Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ex boyfriends mother, dog, stove... Varzandeh??????

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Ex boyfriends mother, dog, stove... Varzandeh??????

Postby Yabbadabba123 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:33 pm

This morning I dreamt I went to my ex boyfriends mothers house and he wasn’t home but she was there and she was being very friendly... she asked me to stay... but I wanted to leave before he got home... then as I was about to leave he walked in and I tried to hide but he saw me and he was surprised... he looked older... then I saw his eyes going in circles and I looked to see what he was looking at and I saw a dog on the stove trying to eat left over mashed potatoes but the flame was on and the dogs fur was burning... I blew air from my mouth to put out the flame and then carried the dog...

Any idea what this means????
Yabbadabba123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Ex boyfriends mother, dog, stove... Varzandeh??????

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:26 pm

about your ex , I don't know...
A stove means an old in law,
A dog means an ignorant friend and fire means fight and argument.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion