Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

drowning?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

drowning?

Postby cyndy » Fri May 24, 2019 9:13 am

hello guys i just wanted to tell you my dream real quick because it has me a lil concerned

mind you before i had this dream i was praying for my husband since he just started a new job
i was dreaming that my husband was going to work at night but the way he had to get there was on a row boat and the way he was getting to the boat was climbing on wooden pillars that went from short to tall mind you the water wasn't even moving it was clam,clear and the water wasn't as deep. but as he got to the last pillar to get on the boat he starts to shake and falls into the water i screamed for him but it was too late and then i just see him floating on the water..... and thats where it ended :pacing:
cyndy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: drowning?

Postby Varzandeh » Sun May 26, 2019 7:39 am

The pillars are a few biface people he will ask for help.
If one dreamt he was drowned in the sea and died means there is a danger by the
governor.
If dreamt he was drowned in the water and was up again means he will give up the
material affairs and will be busy for the spirituals.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: drowning?

Postby dreamer41973 » Sun May 26, 2019 9:42 am

I believe this is a warning dream from God... the water represents the Holy Spirit, so using a boat to get to work would represent flowing with the Holy Spirit. God wants to partner with your husband, and wants your husband to depend on Him to do well at his job rather than relying on his own strength. But there are some obstacles to getting to that boat. God gave you this dream so you could pray for guidance and help for your husband in getting over those obstacles. Don't give in to fear, trust in God's goodness and love for you and your husband, and just pray.:)
dreamer41973
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion