Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

God does Exist

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

God does Exist

Postby nk2002 » Tue May 14, 2019 5:54 am

This dream is written on behalf of my dad who experienced this dream.

The dream occurs at a house, which is not our home in real life but we had been living there in the dream. My dad felt a presence of something... Like a ghost. He then saw a chair move on its own. He began to ask questions out loud. He first asked, if there is a ghost move something and an object was moved on its own. My dad was not afraid but me, my mum and brother were.
(Note that the ghost doesn't speak but responds yes to questions by moving or opening or closing objects and responds no by not doing anything.)
After much questioning and responses from this ghost ,my Dad found out the following:

This apparition or ghost was a female.
It was not present to hurt anyone.
It was not related to my dad and was not known to my dad or anyone.
The spirit showed itself by fading in for a very short time and fading out. It did not speak. It had full human features depicting that of a young child. It had golden coloured hair and had a long ponytail.
It disappeared after.
My dad asked it a crucial question: Does God Exist?
He prompted the spirit to open all the cupboards. It did, signalling a yes response to his question.

We believe that this spirit was an angel of some sort. My dad would appreciate thorough responses. Thank you.
Last edited by nk2002 on Wed May 15, 2019 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
nk2002
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: God does Exist

Postby Star Rising » Tue May 14, 2019 9:43 pm

Absolutely God exists. I dont think this dream was his subconscious but an actual experience with a deceased woman. I have spirits visit me in my dreams because I would be terrified to see them while awake. Its amazing he asked if God existed.. Usually thats not my first initial reaction.

My weird dream with God, could have been just a subconscious dream ~ I had two strong men on each side of me dragging me to a burning bush. There was a line and we were in the clouds. I did not want to be there. (I was going through a dark time in my life). These men cut me in line and brought me to the front. There was a small bush with light in it. (not fire) and he told me he was going to take care of me. I gave him a little attitude and shrugged it off. And then it was like I knew to look past the line and he said you know Im going to take care of her too right.. (my daughter) and I sadly nodded. ~ Then I woke up. I truly hope when I do, if I do meet God, I do not act that way..
Star Rising
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby exuserr » Wed May 15, 2019 3:43 am

Dreamer is most likely experiencing a serious / life threatening circumstance or endeavoring to hold firm his beliefs and seeks refuge in “God”.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu May 16, 2019 4:06 am

The dream is ... ‘opening the cupboards’ as God ... said, ‘I will pour out my spirit’ (as the Holy Ghost) ...

Which was stated by Joel and emphasized by Peter in Acts 2 ... Heere
“Cretans and Arabians, we hear them speaking in our tongues the mighty works of God. And they were all amazed, and were perplexed, saying one to another, What meaneth this? But others mocking said, They are filled with new wine. But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and spake forth unto them, saying, Ye men of Judæa, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and give ear unto my words. For these are not drunken, as ye suppose; seeing it is but the third hour of the day; but this is that which hath been spoken through the prophet Joel: And it shall be in the last days, saith God, I will pour forth of my Spirit upon all flesh: And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, And your young men shall see visions, And your old men shall dream dreams: Yea and on my servants and on my handmaidens in those days Will I pour forth of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:11-18‬ ‭old person language

Ghost Saying ... ‘I’ll toast to that!’ (Open all the cupboards doors)
:cheers:

:lep: me :2cents:
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby exuserr » Thu May 16, 2019 4:40 am

Albeit uplifting, totally irrelevant, mythical and inherently abusive.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby aussie_musician » Thu May 16, 2019 5:11 pm

is your dad not a member of this forum ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion