Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Waiting in line for chocolate

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Waiting in line for chocolate

Postby operatormike » Fri May 10, 2019 9:50 am

Hi Dream Mooders,

Last night's dream has me a bit stumped. So, I was at some sort of fair. There were vendors all around selling their wares from tents and booths that were set up. My wife and I were happily strolling around. I feel like we just got done eating. We saw a booth where lots of people were lined up to buy chocolate candies. At first the line was too long, so we came back later. When we came back there were three lines. The middle was the longest, next was the right. But the left line only had two couples ahead of us. We stood in that line for a moment and realized that they were selling caps and jackets. The middle line was for the chocolates. So we decided to stand in that line anyway. Even though it was long, it was shorter than before. Then we found that there was a sort of pavilion at the back of the line where you could sit, which we did. Then someone brought us two glasses of red wine. They were very full, about 8 ounces or more. We took them gladly and commented on how nice this was.

I woke up wondering if we had to pay for the wine.

Any thoughts anyone?

Peace,
Operator Mike

P.S. SUPERMAN WHERE ARE YOU NOW, WHEN EVERYTHING'S GONE WRONG SOMEHOW?
Who looks outside, dreams;
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... ---John Lennon
who looks inside, awakens! ---Carl Jung
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Re: Waiting in line for chocolate

Postby exuserr » Sat May 11, 2019 2:38 am

In pursuit of happiness and harmony, dreamer (just like everyone else) has choices available to him and decisions to make. Dream foretells that dreamer shall provide care for those close to him and signifies a favorable change in life full of joy and happiness.
I hope it goes that way Mike.
Peace
The Ex
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sat May 11, 2019 7:33 am

O (oh) Mike, finally jumped into Momma’s Box of Chocolate line as you run with Forest... :creeping: :creeping: across country lines ... should of bought the cap and Jacket for the :2cents: (couple up!) That way you can graduate (each other)

Don’t worry the wine is paid for by the Teacher :cheers: ... so when you get to the front of the line ...( SLOW DOWN LINE...) just :eat: Gump down on the box!

:wave: Buy Stumped with me :2cents: :toothless: chocolate batty bar with 1 oz (that’s the Wizard of Oz)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Sun May 12, 2019 7:29 am

Are you still Stumped, or did you turn back into O (oh)? (With the Batty cent)
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Sun May 12, 2019 6:13 pm

wow Mike .. you've had a dream ..

i thought you only posted in the other areas of the forum .. such as the game threads and joke threads ..

in hindisght .. do you know what sort of fair it was ???

so there was one line up to begin with .. and then 3 when you got back ???

have you had a dream like this before ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Varzandeh » Sun May 12, 2019 10:29 pm

If one dreamt was sitting in a big tent or pavilion means he will receive some money.
Red wine means money.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby operatormike » Mon May 13, 2019 9:38 am

Thanks everyone.

Thank you, the Ex. I don't think of you as an ex, more of a friend. I hope for more joy and happiness, too...and for you as well. When you frame it that way, the dream may be influenced by the book that I am currently reading, The Book of Joy. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. The Dalai Lama and Bishop Tutu discuss how to have joy in life.

Thanks, Gusman. I'm no longer as stumped.

Aussie,
Yes, I have dreams..and I post them from time to time. I often interpret others' dreams as well. I never had a dream like this before and I have no idea what type of fair this was.

Mr. V. Thank you. I will be looking for that money!

Actually, the day after I had this dream, my wife and I went to a Mexican restaurant and ordered Sangria. When the waitress brought the two glasses, they looked like red wine. I remembered the dream. This happens sometimes where a dream has a slight premonition quality. Usually some imagery that appears later. I think that the powers that be want you to reflect on the dream at that point in time.

Peace,
OM
It isn't hard to do
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby Gus Who » Mon May 13, 2019 12:33 pm

Well that just :2cents: when you run in the pack with Forest and you need a chocolate fix. Maybe you might want to try nuts (thinking wise) with your chocolate (when you get in the ... slow down lane ... as you ‘taste that wine’ (wine tasting) ... Heere and buy into this :2cents: ... Spanish speaking that is ‘a key’
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Tue May 14, 2019 5:31 pm

Mike .. is there something in life that you consider to be "fair" .. or .. even unfair ???

the fair maybe a pun on that ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby operatormike » Wed May 15, 2019 10:12 am

Interesting thought.
It isn't hard to do
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby aussie_musician » Wed May 15, 2019 6:31 pm

here is the meaning, from the site dictionary:

Fair
To dream that you are at the fair suggests that you may be regressing into your childhood where times were simpler.
You feel you can let your inhibitions go and forget about the cultural mores.
Also consider the various side shows and arcades as they could symbolize aspects of your personality.
Alternatively, the dream may also be a pun on fairness and being "fair" in a situation or decision.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Mike and the Chocolate Fair

Postby Superman1 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:44 pm

I was released from The Phantom Zone just yesterday. :infinity:
Just to add my 2 bits:

Well is the middle line the middle ground you were waiting for? Either with your wife or she means a side of you.
Only when you came back and saw the middle was the right one longer. So that seems a longer time for what's right, or perhaps known or what already exists.
As the left - maybe wrong or unknown - had the couples and more direct. Maybe two couples means that idea for each of you ahead of you. Protection and warmth might be the issue you realized.

So you decided to go back to the middle. Chocolate though was after the main meal, so could that mean sweetness between you needed? May depend on what you think of chocolate.
It got shorter.

You can probably guess the ending. Red wine is very warming, which you both shared upon finding a more comfortable place, where you sat. Your glasses were full.
Guess how many ounces in a full pound? Yep, 2 x 8. Why else was it 8? So each of you together I am guessing made one whole. Aww, how sweet. :cheers:
So you were glad then how nice it was.:heartpump:

Does this add up? Twice?

You woke up wondering if you had to pay for the wine. Yes, you do. But if it's already been fermented over a long time it is practically free. :lovestruck:
A fair is where you enjoy yourself freely, but do have to pay a bit. But I wondered too could it possibly mean what's fair? The middle might mean a resolution of something between you.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Sun May 19, 2019 6:13 pm

the phantom zone ..

shouldn't be .. you were released from krypton ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Superman1 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:30 pm

Nah, The Phantom Zone is the 2D diamond-shape prison spinning in space trapping the super villains, on Krypton, in the 1978 movie.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby operatormike » Wed May 22, 2019 10:17 am

Superman,
Welcome back. I was hoping that you just took some time to contemplate life in the fortress of solitude. Only Zod and his minions should be confined to the Phantom Zone. Glad you have been released. Thank you to Evil Monkey et al., especially Al.

A common thread in each of your readings is my search for happiness and harmony. I love chocolate, so it can be waiting for more than sweetness, waiting for love.
The ending was satisfying having the harmony, comfort and warmth with the promise of love "down the line" after waiting an appropriate amount of time, not too long, not too short. Just like Goldilocks!

I think that in this dream my wife did represent my waking life wife rather than my anima (although dreams often have several layers).This:
exuserr wrote:dreamer shall provide care for those close to him and signifies a favorable change in life full of joy and happiness
is indicating what I am learning..,.that providing care for others is the key to a life of joy and happiness.

Thanks again, my friends,

Peace,
Op Mike
It isn't hard to do
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby aussie_musician » Wed May 22, 2019 5:17 pm

1978 is a few years before my time ..

though i have seen that movie .. or bits of it ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion