Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Butterflies, bumblebees, moth etc.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Butterflies, bumblebees, moth etc.

Postby Mystic1 » Tue May 21, 2019 6:49 pm

Weirdest dream I had last night. I had a dream that I looked up to the sky and saw all sorts of flying insects (butterflies, bumblebees, moths and other insects that I can’t even name. When I looked up they were falling and dying. A monarch butterfly flew in my direction, I extended my arm so that it would land on the palm of my hand and as it landed it immediately died upon landing. What the heck! As I walked Further and further on the streets all I could see was dead butterflies, bees, moths etc. Anyone has any idea what the heck this means?
Mystic1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Butterflies, bumblebees, moth etc.

Postby Varzandeh » Wed May 22, 2019 5:48 am

Butterfly means a weak ignorant man that will have a death danger because of taking part in demonstrations..
Bee means someone whose livelihood is plenty.
If dreamt took a bee means will receive a benefit.
Moth means a thief neighbor...
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Flying Insects

Postby Superman1 » Sat May 25, 2019 9:42 pm

These insects are essential for environmental health and balance, and are the nice ones especially the monarch with warm colour.
So perhaps parts you think are small and unimportant are not, that are dying.
Or maybe it means being up in the air in such ways, and why the best one couldn't land. Or might refer to something higher or freedom, as they are all flying insects.

Think back to your experience at the time to make the connection.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby calderon » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:12 am

To begin with if you have been stung by a bee or have had encounters that make you remember this insect constantly is no longer necessary to know the meaning of dreaming with bees, since dreams are generated by the experiences we live in our lives and do not always have to have a meaning that needs to know.

They have always been the emblem of industriousness, because they all work together with great diligence to produce honey. And from the time of the ancient Egyptians -who wanted them to be born from the tears of Ra, the sun god- symbol of royalty and abundance, but also of spirituality and wisdom. All meanings, therefore, positive.

Generally the bees in a dream, unlike the wasps and bumblebees, that indicate danger and aggression, have a positive sense, linked to the laboriousness of these insects in reality, to their organization, will and cooperation.

But also to the marked creativity and freedom, to the extreme sense of order and duty, to the evident collaboration and planning. Obviously, as is easy to imagine, we will have to take into account the different possible contexts: we will deal with this aspect in the following paragraph.

The source of this dream is on a spanish blog, but you can find the english versión here or use a deepl translator... is easy.

Varzandeh wrote:Butterfly means a weak ignorant man that will have a death danger because of taking part in demonstrations..
Bee means someone whose livelihood is plenty.
If dreamt took a bee means will receive a benefit.
Moth means a thief neighbor...
calderon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby bennyalbert349 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:02 am

The feature that Buy Brass Knuckles online is most proud of is its taste. The brand only uses premium marijuana strains to create its concentrates, which are CO2 extracted and flavor just like the real thing. The oils also carry a wide range of terpenes, further adding to Brass Knuckles’ signature taste. The brass knuckles vape online is available in indica, sativa, and hybrid varieties and there are also few limited editions from which to choose. For those who prefer a sweeter taste, Brass Knuckles vape cartridges are also available in few candy flavors.
bennyalbert349
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion