Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

School and lucid at the end

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

School and lucid at the end

Postby Space and Time » Mon May 13, 2019 4:51 am

Obviously, I had this school dream.

The school's dreamscape seemed like my late middle school, yet for some reason I've seen my high school teacher instead (Obviously when I was in middle school, I didnt even meet her).

So basicaly I was in my middle school, randomly moving, seeing my high school teacher, at the end, I was in the other side of the middle school (Though, in the dream it looked a little differently from the real life counterpart), this is where I standed with one of my friends from elemetary school (Even though he was never in the same middle school as me, he went to a different one), I became lucid, I suddently realised I was in a dream, first did I was just looking around, then I tried to check my sensory by touching the ground, which I felt it clear like it is real, and obviously, me being an idiot instead of taking this as an opportunity to experiment, I just talked to my dream character (The friend from elementary school) "Wow! It's cool, I'm dreaming, but it feels real, dont you agree?", which resulting in my "Friend" saying "No, It's not." and his face looking at me and jumpscaring me with that white face and black pitch eyes which made me wake up scared and screaming a little bit.
Anyone is a lord of their realm
Space and Time
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: School and lucid at the end

Postby Space and Time » Wed May 15, 2019 3:24 pm

Please, can I get an answer for this dream :(
Space and Time
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby murph » Thu May 16, 2019 1:54 am

Your friend in the dream is right...trying to teach you a lesson.. you believe the ground is real. He is telling you it's not.. it's made of mind material/matter. The source of all this dream material is true reality.. hope this clarifies it somewhat..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Space and Time » Thu May 16, 2019 1:05 pm

But why it decided to jumpscare me?

Why the sudden show up of pure white face with black pitch eyes when he answered me?
Space and Time
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby murph » Fri May 17, 2019 12:01 am

Well that's a good question..
When you believe only what your senses tell you .or that we are only a physical being. It does bring fear. You will fear the death of the body and this brings suffering.
In my opinion the white face and black eyes
Symbolise death or lack of light or soul and fear is this darkness..
The dream is set in a school setting.. it is trying to inform you not frighten you.
It's just showing the consequences of
your limited belief that we are only a physical mental being..we are made from creative energy or spirit.. in fact the the whole dream is made of creative energy..perhaps read Robert Waggoners book on lucid dreaming.. cheers
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Learning and Aware at the end

Postby Superman1 » Fri May 17, 2019 12:55 am

Your high school teacher sounds like a higher learning you haven't yet seen, and it's feminine.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion