Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Whose baby is this

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Whose baby is this

Postby ChrisPeefeArt » Tue May 14, 2019 2:05 pm

I found a baby about a year climbing playing on some tall steps unsupervised. It was at some sort of gathering, but none of the adults were in the area. I picked up the baby so it wouldn't fall down the stairs and proceeded to try to find its parents. I couldn't find anyone that would claim this baby so I just kept taking care of this child and talking to people to try to find a parent. Towards the end, the baby spit up all over me and herself while I was trying to put her to sleep on my shoulder. Luckily there was a small store nearby in the venue. I decided to lay the baby down under the supervision of my father. I went to the store and got baby wipes and diapers just in case. When I came back, there was a couple carrying the baby away. I asked them if they were the parents so I could explain why I had the infant and pass on the wipes to clean her up. They explained that they were actually the aunt and uncle of the child. They were babysitting, but with the child being so young and cute, she kept getting passed around the family. That's why they weren't immediately watching the child. I have them the wipes and diapers I bought and cleaned myself up.
Extra details. The girl was probably just over a year old. She had light blonde hair and was wearing a light blue outfit. She was very active and very dainty. The uncle and aunt are probably in their mid 30s. The uncle was probably around 6'2" with strong features, in good shape, and wearing an expensive looking white shirt. His hair was black and he had a five o'clock shaddow. The aunt was probably around 5'5". She was much fairer, wearing a blue dress over a pink shirt, and had shoulder length medium brown hair. She seemed much more shy than the man. They were both very warm and friendly though and were doting on the little girl during the whole interaction.
ChrisPeefeArt
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Whose baby is this

Postby faneto666 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm

I think it might just be a random baby. The baby could symbolize your dream child or at least a desire to have a kid. You exhibit good parental qualities by caring for the baby and making sure it was safe.
faneto666
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby ChrisPeefeArt » Tue May 14, 2019 8:57 pm

I probably should have mentioned that I am a father of two already. I have two sons in elementary school. My response was reflexive as a father.
ChrisPeefeArt
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Varzandeh » Wed May 15, 2019 1:30 am

A baby girl is a symbol for a happiness or curing an illness is on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: It's Your Baby ☺

Postby Superman1 » Fri May 17, 2019 10:02 pm

Well, for a year has a new side of you been active?
Climbing some tall steps, where people gather.
Anyway, you picked this baby up as it was unsupervised, or you may have lost sight of it.
:baby:
Taking care of this and talking to people seem to be the clue, relationships and emotions being the feminine qualities.
Putting it to sleep on your shoulder of responsibility made her spit, which fits with you trying to find the rightful parents, which of course are both sides of you.
Your father or matured masculine side cared for it - or you wanted it to - as you tended to the waste end of things or cleaning it up.
:hurl:
Upon returning you saw the couple aspect or unified sides needed, though still not direct, being aunt and uncle or one removed or not yet committing.
Maybe your relationships with your family is the issue you want to improve or clean up. Or it just means being closer to people or more social in a new appealing way.
:hugs:

_______
DETAILS
BABY
Her blonde hair might be positive thought or the light you want. Her outfit being blue could mean communication. And this being very active, and delicate, in you.

UNCLE
Looking after her it looks like you are - or wish to be - strong, tall, in good shape, rich in positive or pure emotions, like your thought.
But his hair - or your male side - is opposite and dark, and his face where expression happens has a light shadow.
He was 6'2". Because these figures are so specific in your mind, they might have meaning. And you gave all the details, so 6 might mean the wrong or negative bit on the male end. And 2 I can only guess is relationship - with yourself, in this developing way, and with others.

AUNT
The aunt or the mature feminine side in you looks also 5,5, fitting his 5-o'clock shadow she could remove I guess, haha.
She is fairer, also in blue, and pink where emotions are which is the ultimate feminine colour. So you know, getting in touch with the old emotions or new ones, and receptivity and love. And her thought was down to your shoulders, or where responsibility lay, and medium betweeen the blonde and black, as to be a medium between the two, and join them.
But this side is shy, though very warm and friendly. And doting on the new growth you want or loving it, affectionately.

Maybe having two young sons makes you need to bring out the feminine side more for balance than if you had a girl too. ☺☺
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion