Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Job Relocation Dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Job Relocation Dream

Postby faneto666 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:18 am

I had a dream that my company relocated me and 5 other co-workers to our new office in Denver, CO. The office looked like a Ritz Carlton hotel. On the first day, I walked in and saw my co-worker Ron. I asked him where his new apartment is and he told me it's by Reggie's Restaurant. I Google Mapsed Reggie's Restaurant and it pulled up a location in Northeastern Oklahoma, which is over 10 hours away by car in real life, but the map in the dream said 3 hours and 1 minute. I was so confused. Ron bragged that he and the others were going there for lunch in his gray Toyota Prius. The rest of them kept begging me to come in a sarcastic manner. They all planned on going earlier, but didn't tell me. It was a last second invite. The Prius was full, so I'd have nowhere to sit. I could've driven myself, but I didn't feel like driving 3 hours for lunch. It just didn't make sense. I told them I'd stay in and eat my packed lunch. They drove off and came back an hour later with Reggie's Restaurant to-go bags. They laughed and teased me saying that they just opened up a new location a mile away. One of the co-workers, Siri, said that she knew I couldn't find the restaurant online and used it as a tactic to intentionally not invite me. In the dream they all showed me that they didn't like me and were willing to do anything to hurt and confuse me. Why would I dream about people being intentionally cruel to me?
faneto666
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Job Relocation Dream

Postby purnendudas2020 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:52 am

purnendudas2020
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Thu May 16, 2019 5:27 pm

why would you drive 3 hours for lunch ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby faneto666 » Sun May 19, 2019 8:42 am

aussie_musician wrote:why would you drive 3 hours for lunch ???

I have no idea. It doesn't make any sense.
faneto666
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion