Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Very strange...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Very strange...

Postby Cliodhna » Mon May 20, 2019 7:35 pm

Hey all! This is my first post so I guess I'll start out saying I don't remember my dreams very much. Last night though, I had one that was rather unsettling that I was hoping I could get some help decoding! :)

It started that I was in the cafeteria of my camp and with my two best friends (call them A and B) who don't go to the camp. We were eating dinner and there was a magician doing shows and my friend B turns to me and hands me this list. The first thing on it says "Why you do think you're so f--king perfect?" and I laughed and said "I don't" and she told me to read the entire list which was full of reasons why she hates me. (the only other I remember being that I pronounced her name wrong one time) Then she said, "But I hope we can work it out!" We were interrupted by the magician deciding to make me fly in my chair except he kept smashing me into the table and all of my fingers breaking. He would ask me if I was okay and I'd just say that I was and he would do it again. I ended up flying up to the ceiling and I was so afraid of falling and dying but I kept smiling so he wouldn't feel bad. Then, A, B and I were suddenly on this bridge and a little boy fell into the water below us and started to drown. The bridge was lifted up so the lifeguard could save him and she told us to get off. A and B were able to but I was afraid of falling in. They started to walk off without me and the lifeguard was yelling at me and I eventually made the jump. Then the little boy came out of the water and vomited everywhere. A and B were there watching me while I had to clean him up and just staring. The lifeguard was telling me "this is the only way you'll learn!" but I didn't understand what she was trying to teach me. I can't remember anything else.

I have no idea what this means lol. I've never really remembered a dream in such vivid detail before I thought I should come here and share. Any interpretations would be loved :)
Cliodhna
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Very strange...

Postby Varzandeh » Mon May 20, 2019 9:22 pm

You were levitated means you will have some dignity and rank.
A bridge means someone who is useful for everybody.
A young boy means a sorrow,
You jumped into the water means you will start a new project or work.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Very strange...

Postby aussie_musician » Tue May 21, 2019 5:55 pm

do you and that friend "get along" otherwise ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion