Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Running away

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Running away

Postby Cipher » Thu May 23, 2019 6:58 am

I had this dream that I was at a party with a mix of people from my life, like family and coworkers, but my anxiety was piling up and up until I just ran out. I ran through a countryside I didn’t recognize. There was a sharp pain in my foot and when I looked down I had lost one of my boots. But I noticed that there was a truck stop nearby so I thought I could get a ride. I thought about where to go, I thought about going back but decided to just pick a direction and go forever. As soon as I got to the parking lot however, my coworker entered on a bike with my notebook. He was followed by two doctors on foot. At first they approached me slowly but as I tried to exit the lot they began to come towards me faster. My coworker was able to grab me and I fell on the ground. The two doctors quickly caught up. The sun was in my eyes and I couldn’t see their faces.
Cipher
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Running away

Postby Varzandeh » Thu May 23, 2019 11:46 pm

If one dreamt had boots and arm means the enemy or a rival will have fears of him.
If dreamt had boots without any arm means a sorrow is on the way.
If dreamt had a pair of leather boots means a marriage.
If dreamt had boots in the winter means good but in the summer means a sorrow.
Some interpreters say boots means some money.
If dreamt his boots were torn means there is a danger for his wife.
If dreamt he threw away the boots means he will divorce his wife.
If dreamt someone stole his boots it means someone intends to cheat with his wife.
Boots may also mean: 1- wife 2- a sorrow 3- power and strength 4- life 5- Victory 6-
benefits.

If one dreamt he was running away means he will be forgiven or he will overcome the
enemy.
Because Moses dreamt he was running away from Pharaoh and later he overcame the
Pharaoh.
Being a doctor in the dream in interpreted as an honest pious person and spiritual
deeds, for dishonest people means health and livelihood.

If one dreamt a doctor cured an ill person means he will guide someone from sins to a
true way of life.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion