Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Post your dreams, and I'll interpret them.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Re: Post your dreams, and I'll interpret them.

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:44 pm

er .......
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Zandydream » Fri May 05, 2017 8:22 pm

Hi

I been having plenty of dreams about my therapist
for a while now. I been wondering what this dream means. If you can help me that be much appreciated.

So I dream that I was in my house, in the living room.
My therapist he came through the French doors. Suddenly he was standing in front of me and I had my arms around his neck and his hands where placed around my waist. I went in to kiss him and we kissed, but after we kissed his cheeks went pink! As if he was blushing. He crawled up like a ball on the ground beside.the arm chair of the sofa. My therapist and myself where both upset. I sat on the sofa opposite from him looking away with my arms folded.

Then the scene changed we were sitting on this nice green grass field under a star fruit tree. The weather was clear as day. The sun was out and clear blue sky.
My therapist was sitting in front of me and I was slightly leaning back. He said to me "I know you won't like this,but I will heal you with love"
I then awoke laying under the star fruit tree, I noticed my dad appeared sitting in front of me on the right side and my mum appeared sitting on my left side. My dad appeared very dark, the clothes he was wearing were very much dark colours. I then took noticed mum took my mum art box with my paints and brushes and ran off. I leap up and ran out to the field where I saw her running and went behind a rock. I stood there not.excatly not knowing what to do. Then my therapist said "get angry" I responded back to him and said "Im already angry" and then he said "are going to let her treat you like that?"
I started yelling to my mum and that was it.

What does my dream mean?
Zandydream
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sat May 13, 2017 7:42 am

Thank you in advance Julia Finlay for helping me with this dream. :)

I see my cousin kneeled down on the floor with a vacuum hose in her hand. I ask her what she is doing. She looks at me with a look like she did something wrong. I look at the hose and I see the hose is going through white walls and wooden floors. It makes me angry. I ask her why she made holes in the walls and floors. She responds that the hose kept moving. She needs it to be stable. I follow the hose. It takes me to a door. I stop before I get to the door. The floor in front of the door is recessed. It looks thin and fragile. There is a small hole in it. I can’t see through the hole because the floor is very thin and I am afraid the floor will collapse. Slowly, I walk to the left, around the recessed floor to the door. I am getting ready to knock at the door when the door opens. A man with dark hair opens the door. I don’t know him. I look at his face and I smile. I ask him if he collects stamps. He responds that he doesn’t know what I am talking about. I tell him that the right side of his face is stamped with red lips. He touches his face with one hand without saying a word. All of a sudden, I see myself in a car. I am not driving. A man is driving. I can’t say who it is. I seem to be in a foreign country and in a war zone. We are driving up and I see there is a barricade at the end of a street and men are waiting. They see us coming and they start shooting at us with machine guns. I yell the driver to stop and to turn around. The driver doesn’t turn around, he just press the accelerator and drive backward. The bullets can’t reach us. I am now back in a room with the stamp faced man. He is seated at a table. I walk to him. He asks me what I think of the war. I reply that I don’t like war, I am for peace. (That’s all I remember).
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby aussie_musician » Sun May 14, 2017 7:30 pm

so where is this Julia Finley ???

a one hit wonder eh ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby marieclaud » Sun May 14, 2017 11:38 pm

Dreaming..
I am at a sort of typical mall like structure but it is sort of Staircases.. But the Staircases are not the normal ones like we use to know, it is much more difficult to explain. I have two companions with me but they are much more older than me but i knew they are in the ages of 20 years old, my first companion is a woman the way I see it is she loves high heels... You would never wore high heels when your on this Staircase Extravaganza, right?. The other one is a man, I don't see what he looks like and like the woman also.. I can see they were both happy like me, even though walking down in a such different and much more difficult staircase, we were helping each other, talking and smilling. While we talk to each other and do our things, we saw a group of people they are going up but as I see their faces they are not happy and angry... They were arguing. And Finally we Come to an End.. But it isn't The End. The other staircase is in the other side of the building and it looks like a Fire Exit Staircase, I can see A River in the Whole thing.. And by the way it is Dead End... Buttttt!!!!!, The way I look at their Faces, they were Not angry like the other ones that we see. They were happy, and so on we do the same thing, we help one another and talk.. I feel so accepted and they are so warm, we go foward. But the childish happiness in Our Faces.

I Just wanted to know the Meaning of this I'm too curious that I Posted on this page, so I can know why and how my dream is like this... This is my first dream in this year and i didn't get dreams for the pass year, a year.

C.M
marieclaud
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Madissonhope » Mon May 15, 2017 7:45 am

In my dream I was packing to leave college for the summer but it didn't look like my school it was my elementary school and all the classrooms were dorm rooms and I packed all of my stuff with my boyfriend and put it out into the hallway and ran downstairs because the taxi was there to pick me up and when I went back upstairs to get my stuff it was gone. I ran all around the building trying to find it looking everywhere it could be and I called my boyfriend because you helped me pack but he wouldn't answer the phone. Then I went down stairs to the front door and the taxi driver (a creepy homeless guy from a show I used to watch) told me he was leaving in 10 minutes with our without me so I ran to the police station to report all my stuff stolen and they had half of it there and told me that they confiscated it all and I couldn't get any of it back. Then I saw my 4&5 grade teacher and she was crying telling me she was getting divorced and that she "needed to find a younger man and get laid" lol it was so biza
Madissonhope
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Post your dreams, and I won't interpret them.

Postby Superman1 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:33 pm

From page before:
Superman1 wrote:Unfortunately Julia Finley has not answered here since 2009. :worry:
Look up at the dates.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Leilajun » Mon May 15, 2017 8:42 pm

Hi there! Here's my dream that I can't understand for the life of me! Had it this afternoon during a nap.

I was with this girl I know who's pregnant with triplets. She took me to a guest bedroom with a pile of mattresses (8 to 10 of them) and I was supposed to sleep at the top but it was not comfortable. Suddenly I was somewhere else with my boss who felt like his soul talked to me through his eyes, saying "you know how much I always love when you're around" (I admire and respect him a lot and also have a bit of a crush on him but he's not available.)

Then all of a sudden one in the main room one of the babies started coming out, 3 months early, but a big baby. I was very calm and said I could help. I took the baby out and laid it on top of her, then went to get a wet cloth to wipe the baby and a tub of water for the mother to be comfortable in. I was about to cut the cord when I realized I didn't know how to do that to make sure the belly button of the baby would look good. I went to call my dad to ask because he's a doctor. But then the baby was dead. I knew it wasn't my fault, it was just too soon for the baby to have been born. I woke up feeling like I had to work harder to get a promotion at work.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Leilajun on Mon May 15, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leilajun
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Mon May 15, 2017 8:45 pm

er .. isn't this thread .. why the forum itself .. exists ???

unless you're Superman ... and not Superman1 .. than not one individual can interpret dreams themselves for other people ..

maybe this Julia found it too tough to do ..

Supe1 .. what do you reckon ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Superman1 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:57 pm

Yes the irony was not lost on me. A bit like a diorama (dream forum within a dream forum).
But at the same time, I thought: maybe I can take over. Image
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Mon May 15, 2017 9:02 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad you could read past the confusion .. which it actually wasn't ..

well .. you are Supe1 .. so .. you can "just about" do anything ....

:neer:
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Post your dreams, and I'll interpret one of them

Postby Superman1 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:27 pm

Yes I can take over! Image I can do at least 1.
Zandy and Silvie had theirs done elsewhere.
marie, your first dream in this year and didn't get dreams for the past year, a year, must mean it is quite significant or a change.

Maybe looking ahead or thinking of being more mature, you want to get in touch with your masculine side you do not know, which can mean control, confidence, taking charge, more suited to the challenges of life, that can help you. Or both sides of you can.
Maybe you are not happy within the group, going up or aspiring to this, are angry and argue with yourself or others about it. And you want that to come to an end.
So, on the other side of this you may want to exit from the fire of your anger. Because the couple were happy, as you are.
The natural river of life might put out that fire. So, the way you look at others now, the anger is gone, and happiness takes its place.
It seems happiness comes when you help each other and talk, feel accepted, and warm, or belong, like fire when good and in control, and you don't wanna exit.
Then you go forward. So the childish happiness might want some of this adult maturing or reality, if that is what you looked for at the start.
In short, maybe when you get along with others and with yourself, things work out and you are happy.

Is any of that close?
Someone else's turn!
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Mon May 15, 2017 9:33 pm

:lol:
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby notimefamily » Tue May 16, 2017 10:06 am

Can you tell me what my dream means? I'm in a car in the backseat and the passengers keep changing, one minute one friend is driving, another minute another friend. We are driving on a freeway like you would see in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, we came to an intersection and went to the right through a banner hanging down and the freeway wasn't completed and we teetered on the edge for a split second and the car slipped off and glided forward and down. We opened doors to slow us down and again, the passengers kept changing. We moved everyone from the front seat to the back seat and the car glided and fell into a bunch of trees and we were safe. That's when I woke up.
notimefamily
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby goldrush66 » Tue May 16, 2017 11:02 am

I had a ver strange dream last night. I dreamed I was at my exes mothers house and she had passed away. We held a private funeral and she was buried on the land. I was talking to various kids and grandkids and walking through the emptied house. Then I was in front of the house talking to his oldest daughter. She wanted me to take her little baby to her dad's house. I said ok then as I was walking I saw a shirt but thick dark colored snake coming towards me on this graveled road. I picked up this little boy and got in my car and this snake slid in and slithered into my purse.

The ambience was dark in my dream, dusk like.
goldrush66
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Sun May 21, 2017 7:28 pm

isn't this why the forum exists .. so one person doesn't have to do it all ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Previous

Return to General Dream Discussion