Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Post your dreams, and I'll interpret them.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Post your dreams, and I'll interpret them.

Postby Julia Finley » Thu May 07, 2009 6:09 pm

08/18/2009:
Hi Everyone,well in real life I moved to New York City and haven't been on dreammoods website in several weeks. I appreciate those who posted their dreams for translation and waited patiently. I apologize if you did not receive one. There is such a tremendous backlog of dream requests, unfortunately I am going to ask the moderator to close down this thread and you may re-post your dream on the new thread if you wish.

Some rules are modified:

1) Short dreams, or dream fragments only. Your dream must not be any larger than a small, developed paragraph, about 3 - 10 sentences in length. If you need a longer dream analyzed, you must submit it for service through my homepage.

2) I used to email dreams to people for privacy. Sorry everyone, I can no longer send emails. It will be posted as a reply in the thread. You agree by submitting a dream for interpretation that personal information about you may be revealed. No private messages, please.

3) You may submit as many dream fragments or questions about dream interpretation as you wish without limit. Please, only one dream or question per post.
Last edited by Julia Finley on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Julia Finley
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Post your dreams, and I'll interpret them.

Postby shift1085 » Thu May 07, 2009 6:12 pm

can you interpret my dream? it's called "my strange childhood dream" or somthing like that. it's near the top of the page :D :) :P :infinity: :excited: :goldblob:
~Shift~ :apple:
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby Julia Finley » Thu May 07, 2009 6:54 pm

shift1085 wrote:can you interpret my dream? it's called "my strange childhood dream" or somthing like that. it's near the top of the page :D :) :P :infinity: :excited: :goldblob:

Sure dear, but just so you know, dreams from childhood were dreams for another time in your life. You may not remember what waking context brought on the images. Still, it's good to finally know what it meant; if nothing else, it's a freeze frame of what kind of a childhood you had.

Dream 1: i was in an evergreen forest and it had recently snowed so there were no footprints or anything. it was the middle of the night and it felt really peaceful. me and another girl were talking when a herd of miniature four inch horses galloped near us. we captured them, using our arms as corrals so they wouldn't escape, but mine kept jumping over my arm and when i lifted my hands to recapture them most of the other horses escaped. my dream friend had a lot of horses who were calmly sitting or grazing (on the snow?) there was no grass. then she had tiny ropes in which she used to tie the horses to a tree. i asked her if she wanted to trade and she said yes. i asked her for a horse that had fur the color of the sky with a yellow spot on it's neck and white mane, it's back end dark blue with small white sparkles and a shiny black tail. (like day and night). she would only trade that for my favorite horse, which was lime yellow and green, like sprite soda. Neither of us would trade our horses but we both wanted eachother's. Randomly a girl walked up to us and said she needed help climbing a ladder and i said ok and followed her to a cliff. there was a strange ladder that curved with some steps really close together and some really far apart (and all sorts of other weird stuff that would make the ladder hard to climb). i only got to the second step because the ladder was extremely slippery. i told her sorry and walked off. Later in the dream i turned into a small (rodent?) along with a bunch of other people and ran into the forest. while deep in, where we were all alone, we heard a sound. a girl was searching the ground right near us (searching for us?) and when she saw us, we all scattered. i wonder why i felt so afraid of the girl; i had only been a human a few minutes ago! i ran as fast as i could until i came to the edge of the forest. there were a few scattered trees in an open space, and a mountain range. i could see all the stars sparkling and the moonlight making the snow glitter and i felt really peaceful. i began to run across the field and up the mountain. then somthing wierd happened: the closer i got to the mountaintop the more freaked out i got until i couldn't run anymore and i panicked and sped all the way back to the ladder and the place where the horses were. everyone was gone and i felt really alone and scared, but when i woke up i felt really happy!

The setting of the evergreen forest represents sound growth through life's lessons. At the time, you may have encountered people or ideas that circumvented your sense of self, and presented a new opportunity for growth.
Snow symbolizes suppressed information. This dream tries to alert you to the flaws in your perspective, and invite you to overcome those limitations.

The horses denote your work effort, while their small stature suggest you down-size this part of yourself. You may be having trouble applying yourself in a fruitful way. The girl represents an alternative approach to the problem with your "horse power". Her horses are tied to a tree: her approach is securing the connection between one's creative work and deeper forces of life itself. You are noticeably unwilling to take this approach, and give up your way of doing things.

Climbing the ladder would have meant taking the first steps to escaping the previous impasse. Slipping symbolizes the dreamer's mixed emotions. You are not sure you want to take this path; you may be unwilling to do what it takes to build true character.

Rats, in some contexts, showcase a survival instinct, but there is strong presentation here that it represents stagnation and de-evolution within yourself. Your choices have made you less than what you should be. You may also be more content to get by, than to excel.

The ending sequence, where you run out of the forest, represents an abandonment of discovering your true potential. It appears that you cannot abandon it entirely, though. At certain life intervals, the same forces return to us and beckon us to climb and exceed. The mountain, after the plain, represents this.

The fear you felt that everyone has gone, showcases a missed opportunity. Perhaps you were happy to awaken because you escaped awareness of the need to handle these issues.

Hope that helps.
http://www.dreaminsight.org
Julia Finley
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Chloeg028 » Thu May 07, 2009 7:31 pm

Hi,

My dream is posted but to make it easier I have copied it below.... Any ideas on what you think would be great!

I was flying around with wings and it felt completly natural, some how I was captured and my face was down in the ground whilst someone cut the bottom of my wings from my body. Before they could sever the connection between the top of my wings and my body, my wings came out of my back on their own as they knew if they were cut off they would die but if they pulled themselves out of my body they would live. (they were connected by a cone like tendon that was about 10cm long and left a whole in my back when it came out). - Thats it.... thats all there was to it.

I do have weird dreams every now and then however for some reason I cant get this one out of my head today after beign awake for hours. I was not troubbled by the dream when I first woke up, I remembered it later on (perhaps an hour after waking up) - this is the unusual part as usually the dreams I remember come to me straight away and memory of it fades throughout the day. - this is the opposite!
Chloeg028
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Julia Finley » Thu May 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Chloeg028 wrote:Hi,

My dream is posted but to make it easier I have copied it below.... Any ideas on what you think would be great!

I was flying around with wings and it felt completly natural, some how I was captured and my face was down in the ground whilst someone cut the bottom of my wings from my body. Before they could sever the connection between the top of my wings and my body, my wings came out of my back on their own as they knew if they were cut off they would die but if they pulled themselves out of my body they would live. (they were connected by a cone like tendon that was about 10cm long and left a whole in my back when it came out). - Thats it.... thats all there was to it.

I do have weird dreams every now and then however for some reason I cant get this one out of my head today after beign awake for hours. I was not troubbled by the dream when I first woke up, I remembered it later on (perhaps an hour after waking up) - this is the unusual part as usually the dreams I remember come to me straight away and memory of it fades throughout the day. - this is the opposite!
This dream was probably brought on by some waking event . Someone or something compromised your sense of freedom and self-control. It also suggests some exacted blow, against your hopes and plans.

The wings "grow back" because you will not be thwarted for long. Take cues from the dream that the empowerment these wings represent is a natural part of you that can never truly be taken away.

Hope that helps.
Julia Finley
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby insertcleverusernamehere » Thu May 07, 2009 8:08 pm

I have a long, complicated dream that I'd love to have a bit of external input on... Search "Really trippy dream... could use some input." for the full detailed dream.
The dream included a journey across the Himalayas in a snow storm, whilst accompanied by two grizzly bears carrying my supplies. There were also a few other small dreams in between that I think are loosely connected. It was very emotionally evocative so any sense of all of i would be great.
Last edited by insertcleverusernamehere on Fri May 08, 2009 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
insertcleverusernamehere
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby diewiththesun » Thu May 07, 2009 8:12 pm

i cant get this dream i had off my mind. seriously it was creepy.

so in the dream, i was getting married to someone i couldnt see the face of.
and at the end of the wedding when everyone was outside with us, he opened a box and instead of releasing doves he released a horde of huge crows. and said : "heres a gift for you."
and i looked really sad but happy at the same time.
diewiththesun
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby hiixcorina » Thu May 07, 2009 9:22 pm

So last night I had a normal dream about me being at a concert with my friends but then I woke up from that dream. I saw myself sleeping and dreaming and there was a psychologist or some kind of doctor watching me sleep and taking notes. So I saw still dreaming and saw this. Then I woke up. It was really weird. I hope that made sense...it's kind of hard to expain. It was like I came out of my other dream and had another that I was dreaming....haha sorry if it's confusing. Can you tell me what this means?
hiixcorina
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby darlener101 » Thu May 07, 2009 9:26 pm

the other night... in my dream

i woke up.. and my eyes felt extremely strange
i walked over to the bathroom and it was the srangist thing..
my eyes were enornous..
extremely red around
and as if they were blod shot but the coloring was red on my eyes..
i got worried.. so i started scratching my eyes.. and the brown was coming off....
my eyes... we waterie... big and irritated looking...

i woke up after this..
thought about it ever sence....
please
if it means anything???
darlener101
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby babyshak52 » Thu May 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Can you please help me with this dream??

I was dreaming I was in this field with a man sitting on a big chair talking to me and there was five females on the ground crying, none of which I reconigzed. I remember the man saying, that if I wanted to prove myself I would have to kill one of them girls. (Don't know what I was trying to prove.) Then another man walked up with a sword that was gold and curved, looked old. I grabbed the sword and then looked at the girls, I didn't know which one to choose. So I turned towards the man on the chair and held it to his throat. But then as soon as I looked into the man's eyes I whipped around as chopped one of the girl's on the ground, she was on her hands on knees not facing me, head bent towards. I remember picking her because when I looked at the girls she was the least attractive. Once I cut the girl's head off I don't remember anything else. During the dream I didn't feel any emotion, it wasn't like a nightmare. Woke up calmly and forgot about until a couple hours later.

ALL HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED
babyshak52
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby RaymondTX » Fri May 08, 2009 12:16 am

How about this one...I had it a few years ago and it bothered me, I don't think I ll ever forget it.
-------------------------------------------------
I was walking down a sidewalk with some food in my hand eating as I walked. I paused at a guard shack and the guard said 'go thru here, they are in here'.
I walked thru the shack and there were a lot of people laying around and when I looked at them they looked away in shame. They looked very depressed, despondent and miserable. Some of them were laying down and sleeping.

I walked down a large sidewalk and I wanted to share my food with them but I was afraid if I offered it to them, I would create fights and a potential riot.
As I approached a new group of people they always looked away in shame. I walked down the sidewalk and I saw a hill in the distance a mile or two away.
It looked very pleasant. I continued to walk until I reached the end and I saw a black child at the end, about 100 yards away from the rest of the people.

The child was dead, on its back and flies were buzzing around it. Its feet and arms were pointing upwards, very stiff. I wanted to turn around and tell everyone what I saw but I figured they already knew, and that is why they placed the child so far away, separate from the rest of the group.

I returned to the guard shack and as I got closer I remarked to myself that I hoped that the guard would let me out without a problem.
I became anxious and wanted to leave.

----------------------------------

As long as I have your attention.........what are shadow people ?

One night I woke up and looked out the corner of my eye and I could see a little man, jet black standing in my bedroom door. I remember trying to speak and I ended up moaning. I don't remember exactly but I think I tried to ask him who he was or something like that. I could not move in the bed, I could not raise myself up or move my arms. I asked myself if he was good or bad and I felt that I should reach for my gun in the nightstand, just to be on the safe side. As soon as I thought that thought, he ran down the hallway. I got up and searched the house but did not see anyone and the house was secure.

About 2 years later I moved about 800 miles away to Texas and I woke up on a Saturday morning just before dawn and I saw the same little man in my bedroom doorway. But as soon as I saw him he took off. I got up, looked around the place was secure and I went back to bed.

I was awake and alert both times. I do not do drugs, drink to excess or anything else that could have created an illusion. I am one hundred percent confident of what I saw, I just don't know what it was.

Thanks !
RaymondTX
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby remmah » Fri May 08, 2009 12:30 am

I am reposting my exact post from a thread I just posted. This dream is really bothering me, so please help all you can.

I am not sure how to go about all of this, but I will do my best to make sense of it all.

The girl in my dream and I broke up over four years ago. We both worked together, saw a lot of each other, and then the relationship ended somewhat badly, with her mostly tearing me apart. I have changed a lot since then, and if anything became more bitter, not just due to her, but due to the course of human life.

Anyway, onto the dream, since that is why everyone is here, correct?

In the dream, I am at a party, with a bunch of people. I really don't recognize anyone, and I remember feel that the house was cold. I walk over to the fireplace, and turn up the gas. I turn it up too high, and huge flames shoot out of the fireplace. I try to turn it down, but now the knob has actually became too hot to touch. This is weird, because I bartend, and wash my glasses in scalding hot water, which hardly ever feels hot, but this knob to control the gas was glowing red. All of a sudden it starts to rain outside, and the house starts leaking. It is almost as if there is no roof on the house. Everyone from the party runs outside. Everyone gets on a bus, and the bus leaves before I can get to it. I stand outside in the rain, and see a diner across the street.

I go inside, and I am dripping wet. All of the booths are taken, but a group of people invite me to sit at there booth. They are all eating, and I order some food for myself. I wait a bit, and close my eyes so I can rub them. When I open my eyes everyone is gone at the booth I am in. There are still some people in the diner, but for the most part it is empty. Outside, I see a girl that looks like my ex. I stare at her for a bit, trying to make sure it is her, and she sees me. She runs inside the diner, and sits across from me in the booth. We make small talk, and she mentions this guy she is with that she doesn't really like. We move on through conversation, and I end up asking her to get on the next bus with me to go back to town.

She then tells me that there is no bus, and that our hometown is a 20 mile walk from here. We both get out from the booth, walk out the door, and start walking to town. I see a road sign that says "Tulsa - 10 Miles" It is at this point I wake up.

I really need some help here. I am about to move back to Tulsa, since I am done with college. I have been out of Tulsa for two years, and before that I moved to Chicago right after her and I broke up. I have been thinking about this dream all day long. If anyone has any idea please share.
remmah
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby cindrella » Fri May 08, 2009 6:54 am

Before i tell my dream and nightmare, i would like to say your Avatar is so cute, i liked it, :D

I am extremely scared by nightmare now a days. I woke up with fear but when i realize after waking up that it is only a dream i would go to my normal sleep and will have normal dream.

Here is my yesterday's night mare, but it is sort of confusing for me, and i am also hearing my own voice saying what may be the solution for this nightmare during that time, but i could not comprehend properly.

I was looking through the windows, it is night, and i could see some one is approaching me who is in wheelchair (orange image) but he is coming towards me very agressive, saying some thing loudly, but this image is weird. Before that time, my mother or father was saying some thing which i could not hear it properly. Then, i was sitting in the steps of my house at night after that and i could see a group of women in a row running towards me in full white color track suits wearing shoes and saying some thing loudly and insisting me to do that. This image is vivid. I am scared with this and i am feeling i am going mad and i am scared i would lose my sense of thinking. Before that time, my father or mother is saying some thing in the background.During this whole thing, i am saying myself why this is happening to me, may be i need to do meditation to make my mind calm and not to do night shifts hereafter. Then at the end of this, i was in the street walking, it is day, and i could see the police here and there in the street (may b this could be the impact of election season as i am now seeing cops everywhere) and i am calling the police for help that some one is threatening me. Even though the cops are surrounding me, a man who looks smart but threatens me with a knife approaching me to injure but the cops did not bother about it and i feared and woke up from this night mare and i recollected the night mare and calmed myself thinking that this is not real and went to my normal pattern of sleep.

After this nightmare, i had another dream in which i am playing and enjoying with my friends (girls) and we are wandering here and there and i had taken the chocolate cake from some where but not bought it, it is wrapped in the bread cover and it looks like a bread but i know it is cake. And some old lady coming towards me and asks me what it is and she want it, and i said it is cake but she says it looks like a bread. I said that you would know only if you eat it, whether it is bread or a cake and then moved away from her. This part of the dream ended. :?

Note: I am in love with my boyfriend for 5 years and we are very intimate but he is now going to marry some one shortly. I am going through lot of stress with separation. :(

I hope you would interpret. :)
cindrella
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby shift1085 » Fri May 08, 2009 7:16 am

thanks for interpreting my dream about the evergreen forest, it's actually pretty acurate!!!!!!! i do usually slip by instead of being outgoing and really doing somthing. :)
~Shift~ :apple:
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby Cup » Fri May 08, 2009 9:07 am

Hello! I'm not sure if you're still there, but I will post a dream I had recently.

Anyways, in my dream I was some sort of witch or magical being, while still being myself. It was night-time and I was on the sea. For some reason, I was able to lift the dead from the sea, and it was my mission to bring back those who had been lost in the waters, those who deserved it or for some reason had to be alive again. I remember the sea seemed to part, or at least a huge staircase formed. I recall that I saw several people being brought back to life, and being extremely happy... I saw two lovers hug each other tightly, and they were finally getting married, even though their hair and clothes were all damp and ragged.

But there was a time limit... I had to return back to someplace high (in the sky? I just know it was somewhere very high up) or I would never be able to return again. But I remember I was determined to find this one person, and I THINK it was my boyfriend, who was trapped there by the evil master there or something. Somebody, a girl, wanted to follow me, because she was grateful to me, and she had nowhere else to go.

I think I also had to rescue a baby, and I just remember feeling a lot of apprehension as I sneaked around the rooms. I had some magical powers, but the power I was facing was much stronger. At first, the surroundings were dark and gloomy, like a dungeon-y dark undersea feeling, but then it seemed more like a huge corporation building, with glassed walls, and tons of workers.

I don't remember if I found what I was looking for, but I got a few allies, and saved a few people. But it's such a creepy feeling.
Cup
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby omg its twigy » Sat May 09, 2009 9:13 am

in my dream last night i was outside of school and i found a loose brick.
i pull it out.
then i am inside at my locker.
Stacey (who is suddenly at the locker next to me) looks at my shirt and pulls one out of her locker.
she offers it to me and i look at my shirt.
its filthy with doughnut icing!
i take the shirt and put it on.
then i hear Mrs.Adversalo say: who moved the brick from out side?
i don't answer cause i am afraid to get in trouble.
then she says something along the lines of: well since i cant find the person who did it i will just reward the whole school.
then every body is rushing to the hall where she is.
there are a bunch of guards.
i remember a sort of gate.
any way i go up and the push buttons (that are attached to my arm.).
it kinda hurts but i don't care.
then i have to float backwards through several walls in order to get to where she is.
the reward is a portable swimming pool!
the pool is in a truck.
i go in to the truck and the pool is HUGE!
inside that tiny truck!
i wake up.
Fool me once: Shame on you
Fool me twice: Shame on me
Fool me a third time: somebody is getting kicked in the face...
omg its twigy
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby bella3293 » Sat May 09, 2009 9:38 am

i'e been tryin to figure out wat this dream ment can u please try an tell me?
it called "idk if it means im gunna be crushin on him or wat."
please its makin me go insain.
bella3293
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Julia Finley » Sat May 09, 2009 3:05 pm

diewiththesun wrote:i cant get this dream i had off my mind. seriously it was creepy.

and at the end of the wedding when everyone was outside with us, he opened a box and instead of releasing doves he released a horde of huge crows. and said : "heres a gift for you."

Hi diewiththesun,

This dream describes your hesitancy embracing unknown aspects of yourself. Marriage denotes a voluntary, eternal connection, while the opposite sex (in this context) represents foreign aspects of yourself. The blurred face suggests you are unaware of who you truly are, because these aspects are a mystery. Alternatively, this marriage could also represent a real husband and future path you do not anticipate.

Your hope that "doves" will emerge describes your hope that your current values are enough to achieve fulfillment and happiness. You need to realize those things will not truly "free" your heart. Crows symbolize unknown (black) aspects of yourself that would heal you if acknowledged and embraced. They bear the connotation of freedom (bird), wisdom, and eerie-ness or telepathy. They are parts of yourself you have, for various reasons, suppressed, ignored or denegrated. You may need to be braver, against the forces that caused you to deny these truths.

Hope that helps.
Julia Finley
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Julia Finley » Sat May 09, 2009 3:07 pm

diewiththesun wrote:i cant get this dream i had off my mind. seriously it was creepy.

Hi diewiththesun,

This dream describes your hesitancy embracing unknown aspects of yourself. Marriage denotes a voluntary, eternal connection, while the opposite sex (in this context) represents foreign aspects of yourself. The blurred face suggests you are unaware of who you truly are, because these aspects are a mystery. Alternatively, this marriage could also represent a real husband and future path you do not anticipate.

Your hope that "doves" will emerge describes your hope that your current values are enough to achieve fulfillment and happiness. You need to realize those things will not truly "free" your heart. Crows symbolize unknown (black) aspects of yourself that would heal you if acknowledged and embraced. They bear the connotation of freedom (bird), wisdom, and eerie-ness or telepathy. They are parts of yourself you have, for various reasons, suppressed, ignored or denegrated. You may need to be braver, against the forces that caused you to deny these truths.

Hope that helps.
Julia Finley
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Julia Finley » Sat May 09, 2009 3:17 pm

hiixcorina wrote:So last night I had a normal dream about me being at a concert with my friends but then I woke up from that dream. I saw myself sleeping and dreaming and there was a psychologist or some kind of doctor watching me sleep and taking notes. So I saw still dreaming and saw this. Then I woke up. It was really weird. I hope that made sense...it's kind of hard to expain. It was like I came out of my other dream and had another that I was dreaming....haha sorry if it's confusing. Can you tell me what this means?

Many persons have these "half-waking" episodes, where they are coming out of rest and view the world through dream metaphor. The "doctor of psyche" suggests that your Watcher, suggests your previous dream involved healing and a fresh perspective on some waking situation. The Watchers, as I call them, intrigue me, as questions about humankind intrigue me. Their clear presence in the background of dreaming and waking, is why I titled my homepage "Something Spoke".

Hope that helps.
Julia Finley
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Julia Finley » Sat May 09, 2009 3:19 pm

insertcleverusernamehere wrote:I have a long, complicated dream that I'd love to have a bit of external input on... Search "Really trippy dream... could use some input." for the full detailed dream.
The dream included a journey across the Himalayas in a snow storm, whilst accompanied by two grizzly bears carrying my supplies. There were also a few other small dreams in between that I think are loosely connected. It was very emotionally evocative so any sense of all of i would be great.

Hi hon,
I apologize for the inconvenience, but if you still need an interp please re-paste the dream in this thread.
Julia Finley
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Kazu66 » Sat May 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Please interpret my dream..It's called 'bad dream, my teacher turned me into a vampire' under 'nightmeres'

Thankyou!
"If your only purpose in life is to make children, why don’t we just forget about marriage and have a big f**king orgy!? "
-Kazu66
Kazu66
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Eric » Sat May 09, 2009 4:32 pm

So my dream started like this:
I was in a big building of some kind exiting it in my wheelchair. I saw a bunch of bubbles filled with little things but I didn't pay any attention to them. I then saw them inside my car and all around me. After a minute, they popped and brains fell out. Then, the brains had a mouth with 4 foot long teeth. Well they started eating each other. I took one and put it in my glove compartment of my car and drove off. Next thing I know construction vehicles are following me. I start to drive backwards and make a lot of turns. Its like I was watching myself do it not actually in the car. When I stop the car I see people like a family inside a construction zone playing. I take the brain out of the glove compartment of the car and start stabbing the people with the brain's teeth. They don't die but continue talking. I then woke up.
I would like to know what this means it's so weird!
Eric
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Julia Finley » Sat May 09, 2009 5:40 pm

darlener101 wrote:i woke up.. and my eyes felt extremely strange
i walked over to the bathroom and it was the srangist thing..
my eyes were enornous..
extremely red around
and as if they were blod shot but the coloring was red on my eyes..
i got worried.. so i started scratching my eyes.. and the brown was coming off....
my eyes... we waterie... big and irritated looking...

i woke up after this..
thought about it ever sence....
please
if it means anything???

Hi Darlener101,

You awaken at the beginning of the dream, showcasing that the context of this dream message, is to bring you to some "awakening" or awareness. Eyes symbolize your view, and they can be a pun on "I". Perhaps you are pre-occupied with your image or perspective on a waking issue, thus its enormous appearance. Red objects are charged with emotional passion. It sounds like your obsessions are taking their toll on you.

Hope that helps.
Julia Finley
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Julia Finley » Sat May 09, 2009 5:56 pm

babyshak52 wrote:Can you please help me with this dream??

I was dreaming I was in this field with a man sitting on a big chair talking to me and there was five females on the ground crying, none of which I reconigzed. I remember the man saying, that if I wanted to prove myself I would have to kill one of them girls. (Don't know what I was trying to prove.) Then another man walked up with a sword that was gold and curved, looked old. I grabbed the sword and then looked at the girls, I didn't know which one to choose. So I turned towards the man on the chair and held it to his throat. But then as soon as I looked into the man's eyes I whipped around as chopped one of the girl's on the ground, she was on her hands on knees not facing me, head bent towards. I remember picking her because when I looked at the girls she was the least attractive. Once I cut the girl's head off I don't remember anything else. During the dream I didn't feel any emotion, it wasn't like a nightmare. Woke up calmly and forgot about until a couple hours later.

ALL HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED

Hi babyshak52,

The man on chair represents an inner voice of wisdom. The crying girls denote your own sadness and victimization. Perhaps there is a waking situation that causes you to feel grief, or has seriously impacted your self-esteem. Having to "prove yourself" means overcoming this issues once and for all.

The golden sword represents true, authentic power that the dreamer wields. You may be able to sever this mentality by a very old power that dwells within you. Holding it to man's throat shows uncertainty on your part, of leaving the role of victim. You are refusing, for what ever reasons you give, to get over it. You are literally cutting off that inner voice's influence.

Holding eye contact denotes re-established connection. One knows, suddenly and intuitively, what they must do. Notice that you choose the "unattractive" girl. Perhaps this is a clue as to how you ought to view the waking issue that caused this dream. It may also give you the reason you must end it.

Hope that helps.
Julia Finley
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Julia Finley » Sat May 09, 2009 6:17 pm

RaymondTX wrote:How about this one...I had it a few years ago and it bothered me, I don't think I ll ever forget it.
I was walking down a sidewalk with some food in my hand eating as I walked. I paused at a guard shack and the guard said 'go thru here, they are in here'.
I walked thru the shack and there were a lot of people laying around and when I looked at them they looked away in shame. They looked very depressed, despondent and miserable. Some of them were laying down and sleeping.

I walked down a large sidewalk and I wanted to share my food with them but I was afraid if I offered it to them, I would create fights and a potential riot.
As I approached a new group of people they always looked away in shame. I walked down the sidewalk and I saw a hill in the distance a mile or two away.
It looked very pleasant. I continued to walk until I reached the end and I saw a black child at the end, about 100 yards away from the rest of the people.

The child was dead, on its back and flies were buzzing around it. Its feet and arms were pointing upwards, very stiff. I wanted to turn around and tell everyone what I saw but I figured they already knew, and that is why they placed the child so far away, separate from the rest of the group.

I returned to the guard shack and as I got closer I remarked to myself that I hoped that the guard would let me out without a problem.
I became anxious and wanted to leave.

About the walking and eating... This moment seems to describe a premature feeling of completion, in every dream I've seen it. Houses are classic metaphors for the self. Your house may accurately be described as a "guard shack": you are guarding internally certain aspects of yourself you don't want getting out. The depressed, maltreated people represent these aspects within you. The fear of sharing food (energy) with them for fear of "riot", is actually the fear that this new information will clash with your current views. You are unwilling to learn or grow as a person..

If you are not black yourself, black persons in dreams generally represent aspects of yourself you have repressed. The fact that it is a child, describes how your actions have vanquished your own authentic self, innocent and whole. You may not be truly "well-fed" until you are willing to listen and embrace all your traits.

Hope that helps.

As long as I have your attention.........what are shadow people ?

One night I woke up and looked out the corner of my eye and I could see a little man, jet black standing in my bedroom door. I remember trying to speak and I ended up moaning. I don't remember exactly but I think I tried to ask him who he was or something like that. I could not move in the bed, I could not raise myself up or move my arms. I asked myself if he was good or bad and I felt that I should reach for my gun in the nightstand, just to be on the safe side. As soon as I thought that thought, he ran down the hallway. I got up and searched the house but did not see anyone and the house was secure.

About 2 years later I moved about 800 miles away to Texas and I woke up on a Saturday morning just before dawn and I saw the same little man in my bedroom doorway. But as soon as I saw him he took off. I got up, looked around the place was secure and I went back to bed.

I was awake and alert both times. I do not do drugs, drink to excess or anything else that could have created an illusion. I am one hundred percent confident of what I saw, I just don't know what it was.

Thanks ![/quote] In dreams, "shadow people" are unknown aspects of oneself. It sounds like your internal conflicts manifest in the thresholds between waking life and dreaming life on occasion.
Julia Finley
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Julia Finley » Sat May 09, 2009 6:43 pm

remmah wrote:I am reposting my exact post from a thread I just posted. This dream is really bothering me, so please help all you can.

I am not sure how to go about all of this, but I will do my best to make sense of it all.

The girl in my dream and I broke up over four years ago. We both worked together, saw a lot of each other, and then the relationship ended somewhat badly, with her mostly tearing me apart. I have changed a lot since then, and if anything became more bitter, not just due to her, but due to the course of human life.

Anyway, onto the dream, since that is why everyone is here, correct?

In the dream, I am at a party, with a bunch of people. I really don't recognize anyone, and I remember feel that the house was cold. I walk over to the fireplace, and turn up the gas. I turn it up too high, and huge flames shoot out of the fireplace. I try to turn it down, but now the knob has actually became too hot to touch. This is weird, because I bartend, and wash my glasses in scalding hot water, which hardly ever feels hot, but this knob to control the gas was glowing red. All of a sudden it starts to rain outside, and the house starts leaking. It is almost as if there is no roof on the house. Everyone from the party runs outside. Everyone gets on a bus, and the bus leaves before I can get to it. I stand outside in the rain, and see a diner across the street.

I go inside, and I am dripping wet. All of the booths are taken, but a group of people invite me to sit at there booth. They are all eating, and I order some food for myself. I wait a bit, and close my eyes so I can rub them. When I open my eyes everyone is gone at the booth I am in. There are still some people in the diner, but for the most part it is empty. Outside, I see a girl that looks like my ex. I stare at her for a bit, trying to make sure it is her, and she sees me. She runs inside the diner, and sits across from me in the booth. We make small talk, and she mentions this guy she is with that she doesn't really like. We move on through conversation, and I end up asking her to get on the next bus with me to go back to town.

She then tells me that there is no bus, and that our hometown is a 20 mile walk from here. We both get out from the booth, walk out the door, and start walking to town. I see a road sign that says "Tulsa - 10 Miles" It is at this point I wake up.

Hi hon,

The party setting denotes socializing. Perhaps you have a fairly healthy social life, but still feel you are in a dead zone (coldness). No matter what you do, nothing seems to be going right. The fireplace symbolizes warmth and cheer. You desire to make life work. The attempts to do so, only seem to result in anger and resentment that they are not fruitful. Rain represents contact with your emotions. This contact somehow lead you to associate with some persons in waking life symbolized by the group in the booth. Look to the clues that it seemed inviting at first, then disappear. Note they may have disappeared because you severed the connection. Perhaps you weren't seeing "eye to eye" on things. These people are some opportunity that dried up.

Your ex represents your willingness to return to the life compass, of finding love. While the road won't be easy (walking 20 miles), and you won't find happiness in some group project (usually a new job), you will eventually make it home. Home in dreams symbolizes coming into one's true identity and happiness. It is an encouraging thought, that trusting love automatically halves your struggle (the signpost that read 10 miles, instead of the original 20). It is further encouraging that you do not embark alone.

Hope that helps.
Julia Finley
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby smkndofpnutdssrt » Sat May 09, 2009 6:53 pm

Could you interpret my recurring dream?

First some background info. About a month ago I performed in a small play at my university and I had a crush on one of my fellow actors. It wasn't until after he left and I never saw him again that I found out, through a note he wrote to me, that he very possibly liked me in return. So now I regret hiding my feelings for him when we spent time together.

Now to my dreams. I keep dreaming that our director calls the cast back for one more performance, but something goes wrong each time. In one dream, I was in one of my classes and the teacher mentioned the play which he had seen. One of my fellow cast members was in my class (in the dream, not in real life) and she told the teacher she performed in the play. The teacher then asked if anyone else in the class had been in the play and I raised my hand. Actually, a bunch of cast members were in the class, so he asked us if we wanted to perform it. We did, but we didn't have the whole cast, including my crush, who wasn't there. We got some replacements and had them read from the script, but then we realized that when we originally performed it we had changed a good portion of the script and didn't remember how it originally was. Therefore, we couldn't perform it smoothly with the replacements. Therefore, the director announced we would perform it at a different time with the real cast. The guy I liked arrived late before the performance and didn't say anything to me. I wanted to go talk to him but something was stopping me. He would never stay in one place. He was always appearing and disappearing as he was getting ready to perform. At one point we were close enough to have a proper conversation, but I didn't know what to say. He seemed like he wanted to say something too, but he wouldn't. For some reason, it took us a long time to get our act together and start the performance, so the audience left angrily. Oh, and at one point I was flossing the director's teeth. Then I started crying and had to excuse myself. I went to the bathroom but met with some people I knew in high school. I didn't want them to see me crying, so I turned around and went back to the auditorium to get ready for the play.

In another related dream which was just last night, we were performing the play again and my crush arrived late, again. We had to skip all the scenes he was in and therefore, the play made no sense. He finally arrived during Act 2 and I patted him on the back as he walked on the stage because he seemed distressed in some way. Maybe he was embarrassed or ashamed for being late. And I wanted to show him there were no hard feelings. Then he went on the stage dressed as a leprechaun instead of his usual costume. :lep: :? The audience was upset because the play made no sense and was kind of strange (actually, the audience in real life didn't like it that much either) and they all started yelling at us like angry customers.

There was another dream about the play, but I don't remember it too well. But I've dreamed about it, and my crush, at least 3 times. And in every single one, my crush arrives late for some reason.
smkndofpnutdssrt
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby MementoMori34 » Sat May 09, 2009 9:52 pm

This is the most disturbing dream I have ever had in my life.. I still get the chills when I think about it.. It's been a while since I've had it, so I can't remember all the details, but here goes.

So what I remember is being in a parking lot with a group of people surrounding me and my father. These people came up to me and gave me a gun; I can't remember like anything about them but I feel they were government-related. My father was on his knees and they made me kill him. I don't recall any consequences or anything to actually force me to, but I did it. I killed him, and then I was at home. My mom was telling me it was okay, I had to do it. So then I take his bones over to the sink in the bathroom next to his room and put them in, and clean them off.. That's all I can remember.
"For once this is one of those dreams that I can spare, but you'd rather spare me." -- Regrets and Romances, From First To Last
MementoMori34
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby xxasphyxiat3dxx » Sun May 10, 2009 11:56 am

Here is my dream, please interpret it:
I ran away from home for 3 days and hid in the forest by my dad's house. During the time that I had ran away, I walked along the freeway by my dad's office and I saw a billboard that said: Missing please help, or something, and it had my name and my picture. Only it wasn't a picture of me, it was a picture of one of my brother who was from Saudi Arabia. But in real life, I don't have any siblings at all. Then the next day in my dream, I saw my mom walking out from my dad's office and I went up and hugged her. She took me to school and everyone there was disappointed in me and my favourite teacher who I am really close with was crying and she hugged me but she wouldn't talk to me. And I was afraid to be found once I had run away, because of disappointment and stuff. I have no idea what my dream means, and I searched for dreams about running away but couldn't find anything. And I'm kind of surprised because I personally don't think I would ever run away because I love my family and I can't take that much guilt afterwards.
I mainly want to know about the running away part, not the brother part if that's okay.
xxasphyxiat3dxx
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby greatdreamer » Sun May 10, 2009 12:12 pm

I was in a garden, slopping with a wall in front and the garden was full of snow. I had to move to get out but the now was getting soft and slushy.
And when the snow moved a little, I was able to jump over the wall and was "free".
What does this mean?
Further, I dream about presidents and kings (Sarkozy, Obama and a King whose name I cannot put a finger on).
Thanks very much for your help in interpreting these dreams.
greatdreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby weirdrach2004 » Sun May 10, 2009 1:18 pm

My grandmother died 1 year ago of stomach cancer. (didn't know if you needed that) I keep having dreams of her as if she wasn't gone. It's so real that even when I wake up, I think she is still alive. But I feel really peaceful during the dream and after I wake up.

One dream was of her helping me with one of her recipes. She gave me the recipes before we even knew she was sick and told me that she would show me so I would get a better idea.

But the first one I had of her was: We were driving on a bridge, and on each side was a river filled with dead bodies. I think in the dream was a really bad storm. I was trying to avoid looking at them. It was really dim, and gloomy. Then I saw a light and in the light was this figure of a young woman dressed in white. I didn't recognize the figure but I knew it was my grandma. Then I woke up. And I had this feeling of terror. But once I was awake, and the more I thought of the dream, the more it didn't seem as scary.

I hope I gave enough info

Rachel
weirdrach2004
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Nia » Sun May 10, 2009 2:45 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18213

That's the link to my dream. Thank you so much for your interpretation
Nia
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby heyheyhey » Sun May 10, 2009 4:08 pm

I was confessing my love to one of my friends (even though i am not a lesbian, and i do i have feelings for her) she rejected me, and then she turned into my real crush, so i confessed my love to him, and he also rejected me.
heyheyhey
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Daliah » Sun May 10, 2009 5:31 pm

Hi, there i'm really writing on behalf of my friend who has no access to internet right now. She had a dream a few weeks back that her ex boyfriend was shot in the back of the head by a stranger on the street. She stressed about it for a bit but then put it in the back of her mind, since then his mother called him last night telling him to be careful as she had the exact same dream. he didn't think about it when it came from his ex thinking she was being dramatic but is so ooo concerned now. Any ideas?
Daliah
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby StrangestDreamer » Sun May 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Please I need help to find the meaning of this dream.
I`ve had a dream about a boy i`ve never met, and yet I feel like i`ve known him. I`ve had him in my dreams a few times, and I just want to know why I dream of him all the time.

He`s always a tall black haired boy that seems very kind and caring, my ideal guy, he is always in a fight with another guy who pulls a gun out on him. Im always there and I can never move when The guy pulls the trigger on the black haired man, all I can do is watch him scream and fall to the ground dead. Though when he falls im able to move and call 911, then the man who shot him seems to disappear and turn into this demon looking man with blood on his hands and face, as though he has killed his entire life. I remember the man who was shot disappearing and its just me and the demon man, then when he pulls the gun back out and points it at him I wake up.

Im nervous about this dream...Please help me
StrangestDreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Julia Finley » Sun May 10, 2009 7:07 pm

cindrella wrote:Before i tell my dream and nightmare, i would like to say your Avatar is so cute, i liked it, :D

I am extremely scared by nightmare now a days. I woke up with fear but when i realize after waking up that it is only a dream i would go to my normal sleep and will have normal dream.

Here is my yesterday's night mare, but it is sort of confusing for me, and i am also hearing my own voice saying what may be the solution for this nightmare during that time, but i could not comprehend properly.

I was looking through the windows, it is night, and i could see some one is approaching me who is in wheelchair (orange image) but he is coming towards me very agressive, saying some thing loudly, but this image is weird. Before that time, my mother or father was saying some thing which i could not hear it properly. Then, i was sitting in the steps of my house at night after that and i could see a group of women in a row running towards me in full white color track suits wearing shoes and saying some thing loudly and insisting me to do that. This image is vivid. I am scared with this and i am feeling i am going mad and i am scared i would lose my sense of thinking. Before that time, my father or mother is saying some thing in the background.During this whole thing, i am saying myself why this is happening to me, may be i need to do meditation to make my mind calm and not to do night shifts hereafter. Then at the end of this, i was in the street walking, it is day, and i could see the police here and there in the street (may b this could be the impact of election season as i am now seeing cops everywhere) and i am calling the police for help that some one is threatening me. Even though the cops are surrounding me, a man who looks smart but threatens me with a knife approaching me to injure but the cops did not bother about it and i feared and woke up from this night mare and i recollected the night mare and calmed myself thinking that this is not real and went to my normal pattern of sleep.

After this nightmare, i had another dream in which i am playing and enjoying with my friends (girls) and we are wandering here and there and i had taken the chocolate cake from some where but not bought it, it is wrapped in the bread cover and it looks like a bread but i know it is cake. And some old lady coming towards me and asks me what it is and she want it, and i said it is cake but she says it looks like a bread. I said that you would know only if you eat it, whether it is bread or a cake and then moved away from her. This part of the dream ended. :?

Thank you dear :D this avatar made me laugh out loud the first time I saw it.

It sounds like you need to discover what it takes to create true love. I had not read the last sentence of your post when I determined this. Your waking situation seems to suggest this strongly as well.

To begin, looking through windows symbolizes staring out into one's own potential. A window allows us to view information about the soul that it does not currently house. A night setting tells that this dream will deal with obstacles. You may not be able to see the issue clearly.

A person in wheelchair symbolizes someone who needs you romantically. Orange is the color of connection. Aggressiveness genuinely tends to symbolize a woman's misinterpretation of a man's virility and passion for her.
The inability to hear means dreamercannot connect to this person's needs, in the sense that there is a distortion in the interpretation. Your parents pose a primary symbol of communion between man and woman. The dream is showing, that in deeper analysis, you cannot "tune" into a truly satisfying mate because you cannot tune into this principle correctly.

The group of women that come for you is a portent of the new era emerging in your life. White denotes virtue, correctness, purity, and light. The track suits symbolize the role of "running the course", or doing what it takes to learn about loving and receiving love. You don't seem particularly willing to embark on this chapter of discovery. Try to go boldly, down this right and judicious course.

Police signify the forces that keep us going on the right path, and away from danger. The man with knife symbolizes a man with feelings for a woman who feels rather ambivalent towards him. The police do not appear to believe you are in any "danger"; perhaps you should be more open in your approach to relationships. Your current understanding may have you passing up princes for frogs.

Hope that helps.
Julia Finley
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Julia Finley » Sun May 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Cup wrote: I was some sort of witch or magical being, while still being myself. It was night-time and I was on the sea. For some reason, I was able to lift the dead from the sea, and it was my mission to bring back those who had been lost in the waters, those who deserved it or for some reason had to be alive again. I remember the sea seemed to part, or at least a huge staircase formed. I recall that I saw several people being brought back to life, and being extremely happy... I saw two lovers hug each other tightly, and they were finally getting married, even though their hair and clothes were all damp and ragged.

But there was a time limit... I had to return back to someplace high (in the sky? I just know it was somewhere very high up) or I would never be able to return again. But I remember I was determined to find this one person, and I THINK it was my boyfriend, who was trapped there by the evil master there or something. Somebody, a girl, wanted to follow me, because she was grateful to me, and she had nowhere else to go.

I think I also had to rescue a baby, and I just remember feeling a lot of apprehension as I sneaked around the rooms. I had some magical powers, but the power I was facing was much stronger. At first, the surroundings were dark and gloomy, like a dungeon-y dark undersea feeling, but then it seemed more like a huge corporation building, with glassed walls, and tons of workers.

I don't remember if I found what I was looking for, but I got a few allies, and saved a few people. But it's such a creepy feeling.

Hi hon, the witch/magical aspect of your nature represents your personal talents and abilities. They may be invalidated or villainized in some way, denoted by the "witch" feeling. Nighttime often tells of poor vision. You may not be seeing things clearly, or feel unsurety about the unknown. Perhaps you are unaware of this direction for your life.

The sea symbolizes a great unknown. Things like the afterlife, spirituality, or even humankind are aspects of this symbol. The dead coming out of sea is a clue, that the dreamer has talents that enliven people in some capacity. Examples of these occupations are life coach, marriage counselor, motivational speaker, spiritual educator, etc.

The time limit suggests thatat some point the dreamer's interests must turn from this passion to personal gains on your own life path. You may eventually feel it is time to settle your need for love. To be honest, you may not be with the same person at that point in life, hence the vagueness of the desire's identity. (There may be some oppressive force or idea you must use your talent to guide your future mate away from.)

I do not want to force meanings on the girl who follows you. She may be a future person, impacted by your advocacy (making the dream rather literal at this juncture), or she may symbolize a part of yourself.

The baby sequence parallels a waking situation, where your true calling and natural abilities are being hampered by your environment. You may need to keep your heart a secret from the forces of this place. A clue as to what this place is, is the lack of light (endless and pointless arrangements), and corporate feel. Perhaps you are being lost in the professional sea.

Hope that helps.
Julia Finley
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Julia Finley » Sun May 10, 2009 7:55 pm

omg its twigy wrote:in my dream last night i was outside of school and i found a loose brick.
i pull it out.
then i am inside at my locker.
Stacey (who is suddenly at the locker next to me) looks at my shirt and pulls one out of her locker.
she offers it to me and i look at my shirt.
its filthy with doughnut icing!
i take the shirt and put it on.
then i hear Mrs.Adversalo say: who moved the brick from out side?
i don't answer cause i am afraid to get in trouble.
then she says something along the lines of: well since i cant find the person who did it i will just reward the whole school.
then every body is rushing to the hall where she is.
there are a bunch of guards.
i remember a sort of gate.
any way i go up and the push buttons (that are attached to my arm.).
it kinda hurts but i don't care.
then i have to float backwards through several walls in order to get to where she is.
the reward is a portable swimming pool!
the pool is in a truck.
i go in to the truck and the pool is HUGE!
inside that tiny truck!
i wake up.

Yo Twigy,

The loose brick you take symbolizes removing a blockage. The sequence with the shirts tells of the new ideas within your person. Your old, outdated "shirt" shows donut icing. Donuts represent love and loyalty to forces that create a void in the dreamer's life, or trying to stay sweet and "well-rounded" in spite of internal insufficiencies. Icing indicates that the dreamer "iced over" the issue previously, like there was nothing wrong.

For Mrs. Adversalo, consider what qualities you associate with this person. Also, look at the subject the person teaches figuratively. The rushing people symbolize emotional flow. The guards and the gate describe how you are allowing previously repressed emotional content to pass through your awareness. You have the code to access this part of yourself (the buttons on your arms). Perhaps this was held back because of the potential for hurt (the slight pain).

The moments where you float backwards through walls, literally represents transcending your internal barriers and getting down to your heart. There you may find emotional individuality (the pool).

Hope that helps.
Julia Finley
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Julia Finley » Sun May 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Eric wrote:So my dream started like this:
I was in a big building of some kind exiting it in my wheelchair. I saw a bunch of bubbles filled with little things but I didn't pay any attention to them. I then saw them inside my car and all around me. After a minute, they popped and brains fell out. Then, the brains had a mouth with 4 foot long teeth. Well they started eating each other. I took one and put it in my glove compartment of my car and drove off. Next thing I know construction vehicles are following me. I start to drive backwards and make a lot of turns. Its like I was watching myself do it not actually in the car. When I stop the car I see people like a family inside a construction zone playing. I take the brain out of the glove compartment of the car and start stabbing the people with the brain's teeth. They don't die but continue talking. I then woke up.

The big building at the beginning is your current constructed identity. The bubbles are a pun on "burst your bubble"; perhaps an attitude similar to this emanates from your personality. The brains represent aptitude, reason, and mental gifts and ideas. In the one hand, the sequence where they eat each other may be the negative voices that shoot down each other inside you, or a simple showcase of the vicious nature of this aspect of yourself. You put this in the glove compartment, making it a stored valuable. Because it is in your car, it has great impact on what your driving goals are in life.

The construction vehicles suggest that this may be a time for the dreamer to transition into a better understanding of Self, certainly better than the one at the beginning of the dream. It may be time to build true character.
The family symbol in the construction zone, describes true happiness, contentment and balance. Your current way of thinking could never gain this.

Hope this helps.
Julia Finley
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Eric » Sun May 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Julia Finley wrote:
Eric wrote:So my dream started like this:

The big building at the beginning is your current constructed identity. The bubbles are a pun on "burst your bubble"; perhaps an attitude similar to this emanates from your personality. The brains represent aptitude, reason, and mental gifts and ideas. In the one hand, the sequence where they eat each other may be the negative voices that shoot down each other inside you, or a simple showcase of the vicious nature of this aspect of yourself. You put this in the glove compartment, making it a stored valuable. Because it is in your car, it has great impact on what your driving goals are in life.

The construction vehicles suggest that this may be a time for the dreamer to transition into a better understanding of Self, certainly better than the one at the beginning of the dream. It may be time to build true character.
The family symbol in the construction zone, describes true happiness, contentment and balance. Your current way of thinking could never gain this.

Hope this helps.

Sure did.
Thanks!
Eric
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby daydreamer2009 » Sun May 10, 2009 9:14 pm

I've reposted this to make it easier for you. It's a dream about my unborn daughter

I had a dream about a daughter that I don't have. I've had dreams in the past about being pregnant or had a child, but never knowing what they look like, or with a name. In this dream even though I don't see her face, I know what she looks like, and her name.

This is a confusing dream, and somewhat long. It starts out I'm hanging out with my old college roommate and her male friend. Don't remember what happened, but the scene switches to where I'm trying to find a place to hide. It's dark outside, but when I find a hiding spot, it's daylight outside. I hide behind a door to a closet of some sort in an apartment complex. A man is painting the door. The scene switches again to the future, although I'm not sure how much. I'm still at the door, and I'm showing the man how to paint the door. He's teasing me about the paint job, and I know that we've been dating, although casually. Then he gives me a note that tells me about his feelings for me, very straightforward, which I appreciate. The strange thing is that he wrote it on a brochure. I find out that he's actually very picky about who he becomes serious with, but I'm hesitant about being in a serious relationship.

Later I'm at a party with some friends of mine, and I know this guy will be there because he's good friends with my friend's husband. However, my ex is there too. The guy shows up later with a pig snout on his face (the kind with the elastic band). Even though it's a New Year's Eve party, it's ok that he came with a costume of sorts. After he arrives, I'm nervous to the point of ignoring him. Instead I keep talking to my ex, even whispering in his ear at one point. The guy asks me if he's my baby daddy, and I said yes. After he said that, that's when I realize that I don't have a photograph of my baby girl, so I ask my ex if I can take pictures with her. (Somehow I know that he got custody of her.) He refuses. I asked again, saying that I don't have pictures of Stephanie (my daughter's name). Even though she's not physically there at the party with me, I know that she's approximately a year old, and I know what she looks like.

What could it mean as a whole, and also about my daughter in particular? Thanks! This is so nice of you! I'm also curious about what that dream meant for that person that killed their father in their dream. PS, your avatar is so cute
daydreamer2009
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby dbark » Sun May 10, 2009 10:48 pm

My ex-girl friend told me that shey had a dream (a few days ago)that i was at her house talking with her, and my arms were huge with muscles and veins, it should be noted that she knows that i work out and does see me a few times a week. i was curious what the dream of my arm to her means, she does love large arms and chest muscles.
dbark
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby trilo3000 » Sun May 10, 2009 11:42 pm

ok it started out i and a large group of random people whom i didnt know where lookging for rare sea tigers tigers that swam in the sea. and we go int eh water and find a small pack they come swimming around us one of teh guy reaches out and the tigers swim back tot eh opening of this hole in teh side fo a massive sunken ship and then a big tiger comes out and hes glowing green. and is moving super slow. the others where like little torpedos. then we swam in and they all ran inside the ship and i saw this glowing green rock and the guy said thats uranium it must be poisoning that big tiger. and then out of know where allt eh tigers roars stoped and these spiders giant spiders come rushing at us with their queen watching formt eh ship the spiders also glow green. and there black widows with green hourglass. but the size of a human. and every time someone gets biten by one they turn into a spider so we get out they dont follow we come back in a submarine and the queen spider rushes up tears a hole in it and the spiders come in this tiem when they bite people they turn into zombies. and i rush with a group of bout 20 people into a sealed door. and then theres a massively endless hallway segmented by curtains behind each curtain is a table with 4 chairs. sometimes theres 1,2,3,or 4 people at teh chairs and in every room at least one is a zombie but dosnt show it until im least espectig it but i manag to kill each one. until a really large man is in one room and she smacks me down and eats me alive. the end.....
trilo3000
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby RaymondTX » Mon May 11, 2009 1:08 am

Julia Finley wrote:
RaymondTX wrote:How about this one...I had it a few years ago and it bothered me, I don't think I ll ever forget it.

About the walking and eating... This moment seems to describe a premature feeling of completion, in every dream I've seen it. Houses are classic metaphors for the self. Your house may accurately be described as a "guard shack": you are guarding internally certain aspects of yourself you don't want getting out. The depressed, maltreated people represent these aspects within you. The fear of sharing food (energy) with them for fear of "riot", is actually the fear that this new information will clash with your current views. You are unwilling to learn or grow as a person..

If you are not black yourself, black persons in dreams generally represent aspects of yourself you have repressed. The fact that it is a child, describes how your actions have vanquished your own authentic self, innocent and whole. You may not be truly "well-fed" until you are willing to listen and embrace all your traits.

Hope that helps.

Thanks !
In dreams, "shadow people" are unknown aspects of oneself. It sounds like your internal conflicts manifest in the thresholds between waking life and dreaming life on occasion.

Thanks, I had the dream a few years ago, but it makes a lot of sense.
I like your answer better than some of the ones I came up with, they were more traumatic....
Have a nice day...!
RaymondTX
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby SkizBoots » Mon May 11, 2009 1:42 am

Ok this is a weird one.

I remember being in my old high school. Walking up to the end of the hall the lockers were their usual blue but the floor was checkered black and white. I walk up to a door that look like an old detective door you know what they look like I hope. I go inside and I can see a woman behind a desk to my right and to the left there is a lark opening in the wall with a large bridge made of canvas connecting one end of the school to the other. There are no railings or guards to keep you from falling off the side. I am also 3 stories up. The bridge looks like a big H, with a large rectangular gap on both sides. In the middle there are some seats, and I see my friends Weston and Cody fox they are brothers. I start out to see them but the canvas bridge begins to wobble. So I get down on all fours to go out to see them. I make my way over the them and sit down next to Cody, "What are you guys doing?" I remember asking him. Cody turn his head with glazed eyes and a smile and says, "Check this out!!". Then he gets up and tries to jump across the nearest gap. His hands catch the other side but the momentum of his legs brings him down to hard. His grip is lost instantly and he falls to the ground and SMACK!! He hits. I rush to the gap when I see him fall and yell CODY! I see him laying there and then he gets up and puts a cowboy hat on and runs off. So then I hear my front door bell ring and my vision is pulled form my head into a flying view. My vision pop into an area that is all black but in the center I see a dome with a stare case going up. I view orbits this dome until I get closer and closer and then I am inside of it. Inside of the dome is a large cylinder, it looks metallic. But I have this over whelming feeling that the cylinder is filled with money. In front on it it Tahj Mowry the kid from smart guy the television series. If you do not know what he looks like then here is a link. http://www.younghollywoodhof.com/drina/tahj.jpg He is wearing a tuxedo and starts to walk up the staircase, and the cylinder as if alive begins to follow him. Once the start up the stare case I pop back to my body. I can still hear the door bell ringing, I run off the canvas bridge and back to the old detective door and open it. And instead of the school hall way with the checkered floor it is my own front steps. A small Cody it there shoveling money out of the cylinder with his hand into his hat. (To clarify Cody is small not a younger version of him self just small.) I get down next to him and say, "What are you doing?" and Cody replies, "Oh don't worry dude he wont notice he has so much money." I grab a few cool looking coins and wake up.

HAHAHA, makes me laugh. Anyway I can't wait to see what you think. Thanks in advance.
SkizBoots
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Tony » Mon May 11, 2009 2:58 am

Ok, well I just woke up and I am confused with my dream/dreams meaning. It starts as I'm doing a service at a house (I work for a pest control company) and I'm talking to the the lady of the home. I meantion to her that I'm studying for the state Bar exam and that this is just a job to get me by. She starts to encourge me about taking my studying more seriously and by the time I got done with the service I went home and studied. Then it seems that acouple of years have past and I was going to take my Bar exam and I was dressed normally but I was starting to have a thick beard and I was nervous. Right when I started to take the Bar exam the dream pushed me another year later and I got out of my car in the court house parking lot to meet with my client. Now I look more professional with the white suit on with black shoes but now I have my beard down to the middle of my belly. I met with the client and we were talking inaudiable but the one thing I could hear was my client's question. Are we going to win this? I replied with a smile on my face (Your case is just too easy) as we were walking to the courthouse. When we got into the courtroom we sat down and waited for the judge to come in. When the judge came in the room we both stood up and as I opened my briefcase I woke up. Well thats the dream I just woke up from 15 minutes ago. Everything was in color and was very vivid. Lasted from when I laid down to sleep to when I woke up so what does it mean because now as I am typing this I feel pretty good about it.
How could you whistle when you got no teeth?
Tony
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Foreverdreaming » Mon May 11, 2009 8:13 am

can u look in the general discussion forum and look for "help demonic dream please help" that is mine and im really havng some issues i need someones advice please...
Foreverdreaming
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby aashkinazi » Mon May 11, 2009 8:53 am

Can you help me interpret my dream? I had a dream about what I thought wast the end of the world. I was at a party at someone's condo in downtown Chicago. I was with my father and my 2 sons. I knew that the condo overlooked Lake Michigan but when I looked out the window I was looking out into the ocean. As I was looking out the window the ocean starting expolding. There were like expolosions all over the ocean all in different parts and the explosions were coming from deep in the ocean. The condo was never in danger but we were very scared. My father and my oder son disappeared (I don't know where) and then later my youger son disappeared. I then went to a dark room and called my husband who was home making sure that our house wouldn't explode or go under water. I was on the phone with him saying goodbye and that I love him but knew that I would never see him again. Then I woke up crying and the dream was over. I haven't been able to forget or get over the dream since Saturday.
aashkinazi
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Julia Finley » Mon May 11, 2009 10:13 am

smkndofpnutdssrt wrote:
Now to my dreams. I keep dreaming that our director calls the cast back for one more performance, but something goes wrong each time. In one dream, I was in one of my classes and the teacher mentioned the play which he had seen. One of my fellow cast members was in my class (in the dream, not in real life) and she told the teacher she performed in the play. The teacher then asked if anyone else in the class had been in the play and I raised my hand. Actually, a bunch of cast members were in the class, so he asked us if we wanted to perform it. We did, but we didn't have the whole cast, including my crush, who wasn't there. We got some replacements and had them read from the script, but then we realized that when we originally performed it we had changed a good portion of the script and didn't remember how it originally was. Therefore, we couldn't perform it smoothly with the replacements. Therefore, the director announced we would perform it at a different time with the real cast. The guy I liked arrived late before the performance and didn't say anything to me. I wanted to go talk to him but something was stopping me. He would never stay in one place. He was always appearing and disappearing as he was getting ready to perform. At one point we were close enough to have a proper conversation, but I didn't know what to say. He seemed like he wanted to say something too, but he wouldn't. For some reason, it took us a long time to get our act together and start the performance, so the audience left angrily. Oh, and at one point I was flossing the director's teeth. Then I started crying and had to excuse myself. I went to the bathroom but met with some people I knew in high school. I didn't want them to see me crying, so I turned around and went back to the auditorium to get ready for the play.

Hi dear, I just had a peanut dessert :D ,
This dream signifies, that you are vaguely aware you are not complete as a person. Returning to your time on the stage will probably stay a recurring theme in your life, of "getting your act together". In each dream, there is a correlation between mistakes and mishaps, and flaws in your approach to some issue in waking life. For now, you may sense that love and self-expression of love, is where the problem lies.

The director is symbolic shorthand for your own ability, to lead your own way. You floss his teeth at one point, suggesting the dream deals with cleaning out the problems in your identity. You need to take control to ensure your own excellence, and that means asserting your needs and desires. Also consider the phrase "cleaning up your act".
Your crush arrives late to showcase the missing component in your life. Perhaps one limitation in your personality is shyness where emotions are involved. You must overcome your limitations to have a balanced outlook.

Hope that helps.
Julia Finley
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Next

Return to General Dream Discussion