Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Trying to teach a kid to fly

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Trying to teach a kid to fly

Postby Gus Who » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:59 pm

So I was teaching some kid how to fly... Like he turn into a bird and fly... but the thing was that we were always by water and he'd turn into a bird and fly then hit something and fall into the water and go under... and I'd have to jump in after him and pull him out... it happen 3 or 4 times... and each time, I'd have to jump or dive under water to pull the bird out...

Just Batty! :neer:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Trying to teach a kid to fly

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:56 am

You are trying to encourage someone to travel.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:28 pm

it goes to belief system...

have to have the... "I believe I can fly"
maybe the kid needs some one to put the... I believe IN them

like feed them some Red Bull :heart: to change his mind about himself
or something like an attitude change
to help him straighten up and fly right

Gus ... you so patient
nice to see you trying to flip them the little birdie :alien:

WAT did the :infinity: Bat do to earn it's wings?

Looks like a Failure to Launch situation
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Gus Who » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:59 pm

... Well the last time he did it, we were walking along a raised bank of a river that had rock retaining wall, and he turn into a bird and made a loop in the sky and fly went to low and hit the rocks were we were walking and went into the water ... and I only encourage someone to travel to get out of harms way... though I believe this is about tweety birding out... as things are about to turn ugly ...

:whistling: ... on another note- I had a dream last night about Taylor Swift again (?... like I really don't follow her) and I take I was throwing her a Surprise Party Heere (as its my place and she in my house all the time.. not sure of our relationship ...) but a GodFather type person said he give $5,000 to the party to me... and she was there (at the house) and the doorbell rang .. She answered and was given $5,000 cash ... I could not tell her it was for her surprise party ... but she was Happy that she got $ 5,000

(Kind of have a Party coming up... if I can do at least $5,000 worth of work for an ex-sister in law?)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:06 pm

OH ... Just check my emails... There was a swift deal and 5K was what I needed to book a cheap flight ... so I am going :neer: Batty up to your State...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby jessysmith34 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:04 am

instead of teaching to fly teach them swimming

https://kalamtrainingacademy.com/
jessysmith34
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:55 am

jessysmith34 wrote:instead of teaching to fly teach them swimming

Swimming Heere is like dealing with spiritual matters, as Jesus did not swim he walked on water.

:lep: me :2cents:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:33 am

5K for air :yikes seems a bit un-FAIR

maybe this is part of the new branding for the Boeing, Boeing, Boeing :goldblob: 737
they been trying to get back up in the air

F AIR has to make a down payment on the GREEN New Deal
I don't think it will fly either

or I give you a Swift ride on my Higher Plane for only :2cents:
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Gus Who » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:27 pm

5K for miles turned into under $6 flight (one way) .... it was a swift special deal (surprise :noisemaker: ) so I booked it for next month ... now I have to see how to get back ??
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:42 pm

is the kid supposed to be a bird .. or a fish ...

being by the water .. perhaps he had the inclination to be an aquatic animal ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Batman » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:45 am

Know... I am the batty bird kid :neer: as Gus Who try to teach me how to fly Heere ... (as I walk along this bank / the water) I flap my wings :neer: and take flight ... as it maybe daytime from the perspective of :whistling: Who the owl that can fly in this :infinity: bank ... ( - water / air are two different currencies - Heere 3 as :2cents: in the Holy Ghost ) Dreams take place at night, therefore 'in the dark' (needing to learn)

Like the 2nd dream posted ... $5,000 was 5K in airline miles that I had to be ' :dancing: ' Swift' with ...

:dusto: ... It's the landing that counts! (Punch.... line!) otherwise you just fall into the Drink :cheers: and drown

This dream was meant for me to get out of a depressed state of mind (as things go south ... ) and I know I am going to crash land...

:infinity: ... even if you can see the future, you can't stop it from happening (so it's best to crash land in the water, even if you hit 'Bedrock' :toothless:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to General Dream Discussion