Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strong scent in dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Strong scent in dream

Postby Still Burning » Wed May 22, 2019 7:09 pm

Also posted elsewhere, thought you all might be interested.

I dreamed that I was at some convention with my dad, and the smell was awful, almost suffocating. Very specifically NOT just body odor, but mixed with perfume. My dad and I were even able to swap back and forth between than con and one whose scent was only kind of bad (just strong body odor, no perfume) to show the difference.

This is the only dream I can remember with such strong scent-themes.
Still Burning
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Strong scent in dream

Postby Varzandeh » Wed May 22, 2019 9:11 pm

Good smell means admiration..Bad smell means speaking bad behind the back of him/her.
If dreamt someone gave him/her a perfume means people will admire him/her.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Still Burning » Wed May 22, 2019 9:59 pm

Hmm, I don't know. The only person I knew in the dream was my dad, and he was equally a victim of the smell. Also, I'm not afraid that I'm being talked about, if that's what you mean, because I just don't talk to enough people. I appreciate your input though :)
Still Burning
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Star Rising » Thu May 23, 2019 1:15 am

Convention could mean social gatherings. Maybe pay attention to your surroundings. There are good and bad everywhere.
Star Rising
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby litjake82 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:21 am

Sounds like a social situation that "doesn't smell right" and "they" (whoever they night be) are trying very hard to mask it or cover it up. But using your dad's intuition( being you actually ask him about it or just think or act like he would) you'll be able to figure it out quickly and obviously.
litjake82
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Still Burning » Thu May 23, 2019 1:12 pm

I wasn't expecting o log on to two new replies! Thank you both as well, I'll be sure to think on that.
Still Burning
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Wed May 29, 2019 5:41 pm

what was the convention about ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion