Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Pregnant without any sex.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Pregnant without any sex.

Postby Coyotecry » Tue May 14, 2019 11:44 am

So for a while now I've had this reoccurring dream about being pregnant, without having sex. I'm 18 years old, still a virgin and absolutely fine with that. However every once in a while I will have these dreams where I'm pregnant whilst knowing I never had any sexual intercourse. The thing is, I don't want any children. Not as an adult and definitely not as an 18 year old. These dreams really freak me out and usually I'm quite stressed in them, causing me to be tired when I wake up. Tonight I had a similar dream and I was freaking out so much that I started hyperventilating in my dream and actually really in my sleep, which eventually woke me up. Any ideas as to what it could mean?
Coyotecry
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Pregnant without any sex.

Postby aussie_musician » Tue May 14, 2019 5:19 pm

a re-occuring dream ???

this dream means that you are pregnant .. with goals and plans in your life ..

being with child .. is the metaphor of that ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Varzandeh » Wed May 15, 2019 1:20 am

Pregnancy is a symbol for a big amount of money around $5000 as a loan or a bonus.As much as the belly was big .It will be in a two months interval. Even men may dream of pregnancy that means the same, a big money.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Coyotecry » Thu May 16, 2019 12:21 pm

Thank you both so much for the replies! I am a woman and currently unemployed since I'm still in high school. Both your suggestions speak of fortune, but in these dreams I feel a terrible sense of dread, fear and stress. I really do not want to be pregnant, not only in real life, but also in my dreams. If these dreams are signs of good fortune, why do they seem like nightmares to me?
Coyotecry
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Thu May 16, 2019 5:10 pm

you're a woman ???

:yikes

i hadn't noticed that .. :lol:

currently unemployed .. are you seeking work ???

any idea why you have the feeling of dread, fear or stress ???

are you scared of something ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion