew that I would be getting married up there. My boyfriend kissed me, and I responded to a past friend in the crowd--who doubted my quick decision to be married--and when I turned around my boyfriend became blurry. The man wh0 was marrying us went through some Japanese traditions...I can't remember the exact advise, but it was projected on a screen--and a I remember seeing it written in Japanese. When it came down to the rings, they were placed on a ledge that surrounded the stage, there were several to choose from. They looked like really gaudy bracelets, the one I eventually chose was red and gold and fit me snugly. Before the ceremony was over I transitioned in to another room where I was looking at my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. I heard ceremony music and began to call my bridesmaids from the crowd to put on the dresses and walk...not an easy task. I did not recognize any of the women. Before I could even get the dress on and walk, I woke up."

I know it is really long, but I hope that you can help me decipher through this dream. Thank you for your help.
Cookies88*
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby DeirdreTinky » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:08 am

I am SO confused! So in this dream, every new location was entered as if it were a room. Even the outdoors were closed in by doors and walls. Well I was hanging out with my best friends and our pets (which is many) and I bought her a Saint Bernard puppy because she had always wanted one. All of the animals were playing happily and Julie (my best friend) decided that we should go somewhere, so we got in her van and started to drive off. Then my dad called me and said he was going to pick me up to go to his house in an hour and to be packed and ready(just like every other weekend). But I had a lot to do before then. So we drove to a door and went in. In there was a couch and on he couch was my mom's bf and another women making out. My mom was over in a corner crying. That angered me so I did something I never do because usually I'm an overly passive person who is afraid to confront anyone. But I went up to them and started screaming and putting them down and standing up for my mom. After that I wanted to chear my mom up so I took her to these two ponds and my grandma was there. We said hi to her, and she pointed out the fish in the bigger pond. I looked closely and there was a big koi fish and a little koi fish fighting. I jumped in the pond and grabbed the little koi fish. I tried to throw it in the little pond to save it, but I didn't throw it far enough. It hit some rocks and splattered. So then I decided to take a walk with my Chihuahua, Tinkerbell to cool off from my so far bad day. We went to another room that was a forest. in the forest I saw coins all over the ground and beyond them was an old lady unloading groceries from her SUV. I didn't want her to see me in case they were her coins and I suddenly got very greedy. I was shoving the coins in my pocket and thinking about how rich I could be. Next thing I knew the coins were frogs and I was greedily shoving tiny frogs in my pockets and I didn't want to stop until I had them all. then one of the "bad kids" from my town raced to me on his bike. He wanted to tell me something important, but I kept telling him I didn't care, I needed all the frogs so I could be rich. Finally he made me listen and told me he had gotten bitten by an animal that had rabies and he didn't know what to do. He was frantic and I knew how to help, but instead I grabbed more frogs, grabbed my dog, ran away as fast as I could out the door and locked him in the woods. once I made sure all my animals were safe I was content and woke up.
DeirdreTinky
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

confusing dream?!

Postby Purple_light » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:17 am

hey, i would really like to nkw why im dreamed this dream
im sorry its supper long btu theres is like a few aparts to it thats what makes it confusing to me?!
plz and thank you`s. :D

It was on a school and i had just meet this girl we became bestfriends really quick. I can`t remember if we was skipping or it was afterschool but we decided to go to her house. On our way to her house i noticed the grass was a rich bright green the sky was a wonderful bby blue flowers where blooming it wasbeautiful and the birds where chirping. As soon as we got to her house she opend the door and there he was mah homboii they were realted.(the guy im in love with he loves me too but we cant go out becuz his leavign to traingin for the marines soon. :( ) We walked in and he turned around behind the couch and just smiled and turned back around to watch tv. She was showing me around and the last room she showed me was her brothers (the guy im inlove with). Before she could open the door he had opened it adn greeted me and asked me to come in .i turned around to look at mah friend but she was nowhere to be seen like if she had dissapperaed or something. so i walked in and loved the way his room was decorated and asked to watch a movie with him and i agrred to watch we was layign down on his bed just holdoing hands and huging then the tv turned off and it was dark. i realeased we was walkign down to sum room then the setting changed.

I was a store a huge sotre with mah mom and sum of my closses friends. a lady come up to my mom and tells her
+aww mary why didn`t you tell me you had another by grl+
+well ii didn`t ahve another grl shes (me) the only girl i have and the boii but hi not here+
+ well whos the bby your daughter is holding+

i looked down at my arms and didn`t notice i was carign a bby girl . all i could see was the colors she was wearing pink and a pretty flower dress. I looked down at her and everyone was frozen upset me and the by grl. i looked at her and asked her how did she end up in my arms and who was she?. everythign just went black into swirls like if i was going bak intime and which i was.. and it took me back to the place where i was goign mah homegirls house and the room with guy i fel ilove with ..den i asked is he the father and where is he . again the wirls i ened up being at school in the 10 grd (the grade im going to be in this yr) and they called me into the counserls office there was a guy in a marine suit (but it wasnt`the guy i love ii oculdn`t even see his face but i knew it wasn`t him) i greaed him and he said

+im very sorry but this well be the last letter youll recieve from him again im sorry +

he handed me the letter i took it btu didn`t open it. i was looking at him the letter and my stomach ? over and over again ii burts in tears knowing he passed away and threw him back the letter!!! i started runnign threw the halls cryign and yeallign then i was back at the store with mah frined and mom.

+ whso the bby girl your daughter is holding +
i replied, + the baby girl is my daughter+
+oh and where is the father+
i pause for a moment tooka deep breathe and said+ his in heaven+
then ii woke up

not long ago i dreamed abotu the same bby but she was already like 6mnths but i can`t see her face at all.
its really bothering me that i couldn`t see the my friends face nor the bbys nor the guy in the marine suit that gave me the letter
plz help

ii told the guy i said thats leavign to the marineds suit the storyy and me and him aare wonderign y ??
+

thank you:D
..................... Started as a crush........................
[ && ended up meaning e v e r y t h i n g in the wrld]
Purple_light
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby spirisvixxen » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:28 am

hi, I'm having a lil trouble with a specific dream I had last night, and while I understand that yes I am pregnant and full of all kinds of crazy dreams, I've had alot of dreams in my past that follow thru on the 3rd day. This dream I had last night, I can't remember how it led up to a warning but I remember a calmness just before my warning. Then I heard a voice (male voice) that specifically said "Beware Shane of 5!" As the warning had been stated, I was violently thrown against something which startled me out of my sleep. I do know a Shain, which is my oldest daughters father. I've been wondering if it was a warning about him. Hes been the culprit of alot of the failure I had in my past, I thought maybe the dream meant since he had 3 children, that maybe there would be a change in his future maybe that would affect my daughter??? I could care less about him but of course I care deeply about my daughter. But at the same time, I realize that most dreams interpreted here are a reflection of ourselves....I'm really confused. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on what this warning means and why its so violent in warning me. I never have dreams like that. This was a first for me and it scared the crap outta me. Thanks!
spirisvixxen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby crys14 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:42 am

Ok, I really don't know whats going on, I've been having these weird dreams for about a year. Every time they are different scenes but at the same time its the same dream over and over. This guy and me used to like eachother a lot but then something happened and we became enemies. We couldn't even stand the sight of eachother. We were always fighting and arguing at school and so on. I didn't see him for two years and then suddenly last year I started having these dreams every night. I dream that we are talking, friends, or apologizing. Every single night and the dreams are always different scenarios. I haven't seen him in two years but in the dreams he looks older. I don't know why I'm having these dreams.
crys14
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby chrystalwallace » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Never have i been able to change a dream i rember when i was younger i seen an episode of blues clues and they changed an evil looking castle to a nice looking castle ..I had a dream that the good castle was turning bad and 2 kids that looked very evil one boy and one girl kept asking me to play with them..i told them no i dont like playing with evil looking kids they told me that was fine and that they would play with me!? Anyway they kids started to sew my eyes and mouth shut with there mind and kept singing a weird evil scary song (i dont rember what the song was though) While they were sewing my eyes shut i kept telling myself it was a dream change it its just a dream wake up over and over, when i was trying to littirally open my eyes it felt like i could feel the stitches taring my eyelids ..i also tryed to yell so someone would wake me up and when i did that they same with my eyelids felt the same with my mouth it hurt like hell..When i thought i opened my eyes i could see my room but still having the dream but while seeing all this i saw a black shadowy figure hoovering above me ..I was really freaking out at this moment and finally woke myself up but when i tryed to reach my phone to call my best friend i couldnt move...i dont know why it just felt like i was paralyzed it seemed like someone was holding me down..just a weird scary dream to me that i would greatly apreacite if someone could please interpurt..

Thanks...Chrystal
chrystalwallace
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Brian » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:16 pm

-I opened this locked door somehow (1st person view dream) and I seen this girl just sitting down at the bottom looking at nothing, just staring creepily..-
Brian
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Maggie Mye » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:18 pm

What method of dream interpretation do you use?
Thanks,
Maggie
Maggie Mye
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Deester » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:47 am

Hi there,

I had a dream few days ago that I would love to find out if it means anything. If you could help me out with this, I would really appreciate it.

I dreamt of a person that I really liked, but I never got a chance to get to know her.
The dream went like this:

I found my-self entering a very large and extremley fancy/chic restaurant with a co-worker that I have alot of respect for but I never hang out with. As we took a few steps into the restaurant, I noticed a waitress preparing a table at the very front and said to my friend "That looks like the beautiful waitress I told you about that I saw when I went back home this winter." And then all of a sudden, my friend dissappeared and I found myself at the front standing face to face with this beautiful lady. She did not say anything to me, she just stood there with a light smile and we made direct eye contact. She had the same uniform as always execpt for her shirt. Instead of it being casual and black, her shirt was extremely elegant and white, the absolute purest white that I have ever seen (for some reason, the pure white made me think of my guardian angel). As we stood there, I could not believe how white her shirt was and how happy I was to see her.

When I awoke, I felt really good and energized.

Once again, any help with this would be much appreciated.
THANXS,
PAUL
Deester
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Baelin » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Okay, I had this dream a few days ago.

I was with four of my best friends in a familiar house, I still don't recognize. We didn't say much, we were just walking around the house until we reached the end of a hallway. At the end, there was a door to a backyard. We were all standing by the door and I felt that I was finally ready to tell these four people a secret I have kept from them for a while. And after I did, they all just vanished.

Note: I haven't told anyone the secret in real life, and I'm a bit afraid to...
Baelin
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Man from Modesto » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:23 pm

shift1085 wrote:can you interpret my dream? it's called "my strange childhood dream" or somthing like that. it's near the top of the page :D :) :P :infinity: :excited: :goldblob:

This dream is about:

In early childhood, life is before you. The little horses represent things that you do. One might be a trip to Europe, one might be a membership to a social network, etc. This is you capturing life, as it should be.

Losing some horses means that you took "more than you can carry" or else you did not apply yourself sufficiently to keep them. But some of things will come back, e.g. old friendships.

Ladder explained at end...

Going into the forest represents exploration of spiritual things. Here, you have reduced yourself to very basal things- not good. The girl coming to get you is "life". She wants to take you and capture you like you captured the horses. You escape this, very good.

Coming out on the other side of the forest and seeing the mountains: Mountains are spiritual powers, the Kingdom of God, in this case. You attempt to pursue it directly, but then realize that this cannot be done. There is only one way.

You return to the ladder, which is Jesus Christ. This represents the "narrow path", the only door to Heaven. The rungs represent the trials of life which produce faith and endurance. The Christian path is a difficult one, but more full (there are more horses.)

But, the outcome is still uncertain. You did not see the end.

This can change if you will begin climbing the ladder NOW. Do not delay.
Man from Modesto

http://dreamtraining.blogspot.com www.youtube.com/KNOWJESUSKNOWPEACE

Ask yourself, "Did this dream come from my mind? From the Kingdom of God? Or, did it come from the Kingdom of Darkness?"
Man from Modesto
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby stlinurhrt » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Ok, so last night my dream kind of scared me, but in a way I feel happy about the outcome. I will try my best to put it into words and I hope someone can help me out.

There were 3 of us in my ex's Tahoe, him, me and another guy that we both know and work with. I remember sitting in the middle of the 2 of them and we were driving on a wet road, we were all talking but I don't remember what about. I saw the speed we were traveling at and I told my ex to slow down, but he said he was fine he could handle it. We went around a sharp turn and he lost control of the vehicle and it was like slow motion. All of the sudden the passenger side window was down and I jumped out of it before the vehicle rolled over, crashed and stopped. I think the vehicle was leaning over on the passenger side still but I can't be sure because of going to the passenger side. I checked myself and not a scratch. I went up to the vehicle and I saw the other guy had a cut on his head and was bleeding but staring at me. I remember jumping into the vehicle and taking care of the other guy but still no clue about my ex. I remember feeling scared in my dream like it was real. I can just see him (the other guy) looking at me and talking to me.
Next thing in the dream, me and this guy are sitting together on the beach with my ex. I was sitting in front of the guy with his arms wrapped around me and he just said he was happy it ended up this way because he wasn't sure what to do and then we kissed with my ex watching and smiling. I remember saying we should have done this a while ago.

I woke up happy and thinking about this other guy. I mean I was smiling and had butterflies in my stomach. I do now too just thinking about it.

Ok so it seems pretty cut and dry at the end but I am not so sure. Why wouldn't I remember my ex when I got in the vehicle to check on the other guy. And why would my ex be there at the very end smiling at us?

I am so confused on how to take this dream! Help if you can please!!!
stlinurhrt
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby TeDWooD » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:35 pm

I had a dream that i was walking back from my work in bare feet and it was a very sunny and hot day. I was staring at the rocks and pebbles on the floor as i walked to make sure i didn't hurt my feet. When i got home i walked through the back door but there was a long corridor and it lead upto a disco with a table outside. I looked inside the room and wanted to go in but it seemed the door was locked and everyone was having fun. I then saw a can of pepsi on the table and took it and ran away from a girl where i work (She always asks me what i do on the weekend). I then out sprinted her up the road where from my house and felt really happy that i had the pepsi.
Additional Details:
This was also at the beginning stages of obsessive love.
I would really appreciate if you could work this one out as it happened a few months ago but is still really clear.
TeDWooD
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby yefields » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:55 pm

many years ago I had this dream and have not been able to forget about it...I remember the details of it so vividly as if I had the dream last night...
so here it is...
I was brought into an isolated room. it was very dark and there was only one light on, the walls were painted a dark red. I was carried into the room by a large black, muscular man (like the man in the Green Mile that played John Coffey). He sat me down in a chair tied my arms behind me and tied my feet together. I had a scarf around my mouth. there were a few other people in the room kinda organizing everything. then this big black man removes the scarf from my mouth and then places a film (kind of like the negatives from a camera film with the little boxes on the slide) in and out of my mouth and each time the film comes out of my mouth there are different events that have actually happened in my waking life (one life event per box of the film slide).
That is what I remember about the dream....I have tried to find explanations but have been unsuccessful!!

Can you help me with this meaning?????
yefields
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby sheedfade » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:08 am

Need Help with this one

I was playing basketball with my best friend from childhood; I have not seen him in over 14 years. We were on the same team and the team we were playing was not as talented as us. The game was recreational but it was serious enough to have an official referee. Before I began playing I saw old acquaintances from high school who were on the basketball team sitting in a kitchen area that was next to the basketball court, I gave very brief hellos and then walked onto the court to play. I did not take time to warm up or stretch (that’s a no no because you will not be as effective on the court).As the game began and prolonged me and my friend were dominating in every category vs. the other team but in the most important category, which is making baskets we both could not score. All of our shots were off target. We either shot the ball with not enough power or with too much power but it was never right. I felt stiff in the dream when it came to shooting the ball , I could shoot but it was not as fluid as I would have liked, therefore resulting in accurate shots.
sheedfade
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby summerlovin08 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:46 am

hi
i posted this on my own but i would really like to know what this means

i haven't had one in a whlie but i do have this reoccuring dream about a claw machine where i win the cheap toys out of them, sometimes there are already some of the toys in the area where you collect your prize(s)
they're odd dreams because i always end up finding lots of change or large sums of dollar bills laying near them. sometimes it's weird coins that dont appear to look like any kind of coin i've ever seen before
iloveyouandrew
(forever and ever♥)

&& i dont know how it gets better than this you take my hand a drag me headfirst, fearless
summerlovin08
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby sojo » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:21 am

Ok, I had a weird dream last night, need some help understanding what it all means...

I went to a movie theater, walked in grabbed a seat and for some reason "Real Time w/Bill Maher" was on the screen. There was a little kid in the theater that was lost, I let the kid sit with me so she wouldn't be scared. After the show was over, I left the theater and once I walked out of the exit door I was in the house I grew up in. I checked all the bedrooms looking for an empty bed. I went into 3 bedrooms, and someone was sleeping in each room with the light on. When I left each room, I turned off the light and closed each door. I finally found a room that was empty, I turned off that light and laid down as if I was going to go to sleep. There was a television in this room that turned on. It was very loud and I couldn't recognize what was on the TV. When I would turn it off, it would turn back on a few seconds later. This made me feel scared in my dream. It got to the point where I unplugged the TV, and the picture and sound would still appear. At this point, I turned to leave the room and when I stepped out into the hallway, all the bedroom doors that I had closed were wide open and the lights in each room were on.

Needless to say, that is when I woke up confused and scared. Can anyone help me find out what this means? If so, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
sojo
sojo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby redgummibears » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:11 pm

I dreamt I saw my ex-boyfriend. I thought it was present time but he was aged about 20 years and looked incredible. He had silver streaks in his hair, a perfectly crafted beard, a nice shiny vest and a collared shirt. Things ended badly with him. He was.. is mentally ill and threatened suicide on me in real life so I had to get out.. he's the only person I've ever been in love with and I never got closure from our split..He has always been a tortured soul but seemed so wise and released from pain in this dream. Anyways, I saw him in this dream and was so confused by his silver hair, I was also nervous to even speak to him. I started to say something and he stopped me by saying "Let's go." but it was like he was saying "Everything is going to be okay." I asked "Go where?" and with relief he said "Home." We never lived together but I somehow knew what he meant and wanted so badly to go with him but felt conflicted. I woke up and spent the whole day wishing I had "gone home" with him. Any insight into this? I'm usually good with dreams but not this one.
redgummibears
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby SomethingExtraordinary » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:56 pm

May sound odd, which is what brought me here. But for all I know it'll be easy to decrypt, and I am very interested in finding out what it might mean.

It was a fairly short dream; here's what happened:

First I pictured a light-skinned man with a beard and dark hair. I recall he may have seemed a little off; his beard was scraggly and there just seemed to be something strange about him. I can't pinpoint exactly where I got the feeling from, or even if it was actually just a feeling I got after the dream experience - he seemed to be perfectly fine and confident for the remainder of the dream sequence. Unuttered but understood, his name was Solomon. He was dressed in a tuxedo, though I can't recall the color clearly. Before even noticing the tuxedo, however, I saw him standing by the seaside with the woman I've been in love with for the past 16 years. She was in a white wedding gown, although that was not the first thing I noticed either. First, I just saw them together in what seemed to be some sort of a plaza by the seaside. The way I was looking from the plaza I could see the smooth, sandy plaza floor and the sea behind it. There was nothing else there besides the couple and the plaza floor with that seaside view. It became evident to me that although she was in a wedding gown, this was a proposal about to happen. He then kneels and presents her with a ring, and she looks down at him, smiling radiantly and beautiful as ever.

I think my jaw literally dropped.

I felt such dismay. Upon further reflection, I was happy to see her so happy. I just wished I had had time to get to know her before she got engaged.

A little info on the girl: her name is Sophie; I met her in Singapore at the age of 10. I was in fifth grade at a French school and as I remember it it was love at first sight. I only have surface knowledge about the twin flame phenomenon but the way I see it we have that kind of a relationship, despite the fact that I have never had anything more with her than perhaps a discussion or two. And I don't think they were even anything more than casual conversations: the meat of our talks, however many or little we have had, occurred over the span of our time together at that school in fifth grade. We were both 10 at the time: she was born on August 1st 1990; I was born on May 7th of the same year. To keep it short, the gist of our story consists in repeatedly seeing her at random, and a few of those times I literally had the sensation that she was around and felt her presence before seeing her and without prior knowledge of the fact that she'd be around. I have always loved her, and I think about her everyday, despite the fact that our relationship is so distant, still and quiet. She has made advances my way in the past, and shown her interest in me, but I was always too shy to react. I am bipolar, and at the age of 20, while I was in a relationship with another girl that I thought I'd fallen for, and going through a manic episode, I messaged her, spilling out my repressed feelings for her and voicing the fact that I was now "free" of my love for her. She responded very kindly and positively, telling me she had no idea that I had such feelings for her, and that the next time I'd fall for someone I shouldn't wait 8 years to tell them. I later apologized, explaining my behavior and saying sorry, but she never answered. That was a few years ago. I'm 26 now.

Over the past few weeks or even months, I've been thinking I should act on my love for her, but I want to get my life together first. However, I know I can't wait forever. I haven't felt the time is right, but I've been feeling that that time might come soon. After the dream, I looked her up and saw that she was performing in Sion, Switzerland, on December 22nd, 2016. I'd been thinking that the ideal way to get back to her would be to show up at a concert of hers.

Might this be an indication that this is indeed the appropriate time to go after her?

I hope so, because I've never been so impatient about the situation before, and I'm tired of waiting and sitting back, watching her go through life from a very distant place.

I've also never thought about her in sexual terms, despite being a person fairly interested in the act.

What could it mean? And why Solomon?

Thanks for your response. It is deeply appreciated.
SomethingExtraordinary
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Post your dreams, and I won't interpret them.

Postby Superman1 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:38 pm

Unfortunately Julia Finley has not answered here since 2009. :worry:
Look up at the dates.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:12 pm

hmmm, the irony there hey Supe ..

and can one person do all this ??

isn't that what this forum is for ??
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: Post your dreams, and You interpret them.

Postby Superman1 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:35 pm

What, so that one person can do it all? Image
Or many? Image
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

PreviousNext

Return to General Dream Discussion