Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Giant rattlesnake

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Giant rattlesnake

Postby Stefy1925 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:41 am

So I dreamed that I was living on some apartments and the neighbors door was directly across from mine. Each food had a thin see through metal door before getting to the main wooden door. I was walking out of my place and saw that in between the neighbors doors there was this huge 6 ft long rattlesnake. It was so wide that my body was just as thick as the snakes body. I starred at it for a while, and then called building security and described it to them and asked them if they could come remove it since it was a danger to my baby boy. The security on the other line was saying she didn’t know when they’d do it since she was kinda scared herself. But that they would do it. Then in was walking in the street and saw a lot of beautiful girls in prom dresses. And I noticed one was getting bullied, and she finally fell to the floor in tears. She seemed to be with a family member and a boyfriend who were sticking up for her. But I remember I felt so upset (I actually think I said something, although I don’t remember). Then I looked over to my right and noticed an old friend (our friendship ended in bad terms) who seemed to be in a bachelorettes party. Well they were walking in pairs and then her friends and her where saying bad things to other girls. To where at some point she spoke out and said that she should have listened to me about keeping bad company around. The whole thing was weird
Stefy1925
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Giant rattlesnake

Postby Varzandeh » Thu May 23, 2019 11:51 pm

A snake means a hidden enemy apparently friend.
A lot of beautiful girls means a happiness or curing an illness.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion