Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Pink Crystal Tree Womb Dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Pink Crystal Tree Womb Dream

Postby firelily » Thu May 23, 2019 5:16 am

I had a dream that a woman was helping me. As she said this I approached a medium sided beautiful pink crystal tree. She said I needed to absorb it threw my lady parts(hope me describing this is allowed if not I apologize). I absorb it and t gives me power and strength and I feel pregnant. The lady comes back for it I say she can have the tree but not the baby. I think it’s my last chance. At this point she takes the tree out but it looks like my womb but I look over at a peace of the tree and go to swallow it so she can’t take any of it.
firelily
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Pink Crystal Tree Womb Dream

Postby firelily » Thu May 30, 2019 5:54 am

Anyone?
firelily
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Feminine Strength

Postby Superman1 » Thu May 30, 2019 11:42 pm

Needing help, perhaps you need to absorb the beautiful feminine qualities to grow strong and have your personal power. Or simply you want this strength, as a woman.
Maybe the tree is what is old or already grown, as the baby is new growth or new life.

Being of medium size might be significant, such as being in proportion or not too big. Maybe even a relationship or that area.
It seems your last chance, so sounds like what has been continuining on or happened before you want to fix.

Maybe then you realised that old growth is what gave birth to the new, and you can't get rid of it. But it seems to symbolize what you fear losing. Or maybe holding onto the old for fear of losing.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion