Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A Man Broke in

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A Man Broke in

Postby Cipher » Wed May 22, 2019 5:19 pm

I had this dream about a week ago. My sister and I co owned a store and we were returning to it. The door was unlocked and I made the joke that someone broke in thinking she just forgot to lock it. We walk in and a man with a gun walks out of the back room. He makes us sit down and says he’ll kill us if we try to run or get help. Soon I begin to realize he’ll kill us anyway since we can see his face and will be able to tell police afterward. I begin to talk to him and ask to make a deal if he would let my sister go. He agrees only if I do him a sexual favor. So he lets my sister go and puts down the gun. I remember seeing two spiders run across the store and then I decide it’s now or never, so when he’s distracted I lunge forward and start choking him. He passes out long enough for me to call the police.
Cipher
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A Man Broke in

Postby aussie_musician » Wed May 22, 2019 5:22 pm

what are you like with spiders ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Cipher » Wed May 22, 2019 5:27 pm

aussie_musician wrote:what are you like with spiders ???

Not a fan tbh, but I usually tolerate them so long as they aren’t in my space.
Cipher
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Wed May 22, 2019 5:28 pm

do you recognise the man .. or is he some random generic bloke ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Cipher » Wed May 22, 2019 7:11 pm

aussie_musician wrote:do you recognise the man .. or is he some random generic bloke ???

I didn’t know him.
Cipher
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Wed May 22, 2019 9:07 pm

Dreaming about a young woman for men means a happiness and achieving a wish is on the way , this is the same for women about dreaming a man.
The happiness will be as much as the woman ( or man ) will be beautiful and thick.
An old woman means the material world. The best is that the woman or man ( for women) was not known and was of a nice figure, that will mean an opening in the life.
An ugly, thin woman means a short of money and famine , a happy woman ( or a man for ladies) with make up means achieving a wish and an ugly dirty old woman means a bad situation and not achieving a wish.
Killing someone means helping her to have a problem solved.
Choking someone means paying some money to him.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby aussie_musician » Wed May 29, 2019 5:23 pm

i would say the spiders were of great use to you ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Taken

Postby Superman1 » Thu May 30, 2019 11:55 pm

Maybe forgetting to keep your security left you open to being taken from.
Or such a fear is threatening to kill you, if you run or try to help yourself.

But if one side of you thinks of being freed by co-operating with it or favouring it, perhaps you see that just multiplies the fear and danger in dealings with others.
So it's now or never to choke that fear and get justice or correction.

Looks like some security issue about a week ago. Maybe even to do with your sister, or a guy.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Fri May 31, 2019 5:01 pm

you're too good Supe ..

i'll leave the interpretations to you ..

:lol:
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion