Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about playing Fortnite with my co-worker

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream about playing Fortnite with my co-worker

Postby faneto666 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:37 pm

The dream started with me jumping out of the battle bus and parachuting down to the island which had a candy theme. I landed on this giant lollipop just east of Tilted Towers. I pick up a blue tactical shotgun, a blue tactical SMG, and a white assault rifle. My co-worker Lauren drops down after me and grabs some loot before turning a corner. As soon as she hits to corner, I hit her for 85 with my blue tact shotgun. The game lags and she's able to get around me and start firing. I aim for her head and shoot the tact again, but I drop the gun. I try to pick it back up, but can't. Then I switch to the SMG, same thing happens. Then I try the white AR, same thing. Lauren laughs at me and drops her guns out of pity. I start running for dear life and get to this place that has 2 ramps. I take the right ramp and Lauren takes the left. I am able to pick up some stink bombs and throw 1 at her. It only takes 10 health off of her, which means she's down to 5 health. I look down and see this black trampoline pit and decide to jump in. At the bottom of the pit, I find a white tactical shotgun. I pick it up and start to shoot Lauren, then I wake up. What does this dream mean?
faneto666
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion