Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Diamond backs

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Diamond backs

Postby Stefy1925 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:35 am

I was with a guy walking through a field and he was collecting snake tails. I asked him what he was doing and he told me I’m only collecting yellow and red diamond back snake tails because they are the cure for everything. With this you will never get sick
Stefy1925
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Diamond backs

Postby litjake82 » Thu May 23, 2019 10:31 am

I my be way off. But it sounds like a dream of learning strength and healing through something that normally brings pain. The tail is almost like a trophy. You get your ' diamond back' after it's been refined by fire ( the red and yellow). Like I said I could be way off but I hope this helps.
litjake82
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Diamond backs

Postby litjake82 » Thu May 23, 2019 10:34 am

Oh and the tail is the trophy and not the head because it's only at the end of the process that you can get your diamond back.
litjake82
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion