Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please help me analyze symbols or underlying meanings

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Please help me analyze symbols or underlying meanings

Postby gabriellashl » Thu May 23, 2019 5:15 pm

I was at work, finsihing up my closing shift. I had to make an infrence that it was the winter time. I did not know this prior in my dream, but had to make an infrence ebcause it was pitch dark by 7;30 and the air was brisk and cold. Right before closing, there was a man who came in and ordered something to drink, I dont remember what the drink was specifsally. I rememeber this man being older, possily in is fourities. He was tall, close to 300 pounds and had the sterotypical image of a homeless person.

After I served his order, he sat down at the seating area. I began doing my closing shift. It was a very regular shift, nothing out of the oridnary happened.

In my dream, everything was very normal. The imagery was very accurate and vivid. I felt like it was somethign I have lived before. I could smell,hear and touch everyhing around me.

On my way out the kiosk and into my car, I remeber grabbing my backpack. My bag had all my essinstils in it, including my phone and wallet. I pt on my jacket and clockedout, in the mindt of doing this I said good bye to my managers. Again, everyting was very normal, notig was out of the blue.

The weird parts of my dream begin here. As I walked out of the store, I noticed the sign advertising strbucs was musplace.d I rmeber feeling confsuion, bit ddt have an extreme reaction. As I porceeded making my way across the parking alot, I had a sensaion that I was feeling dollowed. I couldnt hear anythign around me because a train was passing by. In reality, my grocery store is located right next to a train track.Once the train passed through, I tunred around to see who was following me. I didnt see a face or a person, but I saw a shadow.

As I got closer to my car, I tripped on a curb. While I was tripping I had my eyes closed and turned up on my bacl. It didnt hurt at all. All though, when I opened my eyes, the man from the seating area was extremly cose to me and pinning me to the ground. He had a very creppy smile, and broken yellow teeth. As I was starting at his face,I started acting hysterical and screamed for help.

All of a sudden, I woke up.
gabriellashl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion