Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Devil In Disguise

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Devil In Disguise

Postby Star Rising » Thu May 23, 2019 1:25 am

Hi!

So my dream starts out with me walking my old school bus loop but as I am walking, I am suddenly walking on railroad tracks. Once I get on the bus, it is actually a city bus.

I remember a man sitting in the very back, another man sitting across from me, and a man sitting in front of me. The man in the back is a little further away. The man across from me is a little closer. And the man in front of me is so close we can touch arms. He is who I start to talk to. As I start to talk to him the man across the isle starts singing. He is extremely handsome and sings like an Angel. The two men identify him as an Angel, but I cant get my eyes off of him. He stops singing for a second and I look him dead in the eyes and say I know you are an evil Angel. I remember the feeling he gave me, as if how could he trick people into thinking he was good. He didn't respond to me telling him I know what he is. He just started singing again.

Then I woke up.. Any Ideas??
Star Rising
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Devil In Disguise

Postby Varzandeh » Fri May 24, 2019 12:00 am

Dreaming of a path means searching for belief and constancy about it also true
material affairs.
If one dreamt was going in a high way means he will go in the way of belief and
God's satisfaction.
If dreamt he guided a group to a right way means he will guise people to honesty.
If dreamt he was lost in a way and was wandering around means he is wandering in
understanding belief.
A city bus means a work place,
Singing is interpreted as a lie speech.
If one dreamt he was singing means he will say a lie and will have a sorrow.
If one dreamt he was singing with a music means he will have a disaster.

Dreaming Devil means a bad religion, liar, and deceiver, disappointed from good
deeds who teach people evil and corrupt.
If dreamt was fighting the devil and defeated Satan means he is an honest person.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Star Rising » Fri May 24, 2019 8:46 am

Thank you :)
Star Rising
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Superman1 » Sat May 25, 2019 10:02 pm

Might be about getting on a track, after some old learning or from the past, and your ability to move ahead, instead of staying in the same loop.
And you want it to sing, or be joyful and looking good.
But who you do this with, who is beside you or the social side might be such a concern. Goodness, purity, protection, or guidance, are of an angel.
But may seem too good to be true, as it seems you fear being tricked, that has probably happened before. Like being taken advantage of or something.
So maybe you want to learn not to let that occur again.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Star Rising » Sat May 25, 2019 10:57 pm

This makes a lot of sense too! Thank you!
Star Rising
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion