Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Falling out of floating ride...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Falling out of floating ride...

Postby nesslouise » Wed May 22, 2019 10:46 pm

Hi all - will preface this by saying this is the second time (that I remember) having pretty much the same dream.

The dream consists of me and a group of other people, mostly females I think, and we are all laying down inside a large floating spherical object. It's supposed to be some kind of theme park ride. I don't recognise anyone except two girls - both of whom I went to school with but don't see or speak to anymore. We are not strapped in at all, we are just all holding onto the beams that make up the structure of the thing because it sort of spins and makes us go upside down. The thing we are inside is mostly solid, except for an opening to get in and out. It's an opening like a tent, except the zip isn't closed so we are all scared that we are going to fall out. At one point my head actually pops out through the opening and I panic but one of the girls pulls me back inside. The whole experience is terrifying. Eventually the ride comes to an end and lands on the ground. We all get out and that's how the dream ends.

I'm curious as to what this dream could mean, if anything, because it's one of the most scary and most real feeling dreams I've had.

Thanks in advance!
nesslouise
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Falling out of floating ride...

Postby aussie_musician » Fri May 31, 2019 5:19 pm

you've already had a dream like this before ???

can you please submit that one to the forum ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion