Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Bus 23

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Bus 23

Postby Michelle15 » Thu May 16, 2019 1:02 pm

At first I was flying around hopping from roof to roof. Then I couldn't fly anymore because my arms got weak. The next thing I know I am at the station waiting for bus 23. After waiting for a whole I realized I did not have a ticket so I went to the Boothe to get one. By the time I got back a bus was waiting at the stop so I hopped on. I found out later it did not go to the train station. So I got off. Lost and alone I was very confused and hungry. My kids had gone home already and I only had my mother her old clamshell phone which I couldn't get to work, being a smartphone user. I tried calling the kids and my mom but no responds. In the end I walked into an amusement hall and I told them I had not eaten for 2 days and had been lost for 2 days. They said they'd get someone to take me to the station. Whole I was sitting in a small kitchen making something to eat (something Japanese I never liked) the doorbell rang so I thought someone came to pick me up. That sound woke me up so not sure if something in the house fell or something.

Strange thing at one point maybe half a year ago I aways dreamt that I had to go somewhere but the bus did not stop at the bus stop because of road construction and while looking for the bus I would just detour big time. But with every dream it would be a different situation or city but always bus 23
Michelle15
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Bus 23

Postby aussie_musician » Thu May 16, 2019 5:22 pm

does the number 23 itself mean anything to you ???

23 - Twenty-Three
The number twenty-three implies that you are a people pleaser.
It also indicates that you have lofty and/or unrealistic goals.
You may be too idealistic in your beliefs and thinking.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Varzandeh » Thu May 16, 2019 10:43 pm

Hoping from a roof to another means changing the partner/bf.
A bus means a work place,
NO. 20 means you will overcome an enemy.
No. 3 means you are christian or a christian work place.
You were lost means you will remain unknown and no-one appreciates you.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Michelle15 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:07 pm

aussie_musician wrote:does the number 23 itself mean anything to you ???

23 - Twenty-Three
The number twenty-three implies that you are a people pleaser.
It also indicates that you have lofty and/or unrealistic goals.
You may be too idealistic in your beliefs and thinking.

Thank you for the reply, no the number 23 does not ring a bell. Not at all. I guess the way you deceive it, that is about right. I am a people pleasure to an extend. And ai am sure I do have some unrealistic goals. Not sure if you mean career wise, financial wise or whatever. And I can be too idealistic, however I am never thought of it as a seriois thought, more like joking with friends. That also goes for the unrealistic goals.
Michelle15
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Michelle15 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:11 pm

Varzandeh wrote:Hoping from a roof to another means changing the partner/bf.
A bus means a work place,
NO. 20 means you will overcome an enemy.
No. 3 means you are christian or a christian work place.
You were lost means you will remain unknown and no-one appreciates you.

Thank you too. Hmmmm, I don't have a partner at the moment and wasn't intended to look for one. I wonder what enemy that could be. I am defenately not Christian and I am unemployed. Hahaha, well that doesn't sound encouraging but well, I do sometimes feel unknown and unappreciated.
Michelle15
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Sun May 19, 2019 5:10 pm

do you know why you were hopping from roof to roof ???

and do you have your own vehicle or do you use public transport ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Michelle15 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:48 am

aussie_musician wrote:do you know why you were hopping from roof to roof ???

and do you have your own vehicle or do you use public transport ???

Not sure anymore, but knowing my dreams it is usually to escape people or being in a rush going somewhere

No I don't have my own vehicle and always you public transportation.
Michelle15
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Wed May 22, 2019 5:19 pm

do you have actual kids of your own .. or only the dream version of kids ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Michelle15 » Fri May 24, 2019 1:22 am

aussie_musician wrote:do you have actual kids of your own .. or only the dream version of kids ???

Yes the kids I wanted to get back to were my actual kids. :)
Michelle15
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby dreamer41973 » Sun May 26, 2019 10:11 am

I feel that bus 23 represents being a "passenger" in Psalm 23. God is gently letting you know that if you're willing, you can rest in His love and trust Him to be your "bus driver" or Shepherd. Get on His "bus" and allow Him to steer your life. This is it in the beautiful Passion Translation: The Lord is my best friend and my shepherd. I always have more than enough.He offers a resting place for me in his luxurious love. His tracks take me to an oasis of peace, the quiet brook of bliss.That’s where he restores and revives my life. He opens before me pathways to God’s pleasure and leads me along in his footsteps of righteousness so that I can bring honor to his name. Lord, even when your path takes me through the valley of deepest darkness, fear will never conquer me, for you already have! You remain close to me and lead me through it all the way. Your authority is my strength and my peace. The comfort of your love takes away my fear. I’ll never be lonely, for you are near.You become my delicious feast even when my enemies dare to fight. You anoint me with the fragrance of your Holy Spirit; you give me all I can drink of you until my heart overflows.So why would I fear the future? For your goodness and love pursue me all the days of my life. Then afterward, when my life is through, I’ll return to your glorious presence to be forever with you! - Psalm 23:1-6 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=TPT
dreamer41973
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Sun May 26, 2019 5:11 pm

what age are your kids ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Michelle15 » Tue May 28, 2019 11:55 pm

aussie_musician wrote:what age are your kids ???

They are almost 22 and 17
Michelle15
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Wed May 29, 2019 5:05 pm

ok ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion