Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help with Interpretation - multiple things

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Help with Interpretation - multiple things

Postby kazabeth » Tue May 21, 2019 3:53 am

Hi,

I had a dream this morning as I was waking up and I feel it might be significant. Normally I use this website and am satisfied with the results but I can't seem to pin point this one and it was very vivid.

It jumps a little but it starts off me walking into a hall where a dance event is being held. (This is normal for me in my life). The hall is pretty empty but a prominent dance teacher (whom I know and am friends with) is there with her husband. We are all sitting on the wood floor chatting about Switzerland. She has just been and the discussion is surrounding how you should go because people think it's always cold but actually it's hot and amazing. There is another person with me that I am aware of and I know them but they seem to just be in the background, in that I cannot identify them after I woke up. Another person is with us (whom I know in real life). She hugs the dance teacher however her earring breaks leaving a feather on the dance teachers face. It is brown with green/blue colours. I reassure the other person that her earlobe did not tear and instead the stud just came right out of her ear. The dance teacher no longer wants to talk about Switzerland when I prompt her and she gets up to teach dance. I feel a little put out by this and seem uninterested in her teaching dance and am on my phone.

My dream then jumps to me in my bedroom (loosely the same as my current one) stripping wallpaper from the wall. I feel like I am unsure why the wallpaper is hanging off the wall as it wasn't like that previously but I continue to strip it. A guy sneakily then emerges from the closet. This isn't a nice feeling. I feel like he is pestering and attacking me (not physically but is just always there, he is not wanted and he is lurking around me and I feel like there is a darkness with him. I feel heavy emotionally). But I don't necessarily feel fear. I am more irritated and annoyed. I am aware I don't like him and I don't want him to be there but I don't feel terrified. He has a Freddy Krueger type feel almost like this smirking laughing evil. I don't feel like he is anyone from my waking life but I am aware of who he is in the dream. My sister is now there. I stab the guy through the heart and I note he is wearing a cream linen suit jacket. There is a red dot where I stab him but he does not bleed and I find this odd. He laughs.

Eventually I push him out of the window but he hangs on. I close the window on his fingers and he is still hanging on. This still feels like my bedroom and my house. My sister calls the police and has left to go down stairs. I go down to meet the police who almost have a feel of old school detectives with the coats and hats. They comment that they think I have killed this guy and my comment is 'I wish'. We go around the side of the house to the back where he is hanging from the window and my sister is helping him down. He is arrested.

I am upset at my sister and ask what she is doing. She says that it will all be fine as she will give her side of the story and he will give his. It will be fine. I then comment that it doesn't work like that. People don't have to believe her. They can believe him. That's how it works.

And then I woke up.

I have looked into the feather, the dance hall, the stripping of wallpaper and the broken earring but it's all quite separate and I can't seem to find an explanation for the guy, the stabbing through the heart, the window etc. I am thinking it all ties in.

Any thoughts and help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kazabeth
kazabeth
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion