Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Post your dreams, and I'll interpret them.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Re: Post your dreams, and I'll interpret them.

Postby Meghz » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:32 am

I was with this boy in know Rich, and we were walking along the outside of our local Odeon, i was eating a chocolate muffin and he moved in to kiss me, but i turned away so he kissed me on my cheek. Then after i had eaten the muffin i suddenly kissed him on the lips and where i moved in so quickly he said he thought he was going to fall over. Then he went inside as he saw his best friend - who`s my sister and he was like 'i dont think this will work' to me. Then i was suddenly in a train and on msn to him, he was in the next carriage, we were talking about our situation and think it may work, then i went outside the train,onto the platform and he watched me walk towards my friend ayesha, on the platform is my school. Me and my friend ayesha then broke into the school as we were trying to find out who was hacking into computers and taking them from the secret service, we were in a classroom and tried to carry a big table down a narrow corridor, though as we couldn`t gave up and left the building. A boy i knew from years ago saw us leaving then i went back on the train and started talking to Rich again. A teacher handed me a piece of paper with some work on it, and said that my homework was really good and that she was watching how well i was learning. Then my sister saw something in the room we broke into and the teacher was like thats the drama room, then we looked at the room and the room above it had its lights on and one of my teachers was in it.
Meghz
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Svetka » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:41 am

Hi Julia,
Could you please interpret my dream.
Thank you

Rund down bridge over muddy river
by Svetka on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:31 pm

Hello,
Could anyone kindly interpret my dream of me crossing a run down bridge which is about to collapse, and in a moment when I am about to fall i jump into a muddy river below and with no problem I manage to swim across the river.
Thank you very much
Svetka
Svetka
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby tklaiber » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:25 am

I had a dream while visiting my best friend.. it was weird and i couldn't make sense of it... not that i normally try to either. but this one for some reason i remebered and gave me a weird "what the heck" feeling when i woke up. (by the way me and my best friends husband get along very well)
it was of me, my best friend and some other friends.. who were all some weird type of vampire(i think vampire.. its the closest thing to resemble us without the teeth). my best friend and another girl had bat like wings and could fly... they were the only ones who could fly and i was the leader of this little group. we were sitting in what looked like a very old ski cabin with a group of werewolf (once again closest resemblance but more shape, they weren't furry) type guys.. the leader of that group was my bestfriends husband in real life... in the dream he was not her husband but our enemy. our two groups did not get along but we were all together in this cabin trying to make peace between the two groups when the CIA showed up... as if the rest wasn't weird enough lol.. the CIA took the roof off the cabin threw nets in to try and capture us. i ordered for my group to kill their group thinking they were behind the CIA knowing where we were.. my group did so and while fighting the CIA.. then we got over powered and three of us that were left ran.. me and the two flyers..some of the other group escaped as well including their leader (my best friends husband).. as me and the flyers are running my best friend acuses the other flyer of telling the CIA where we were.. she admitted to it.. then i killed her. me and my best friend keep running till i come to a pond where her husband is sitting. (he's sitting in the pond) i try to step in to talk to him and sink.. i sink in till mud and water are up to my chest mean while he is right next to me sitting on his but with water barley covering his legs. after i sink i becomed trapped.. i can't get out of the pond and i can see the CIA running for us. my best friend flys off and he never moves a muscle even tho there closing in on us.. and then i woke up.
can you help decode this? i'm curious if this is just a nonesense dream or if it has some meaning that i don't see.
tklaiber
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby bluehoodedmisery » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Julia, Here is my dream I need help interpretting:

Cigarettes and Blood Shot Eyes
by bluehoodedmisery on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:52 pm

I had a dream the other day that I got offered a cigarette and at first I said no but then I did take it the second time they offered. I kept smoking cigarette after cigarette until I think I smoked the whole pack of cigarettes the person had. Then, when I realized what I was doing, I stopped smoking the last cig and then looked into a mirror and my eyes just all of a sudden started turning blood shot until they were all the way red and I could not see.

I would really appreciate what you think this dream means.?

P.S. so you know I do not smoke, never have and don't even plan on starting.
bluehoodedmisery
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby ddruk » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:08 pm

okay so my dreams are always weird but lde like 2 know a little more about one.

i was in my house in my room when my boyfriends dad came in and shot my mom. He said he always loved me and wantd me 2 be his daughter. he got away with the murder and got to adopt me. So when i lived with him he told me not to ever tell anyone that he killed mt mom. he then raped me nightly. I turned 18 and was driving down the street when a car full of 6 feet tall indians shot my tire out. Two indians where in a car two more in a truck.In the back of the truck was a 10 foot tall indian which was what they feasted on daily. They kidnapped me and tied me up to a post and the head chief raped me.
ddruk
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby BloodstainedHurricane » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Eh, I'll keep this short. Thanks for considering my post.
What could it mean if in a dream you kill yourself using a method that (probably) wouldn't work in real life?
Those who think for themselves will find their own truths.
BloodstainedHurricane
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Bethaa » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:26 am

Hey could you tell me about my dream? The first part of my dream went like this...Me and my fiance were at our house and our family brought us our baby and it was a year old and we both totally forgot we had a baby since we had it. I took the baby to a carnival and then i almost forgot "her" it was a girl at the carnival. Then I realized in my dream the baby could crawl extemely fast. The second part consisted of me in this huge house with windows every where and it was raining and me and my boyfriend found these pictures of me pregnant but we did not remember the pregnacy or the baby. We have no kids. I am very confused about this dream. :?
Bethaa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby silcool » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:40 am

Dear Julia,

Could you please interpret my dream,

I am with my family and known people in the living room, when out of nowhere a flying cockroach comes in my direction, inpite of so many people around, in fear i jump and stand on the sofa, it misses me, but again comes aiming towards me, and I kill it in fright with some paper/book. I am shocked that no one helped me inspite of all knowing my fear for cockroaches.

Syl
silcool
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby tigerknight » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:40 am

Hello, I had this dream about a girl I love, she is currently pregnant and so my dream goes like this: I was talking to her at her job, and asked her if she was pregnant she replied yes. I asked her how she felt and she was extremely happy, but then I asked her about her relationship with her boyfriend and she stayed quiet for a bit and then replied that she was unhappy. I asked her how she would feel about a relationship with me and all she did was smile. Can you please help me solve this dream. Please and Thanks.
-Steve
tigerknight
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby nessie2008 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:54 am

Here is my dream:

Okay, so I was at a restaurant. The colors reminded me of Chili's, but it had way too much neon. Maybe it was a bar. I wouldn't know, never been in one.

I was with my BFF, who happens to be a boy, named Frank, and a bunch of random people who I wasn't paying attention to. All I was paying attention to was Frank. I could tell that we were older, probably 15 or so. I think we were dating, which is something I would never do in real life. This is exactly what our next part of the conversation was:

Frank: Will you kiss me?
Me: Fine! (sorta angry sounding)

Then, we walked to the hallway right by the restrooms (looked exactly like Chili's, except nothing on the walls.) We started kissing, and trust me, it sucked tootsie pops. Then, the people we were with earlier came over, and we fled from where we were to find another hallway. They found us again in mid-kiss (why on earth did I kiss him again? Eww!), and that's all I remember.
Life sucks tootsie pops
Deal with it

Yuck!
nessie2008
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Strawberry Queen =) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:41 am

Please can you interpret this for me because it is a little embarrassing and a little disturbing for me actually towards the end:

Basically, I was running down dark corridors whilst panicking and everytime I reached a set of double doors, it led to more corridors and I didn't know which way to run, I was running from someone but I don't know why. I then found a fire exit and a young lad was standing there who smiled at me and opened the door so I followed him outside and then was walking on gravel. Next thing I know, (I have no idea how it skipped to this but this is the embarrassing part) I was in a room with a man (who I have never met or seen) and he was lying on the floor with no trousers or boxers on. I also had nothing on down below but I didn't feel scared even though this man was a stranger and then I look down at his penis and said "I'm not touching that" and he grinned at me and said "oh yes you are" in a threatening tone and gestured to me with his eyes to climb on top of him. I didn't feel scared still, just very reluctant and then I climbed on top of him. (please don't judge me on the next bit because it disturbed me and I wish I didn't dream it, you can imagine what happened after the climbing onto him) at first, I just thought 'I really don't want to be doing this' then after a minute I really weirdly started to enjoy it even though I was forced to do it by a stranger. When I stopped he gestured for me to give him a blow job which I was really reluctant to do but went to do it anyway then fortunatley I woke up so I don't know what would have happened after that.

Thank you xx
Strawberry Queen =)
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby kreynolds915 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:58 am

I never want to take the driver's wheel dream.

Hi all! I am new to this forum and wanted to share a reoccurring dream I have been having lately to see if anyone out there has some feedback to possible meaning.

I am driving a car down the roads and highways but I am always driving from the passenger side. Most of the time there are others in the car but for some reason it is always left of to me to drive, I never think I wish the others would drive or it never seems the others even consider driving. Of course I never drive very well from that side and at times something requires that I move over to the empty drivers seat, such as turns, braking, etc.

I look over at the driver seat and I really, really don't want to get over on that side so I'll try and move over just a little closer, like the middle seat. I will finally move to the driver's seat just in time to avoid a horrible accident but I am afraid of and hate the driver's seat so as soon as I can I will move back to the passenger side and continue driving really badly from there.

I know, I'm troubled down deep but hopefully someone can give a little insight. May just mean I'm a lazy girl who doesn't want to put in real effort into anything I do. Also, I just realized I use to always have basically the same dream but I would be in the back seat. Does that mean I'm improving?

Thanks,
Kel
kreynolds915
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Aliatrocious » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:25 am

Hi there. I would really appreciate it if you could interpret this for me.
I can't remember much, but basically... I had a child, the gender didn't seem to be specified, and it was about 2 or 3 years old. I remember being in a car with the child, and then in a house with a group of people. Eventually the child was just gone and I had no idea where it went. I couldn't find it anywhere, I was so panicked and worried and I was begging everyone for help but nobody would even acknowledge my pleas. As it went on I started to have trouble remembering my child's name until eventually I just couldn't remember it at all, and I never found my baby. It was a really sad dream for me. :(
Aliatrocious
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Dream about being shot....

Postby lcj1980 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:16 am

I dreamt that I got shot in the heart. I do not remember hearing the gun go off, but just knew that I had been shot. I could not quite make out where I was as things were blurred but the surroundings felt familiar. The dream faded out and then back in again where I was walking to a mirror to look at my wound. I took off my top & instead of a bullet wound there was a pen stuck in my chest & it had in fact just missed my heart. I do not know if it makes a difference but the pen was blue.
lcj1980
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby webeheated » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:19 am

Hey, I was wondering if you could intrepret this dream for me, its pretty weird i had it last summer and have been puzzled by it ever since.
*names are changed

The dream started out at my cabin and me and my friend *Savannah were walking a trail to this guy *Shanes cabin, when we got there there was a group of people sitting around a table out side wrapped in cling wrap with plastic bags over their heads. Savannah and I didnt know what was going on so we went and knocked on the door and Shane answered and asked if we wanted to go for a walk even though it was pretty early in the morning. As we left the house i walked up to the people at the table and asked Shane what was up with them and he pulled off the bag from his dads head and said, "Oh don't worry about them, thats how they sleep." So we carried on with our walk down the trail and suddenly it was really sunny and hot and we just took a step and were changed into our swimsuits. Then we all decided to go swimming in the ocean but instead of swimming we got into hotdog trays and were paddeling around with a fork in our left hand and a spoon in our right. I kept trying to paddle with actual oars and the only thing that would work with the hotdog tray was the fork and the spoon, and only if the spoon whas in the right hand and the fork was in the left. So were all paddeling around and out of nowhere Shane says, "Look I found a puffin!" (which is a sea bird in Alaska, think mini penguin) but when he picks the puffin up out of the water there is a squirrel carcass attached to the leg of it. We all thought it was really strange so we paddled out into a larger area where there were tons of people we knew paddling around in hotdog trays, so me and Savannah go back to the beach and Savannahs younger sister *Nikki is dressed up as cat in the hat and is just acting really goofy. So we all end up going into a sauna to warm up and dry off and were just sitting in there and all of the sudden were in the desert and the stove that was in the sauna was the only thing there aside from me and Shane and Savannah and the stove was enormous, the most colossal thing i have seen in my life, and we were all dressed and trying to fling our swimsuits over the top of the stove so that they would dry. and thats when my dream ended.

i have been curious about this for quite sometime, i really hope your able to get somewhere with it!
Thanks!
webeheated
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby dreaminggirl3072 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:38 am

PLEASE INTERPRET!! Last night i had this dream that i was at my grandma's house. We were sitting outside on her porch and for some reason i went over to the railing ad looked down, where i saw two cats...one white with brown and black spts and the other gray with a white belly. They both rann up onto the porch and started tring to attack us...the white spotted one bit my grandma ad the gray oe jumped onn me and was biting my arm and hands. We both ran inside bleeding. Somehow the gray and white cat got in the house and began trying to attack all of us...my grandma fell down and the cat jumped on her and started trying to claw her up and bite her. So i went and got the cat, crying ad screaming, and went to the window...which was pretty high up and threw the cat out of it...i looked down and the cat had landed on its back and apparetly broken its spine because it waqs convulsing and screeching. I woke up crying because i love cats and it was just so disturbing for me...i have no idea what it all meant and i just really need you to help me understand. Thank you so much!
dreaminggirl3072
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Typhius » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:24 pm

Alright, I'm sure you've had plenty of weird dreams thrown at you in the past by other people for interpretation, but I'll just tell you anyway, this is a weird one, for me at least.

This dream was one of the funniest, strangest, and all-around random dream I've had in a long
time. I had a dream that my friends Kasey, Christian, Jimmy, Aaron, and Joey and
Greg (Some of my friends, accept Aaron) were all over at my house. We decided to drive to Christian's house, which was being inhabited by Shawn Pruitt for some reason. We went inside and stole all his belongings. We were then confronted by
his mother for stealing his things, but she didn't care. We proceeded to go home. However, we didn't drive
as we had come. We jogged home. Aaron and Christian bolted off ahead of the pack. Followed by Joey,
Jimmy, myself, Kasey, and Greg. I was complaining almost the whole way home because I wore steel-toe
boots. About halfway home, the road was no longer a road, but a massive forest. We took what we thought
was the way to the creek behind my house, but ended up getting lost. Before entering the forest, we ran into
Reid, Shawn, Wade, and Brandon, (mostly jerks from my school) walking in the ditch. We all went into the
forest. Reid, Wade, and Brandon found an abandoned tractor which they managed to start and drive around
Aaron found a riding lawnmower that had a built-in squirt gun on the front. He proceeded to ride it around the
forest, squirting things with it and saying, "Don't worry guys! I can keep it under control!" Then we were all in a clearing, and it had gone from night time to day time. We were all in a formation, and we all had good sized sticks. We were dancing, twirling them around, and singing a song together as we walked through the woods. As we sang, my field of vision went from first person, to an up-in-the-sky-movie-camera view kind of thing. The song had no lyrics,
but was just a series of vocalizations that made an opera-like song. We proceeded to sing and dance for
about five minutes, then I woke up.

So what do you think this means?
Typhius
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby ONiX21490 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:16 pm

This dream doesn't really need to be interpreted because I already found the meaning of it and each individual parts on this site. :cabbagepatch: But if you want to reply or interpret anything, you're more than welcome!

Here it goes...

So I spontaneously find myself outside, standing on the rocky side of a road. It's mid-day. Behind me is a tall wall that stretches along the road. Across from the wall, on the other side of the road is a bunch of trees and bushes. All the leaves are bright green and are close together, not letting what's behind them show. I turn my head to my left and beside me I see one of those beds you would find at a hospital. The type with the wheels. On the bed is a corpse... and I knew it was a corpse, yet I was completely comfortabe being around it. I don't know who this person was, nor did I have anything to do with his death. And his teeth were all crooked and rotten. Somehow, I had the motive in my mind to dispose of the corpse properly. Take it somewhere that it belongs, where someone might know what to do with it. So I start rolling the bed down the road when something in my mind tells me, "Just dump the body in the trees, no one will know. What do you care what happens to it?" Then something else said to me, "No. You have to take care of it properly. Burry it somewhere respectfully." I thought about the first option I had and considered dumping it in the trees. Then thought about my second option and considered burrying it somewhere. But I didn't know where. I didn't know what to do, so I chose to roll the bed toward the side of the road, to think. When I turned to grab the bed, in the blink of an eye, I look down and near my right foot, a flame suddenly burst from the ground! :fuming: It was short, about a foot high, but it was burning. Immediately after the flame came to burst, a group of indians come running down the road. Wild and fast and loud! They seemed like they were on an attach! My heart fills with anxiety and fear, as if they were about to attack me! :o By this point I completely forget about the corpse on the bed. Suddenly, I see this shaman, sitting nearby with his legs crossed as if he were meditating. I turn to him and yell out, "I need help! Aren't you going to do something?" I just wanted to be protected. The shaman did nothing. He just sat there with his eyes closed. By then, I knew the indians were coming for me. This is when the 'wierd' part comes in. I managed to get myself to relax and close my eyes. :sleep: Breathed easily and somehow I was able to pause everything. After closing my eyes and relaxing I felt safe, and paused my dream like it was TIVO of something... I had control... Anyway, I open my eyes and find that the indians calmed down and somehow disappeared. I thought my fears were over... I was wrong. It was about to become worse! I see a giant rhinoceros! :yikes 15 feet tall at least! It starts chasing me! All my adrenaline kicks in along with my instinct to survie! I felt like I was going to explode! I run but don't think I'm fast enough to outrun it, so I jump into the trees and bushes alongside the road. The rhino catches up and gets so close to me that I actually (the rhino actually was this big, huge) I actually jump on its face and grab its horn. Eventually, we fall down hill as I meet face to face with pure fear. We end up on a shore, like a very small beach. But it didn't lead into the ocean, it was more like a lake. A lake surrounded with more trees. And this setting was dark, like at night. Maybe the trees were blocking the sunlight. Anyway, immediately I try to run away from the rhino again, and one of the wierd things was that the sand from the shore was perfectly divided in half by a straight line. Half of the sand was normal, and the other was a bright orange color. And there was what appeared to be a large fishing net resting on the water. But I paid no mind, I was in a rush! I jump into the water as a last chance of getting away from the rhino, hoping it doesn't swim. And that's funny because in reality, I don't know how to swim. To my surprise, the rhino jumps in the water too and continues chasing me! We're at the middle of the lake now. It gets so close again that I touch its horn. Then again, I think to myself and remind myself that I have control. This is my dream and I refuse to be instilled with fear! I will survive! I close my eyes again and relax. :sleep: Breathed easy and somehow made everything disappear. No more lake, no more rhino, no more anything. I think that's it. I think I woke up after that. So that's it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read! I appreciate it! :D

...and if anyone here had the same dream or anything similar, feel free to send me any messages! :boogie:
ONiX21490
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby moemoe » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:29 am

My dream was that I was in a hotel for some type of event with my two friends. Our room was on the 17th floor overlooking a distant beach way down the road, a fenced in farm type area and a forest that was closest to us. My ex was there for the same event and came over and was talking to my two friends and acting weird. After the event, (which I don’t know what it was for) we had to walk up the stairs to get to our room because the elevator was broken. We were sitting and talking on the balcony when it suddenly broke off and started drifting down almost like a kite. It landed on the fence in between the farm and the forest. We tried leaning on the side of the forest so that it would be closer to the hotel. Somehow we ended up falling in to the fenced farm. Once we fell a whole bunch of people dressed in costumes started running towards us. You could tell they were people but they seemed to be just like animals, their costumed almost made us believe they were real animals. Some were dressed like rabbits or hares and others foxes or wolves. They seemed to be coming after us so we had to hop the fence and run back to the hotel. I ran ahead of everyone and got there first. When I got to the hotel one of my friends came behind me and told me my other friend was with my ex and she was gone.

It would be great to know what it means, its been bugging me since it felt so real and intense. I dream a lot but this one made me not want to get out of bed! Thanks!
moemoe
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby UclaGina » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:46 am

I have very clear, and memorable dreams all the time, but this one really got to me. Please Help!

The dream started out in a store. I was planning on buying some candles and some sort of lotion. I also picked up a body scrub. The people were unfriendly or unhelpful, so I put 2 of the candles in my purse, and went to pay for one of the things. At the cash register they reported my card did not go through, and I had them try the same one again and again because I knew it should work, and that I had money in the account. I somehow ended up roaming around the store, maybe calling the bank to see what was going on, and even contemplated taking the bag and then running, but did not.

I then ended up in a courtroom, where I was being accused by a judge of stealing and having an overdrawn bank account. It was not a normal courtroom. The judge sat at one desk in a big room full of other judges at desks and people being judged. Also present were my mother and my sister (my only sibling). The judge spent all day going over the charges, asking me questions about being overdrawn, and my family watched. At one point he got on the phone with either the bank, or the store I stole from, and had them explain to me what their problem was. We had a break, and came back, and then I gave a heartfelt plea, and the judge said that I warmed his heart, and that he was going to set me free. As he was explaining this he pretended to show me things on the computer, so I had to lean closer. Then he kept getting closer and closer until he was about to kiss me. I tried to pull my head back quickly but he kissed me anyways, and told me how attracted to me he was. (He was significantly older, and of a different ethnicity than me which is not my preference). I left and wiped the kiss away. My mom was watching the entire thing, but didn't really say or do anything about it (which is unusual for her). My sister was asleep.

We then were at my childhood home. I knew my estranged father was there because our dogs who had passed away were outside waiting. I never actually saw or spoke to my father in the dream. My mom, sister and myself went inside where we played with our deceased and current dogs. I kept trying to pet one of my old dogs, but my dog that I have right now (big spoiled baby) kept trying to position himself so that only he could be petted (pretty normal for him). There were a couple times where the dogs came face to face, but did not growl or fight. My sister woke up again, and I told her my father was outside (we could hear him) and as she went to go see him she woke up.

Uclagina@gmail.com
UclaGina
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby quest4love » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:54 am

Hello, please could your interpret my dreams:

Grade of a school test dream:

What does it mean to see your test grade in a dream?

I am in high school and I once had a dream about seeing my history test with my grade on it.

Another dream I had, was that I ran into my math teacher and she asked me how I did on the test. I replied that I might have a 13 or 14 over 20. The next day, I had my test paper back and I actually HAD a 14!!

I would really like to know the significance of these dreams because I have been having test grade dreams for over years now and their connotation truly means a lot to me.

Thanks in advance,
C
quest4love
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Jen387 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:51 am

Hi
I never did anything like this before but I need to hear a second opinion regarding a dream that I had last night.
I used to live a man for four years who had a drug addiction. During those years I was learning how to cope and live with this dilemma. Since I felt he needed to get more support then I was capable of giving to him, we went our separate ways so they he could battle his demons through rehab and the proper support. We haven't talked to or seen each other in almost ten years but I always kept tabs on him and always wished he would straighten out. Unfortunately, I received word two weeks ago that he had overdosed and died. For the past two weeks all I have been doing is crying because I realized that he will never come home to me.
last night I dreamt that we were driving around in a car together (I don't know where we were headed) but we never stopped any anyone's place of residence. The only place that we were standing together was in the window of a coffee shop or an indoor bus depot. It almost seemed as if we were waiting for or expecting something. We were very happy and made small talk (most of which I can't remember) but I do remember him saying that he had to go somewhere and I told him that I needed to take care of a few things. We did tell each other that we would miss each other in the mean time but that we would see each other soon. The was nothing sexual in this dream just a lot of hugging and standing very close.
When I woke up I felt very calm and at ease. I want to believe that it was his way of trying to tell me that I need to go with my life and that we will always be connected in a tiny way. Now I'm starting to think that this may have just been my imagination.
Please let me know what you think.
Jen387
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Halloween Boy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:52 pm

I've got a recurring dream that has worried me for a long time, because I don't want to have to go through it again.

here it is:

"I had this dream with two very similar variations, but both ending the exact same way. In the dream, I was skiing on a hill that was supposed to be the hardest hill to ski on. In the first variation, I was with my elementary school math teacher, who taught me to ski. The second variation only changed in that instead of the teacher, it was my cousin that I was with. Anyway, we went on to the infamous slope, and we were going over what seemed like a hill, but it kept coming, and we continuously going down but you couldn't see very far ahead on the trail because of the hill-like shape. It was a beautiful day, blue sky, sun up, everything. The farther we got on the trail, the less and less people we passed. Eventually I was completely alone, and suddenly the hill flattened out and and there was a rapidly approaching lake at the bottom. I only had time to throw myself onto the ground, inches from the lake's edge. My view of the dream went from 1st person to 3rd person, where I was looking at myself on the ground, breathing heavily, in heavy snow gear and one ski unnattached and one still on. The border of the lake was breaking apart very slowly and huge chunks were floating out into the endless blue lake, and it was completely silent. I was overcome with a horrible feeling of being completely alone and isolated from every other living thing in the world. When I wake up, every time my sheets are wrapped tightly around me and I'm sweating profusely. What the heck is going on?"

I have been scared of this dream more than any other dream, just because of the terrible feeling I get at the end. Please help!
Halloween Boy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby shaunaburke » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Hi there, I hope you can help me please :)

I had the oddest dream last night. I'm fourteen. I dreamt that I was pregnant, and that I went into labour while at school. It was so weird, it was like I was thrown into a movie, and didn't know the script. I was in my class, when suddenly my water broke, and then I said to my friend next to me "Shit, I'm in labour" and she said, "Well come on" And we got out of our class, and walked down the hallway to this other class, and she said "Wait until Burger is done of his Biology exam, he'll be done in an hour". (btw, 'Burger' is the nickname that everyone uses for a guy I briefly dated over a year ago' So I sit in the class and the teacher hands an exam to me as well and I say "I'm not in your damn class" And the teacher says "Yes, you've been since the beginning of the year, but you havn't been here in months" So I'm told to do the exam, and Burger asked "Why the hell are you in here anyways?" And I said, "I'm in labour!" And he was like "Oh."

So then after I struggled with the Biology Exam which had more math questions, than bio questions. We walk outside, and onto the far end of the parking lot (btw, this is something my friends and I always did in middle school, which is where this dream took place, except for the classrooms, which were in my high school.. odd huh?). So we're outside, and my other friend Zac is like "Why are you being so uptight?" And I said "I had sex on .." I dont remmeber which date I said in my dream . "And now I'm pregnant!" and Zac said (in a superr dorky voice) "Well then, according to my calculations, you will have your baby in precisly six days" and I say "Well your wrong, because I've been in labour for an hour and have NO RIDE to the hospital." And then Zac made some wisecrack like "That's not good" and then Burger said 'Why doesn't you mom take you" and I say "Because my mom doesn't know that I'm pregnant and I'm giving the baby up for adoption, the people are meeting me there as soon as its born!" And Jay (the guy I have just recently made up with after a 299 day long silent treatment..in my conscious life) said "Why can't your nan take you? She takes you everywheres else, just say you're going to the mall and walk to the hospital, it's like what? A five minute walk" And then me and my friend Tiffany (the girl who I have been through Everything with in my life" walked to my nan's to see if she would give me a ride to the 'mall' but she wasn't home, and then I woke up.

When I woke up all the rest of today, I couldn't stop thinking about the movie Juno!

ps. all through the entire dream, i had no idea who the father was .. i think the fingers were pointing at Burger, but there is no reason on this green earth why he would ever father a child of mine!

Can someone help me with this?!

- shauna <3
i can't wait for someone to hear me and wait for someone to touch me, and wait forever to be told, I'm forever alone <33
shaunaburke
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby angelwill26 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:03 am

I just had this dream and it scared me to death, heres how it went.

My 16 yr old daughter and her friend wanted to go (somewhere) with this guy (friend of theirs but I felt like it was my daughters boyfriend) but I never seen the guys face. It was against my better judgment but they begged and I finally gave in (as usual). The next thing I remember is a call (or maybe I called my daughter to check in I don't know) I heard her crying on the phone, she sounded disoriented and it was hard to make her out, I finally realized (or she told me) she was buried in a box and we started searching for her but she didnt know where he had buried her at (she was possibly knocked out before taken there is all I could figure) she was on the phone with me as she was passing out and was slowly dying. I was searching frantically for her. The guy still had her friend and we didn't know what was happening to her, but apparently my husband either left to get the police or to get the friends mom, I really dont know, I didnt see him but had a sense that is what he was doing. My daughter stopped talking on the phone, I woke up says ASSHHLEYY, Are you ok???

I dont know at what point I realized she was buried in our own woods but that was the feeling and the place I was going to, I was running across the yard and going into the woods.

I woke up so scared and crying. what does this mean? I have never been so scared for my daughter as I am right now. I am not allowing her to leave the house for a while, I have had dreams that have come true before and I am praying this isn't one of them...
Thanks,
Angie
angelwill26
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Post your dreams and I'll interpret them - Talking Baby

Postby brumone » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:00 am

Hi there,

I wonder if you could help - I am due to give birth to my first baby any day now - and I have had a similar dream four or five times now - basically the baby comes out walking and talking, sometimes a girl, sometimes a boy, looking differently everytime, sometimes it is a talking baby and others a fully developed walking talking toddler!!!

But we manage to have fully fledged conversations - the first time i saw my baby the other night he was laying in front of me on the hospital bed and as i sat admirin him he opened his eyes, smiled, waved and said ello!!

I imagine this is quite normal in my condition and the apprehension of whats coming - i jus wondered if there is any particular meaning to this!?!?

brumone
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Post your dreams and I'll interpret them - Talking Baby

Postby brumone » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:08 am

Hi there,

I wonder if you could help - I am due to give birth to my first baby any day now - and I have had a similar dream four or five times now - basically the baby comes out walking and talking, sometimes a girl, sometimes a boy, looking differently everytime, sometimes it is a talking baby and others a fully developed walking talking toddler!!!

But we manage to have fully fledged conversations - the first time i saw my baby the other night he was laying in front of me on the hospital bed and as i sat admirin him he opened his eyes, smiled, waved and said ello!!

I imagine this is quite normal in my condition and the apprehension of whats coming - i jus wondered if there is any particular meaning to this!?!?

brumone
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby 1ruskers » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:36 am

Hi there,

I had a very strange dream last night, maybe you could help me with it. (Freud would love it!)

I was in the city where I lived for the last five years, but just moved from two months ago. I was working there, but someplace that I hadn't worked before. I am (in real life) just after coming off the pill, and in the dream I was also just after coming off the pill. I discovered I was prenant, but I don't remember doing a test, I just knew I was. My partner soon found out - I think I told a friend, who told him. My partner looked exactly like my father. He WAS my father, except he was my partner in my dream. I was really upset about the pregnancy, and decided in my head that I'd have an abortion. I realised my partner was upset about it all, but I couldn't figure out if he was upset I was pregnant, or upset because I was upset I was pregnant! On our walk home, I called him Dad a few times by mistake, but he either ignored it, or was used to me calling him that - I was aware I'd made a mistake by calling him Dad, but since he didn't seem to mind, I didn't dwell on it, or make much of an effort to call him by his real name (which I never learned). I tried to pacify us both by saying that there was no point in panicking, we'd have to do some more tests, so I wanted to go to the pharmacy to get some - I had two in mind. I never told him I was planning an abortion, but all along I was thinking about it, and planning it fairly thoroughly in my head.

I awoke before we went to buy the tests.
1ruskers
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby esthersdreams » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:36 am

home · dream info · common dreams · dream dictionary · dream bank · site map · discussion forum · contact us

Skip to content

Advanced Search Dream Moods Home ‹ Dream Moods Forum ‹ Dream Discussions ‹ General Dream Discussion Change font size E-mail FriendPrint View User Control Panel (0 New Messages) • View Your Posts FAQ Members Logout [ esthersdreams ] is this forever .
Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.
Post A Reply 1 post • Page 1 of 1
Edit pPstDelete PostReport this postReply with quote is this forever .
by esthersdreams on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:58 am

hi guys can u help with this dream? i was stood on a beach with my partner with white sand. we were throwing stones into the sea. i bent down and picked up a beautiful bright blue stone and asked her if she would marry me . she did nt answer we thew the stone into the sea. which created a huge wave,as we looked closer the wave was a massive herd of galloping unicorns one of them galloped up to us the stone we threw in was in both its eyes and its unicorn was also made out of this stone . we both got on it and galloped into the sea with her arms around my waist . then i woke up? esthersdreams

Private messageE-mail Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post A Reply1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Dream Discussion
Jump to: Select A Forum ------------------ Dream Discussions General Dream Discussion Lucid Dreams Nightmares And Night Terrors Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating Mystic Dreams Dreams About Celebrities Sleeping Problems And Disorders Dream Moods Lounge Rant And Rave Dating And Love Relationships Advice Spirituality And Religious Beliefs News And Politics Science And Technology Music Palooza Television And Movies Literary Corner Art And Photo Gallery Health And Fitness Game And Joke Room Forum Announcements And Help