Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Keep Dreaming of the same place....

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Keep Dreaming of the same place....

Postby vrock1980 » Sat May 18, 2019 9:32 pm

For the last week, I've been dreaming about going to this place out in the mountains. Its unlike any place Ive been and its absolutely gorgeous. Its a river winding through the mountains, warm, crystal clear water and there are tons of people there. The odd thing is that the river wraps around the mountains like a road does. It also loops in and out of caves. People are floating but the river doesnt carry them, they stay in one place. Also, there is a man in my dream. Ive never seen him before but I get the feeling that we are in love and that we are together in this place. Any thoughts?
vrock1980
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Keep Dreaming of the same place....

Postby murph » Sat May 18, 2019 10:41 pm

Some ideas... I take it you are seeking the way of life.. as the river can symbolise the way.. you seek beauty, love and nature.. perhaps the people not moving is indicating the paradise you seek is within yourself . The crystal clear waters the clarity you are looking for. Also the people floating perhaps their true nature..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion