Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sleeping between husband and ex husband

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Sleeping between husband and ex husband

Postby Whitewave70 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:27 am

Please forgive me as I try to delicately explain my dream without being offensive to anyone. Last night I had a dream where I was asleep in bed between my husband and my ex husband. All I remember is my ex husband fondling me and then penetrating me from behind. It felt very real! In my dream, I released a loud moan and my husbands sleep was disturbed and I began acting as if I was snoring. All I remember after that was pushing my ex away and feeling very guilty and telling him to go away. I don’t remember anything else after that. This is the first time I ever had a dream of this nature, let alone a dream about my ex husband. I love my husband very much and have been married to him for 7 years. Recently we’ve been having some issues. Last week we had a reall big party for my fathers 80th birthday. My ex husband attended because he has been a part of my families lives for over 25yrs and was close with my father. My current husband was very upset about this and he and my ex are complete opposites. My ex is very outgoing. At the party my husband seemed to sit in a corner pouting like an outcast child in elementary school. It was embarrassing that he acted this way and ostracized himself from not just myself but everyone else, while my ex husband had a great time with everyone and our children were glad to have eye all together enjoying the evening as my ex and I share 2 grown children together from our marriage and get along wonderfully with no hatred or ill feelings. I had a fantastic time at the party and if I’m being honest it felt good to be around all the positivity laughter and happy faces of my children. I do miss the stability of my ex husband and the feeling of family he brings. My current husband has never been able to achieve that but it has NoT been because of anyone except himself. He is a good man, he is just very different, he expects perfection and finds fault in so much which a lot of that I attribute to his depression. On mother’s day, since both my children were working I asked my husband to take me to my favorite restaurant for breakfast. We got there and it was a 45 to an hr wait so left and we’re going to a different restaurant when we passed the street my ex lives off of and my husband says “you wanna go see John” (we will just use the name John) I looked st my husband in shock that he said this and told him just take me home. I was so upset that he would say such a disrespectful thing to me. He totally ruined the day for me as I cried all the way home. My husband is a Veteran and has disabilities and depression. I feel like I’ve changed so much and that I am living his depression. I’ve never been depressed in my life but have felt very depressed the past year. So these are the events that happened a week prior to my dream. Hopefully that helps shed some insight as to why I would have such a dream. I have never dreamt of ANy man outside my husband since being married as I am very old fashioned and faithful to my husband. This dream is concerning to me and I want to try and understand it so I can properly deal with it. Thanks so much for any help. I surely do appreciate it.
Whitewave70
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Sleeping between husband and ex husband

Postby murph » Sat May 18, 2019 11:08 pm

The dream is reflective of what's happening in your life regarding both men. Obviously your ex still has a connection and desire for you as you do towards him.. thus the intimacy.. you are picking up your current husband's depression.. it happens when we are intimate with someone..
Most depression is the fear of abandonment and your current husband will see your relationship with your ex as a threat..thus the unkindness. Women in general can embrace and share their love with many.. men tend to be more selective
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion