Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My dream came true

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

My dream came true

Postby Lookingatthemoon » Wed May 22, 2019 5:44 am

So last night, i dreamt about my crush (of 4 years now) coming back from foreign country, where he studies. In my dream, i saw him walking in a cafe, where me and my mother were sitting, he was meeting his friend. And since he has been gone for a whole semester, i was not expecting him and i was suprised to see him there and told my mom, that apparently, he had arrived. In the morning, when i woke up, i didnt even give it a second thought, but i still checked if he, for some reason, really had arrived -and he did! he did arrive, the same night, i had this dream. Can someone just interpret this for me, thank you in advance.
Lookingatthemoon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My dream came true

Postby PiscesRising » Wed May 22, 2019 12:14 pm

The significant thing for me in this dream, that appears to be a prophetic dream, is that your mother is in the cafe (nurturing) with you. Think about that and your relationship with your mother. Also, an African guy I used to know (Africans are expert dream-interpreters) told me that if someone comes to you in your dream, it means they want to come to you in real life.
PiscesRising
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: My dream came true

Postby Lookingatthemoon » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:25 pm

thank you for your post, i often see him in my dreams, but this kind of thing happened for the first time. So its been almost a month after that, nothing interesting has happened, regarding him.
Lookingatthemoon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion