Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

World War 3 dream and German Austrian-anschluss dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

World War 3 dream and German Austrian-anschluss dream

Postby Space and Time » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:36 pm

Lets start with the first surrealistic dream masterpiece.

>; World War 3
In this dream, I was able to see the entire globe (Flat view), obviously this dream scenario, Russia declared war, it somehow managed to gain control of all of the existing oceans, all of europe is surrounded by large numbers of Russian ship through the sea, and eventualy russian ships reached US coasts, and had me thinking "Hm, maybe I could finaly start and naval invasion towards the United States Mainland, later randomly I looked at the Barents Sea, it is obviousy look much large to what it was in waking life, and what I've seen there is are Russian ships surrounding W.D Gaster, the Russian ships are barely strugging against W.D Gaster. And another thing that by the way happened, is I somehow took control of israel (Where I live, but my actual nationality i'm Russian), and for some reason decided to send the Israeli naval ships to fight the Russian fleet, ending up ofcourse the israeli navy was crushed completely

>; Anschluss.
So in this dream, I was lying in the bed, randomly moving in it, with having a random invisible audience yelling at me, by flaming me and saying bad things about me, and at the same time in parallel of lying in the bed hearing how the audience yelling and hates me, I was also commanding Nazi Germany like the game Hearts of Iron 4, trying to seek union with Austria through Anschluss, and I managed to do the aschluss in 1937 (Historically it happened 1938).
Anyone is a lord of their realm
Space and Time
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: World War 3 dream and German Austrian-anschluss dream

Postby Gus Who » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:05 am

:infinity: Hmm... 2020 vision Heere

... as 1937 vs 1938 goes to sooner than later and annexing the West Bank ... knowing that Russia already controls Syria and parts of Iran... and going for the whole Middle East

... and you sea / set sail (say that Israel will WAT) :excited: Nut-inn-Yahoo! ... only to Sea (see) Isreal sink... on this 'Map of the World'

:harhar: ________ (Flat line of) _________________ Bar____________ :2cents: __ ents_________ se
(That the kind of law of the land that you sea) :whistling:

:lep: me :2cents:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:10 am

invisible voices would have to be determined...
might these be your good :halo: conscience
or your bad :fuming: conscience
you are wrestling with...

are you PRO or ANTI Israel
as you see yourself as an embedded agent of some kind
hmmm... 2 dreams... SEEing double :cheers:
I spy with my SEEing eye... you are :harhar: a double agent :dreams: :dreams:

maybe there is some conflict in coming to grips with your world view
the way you see it... might not be up to date
for lack of information... you are possibly on the wrong side of this argument
still belonging to the Flat Earth Society :dummy"

so if you are an :alien: in a foreign land...
and you can't sleep any longer... I Gus... you will just have to get out of bed :goldblob:
and do something good :halo: for a change

be careful WAT you say... sending out words (the fleet)
loose :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: lips... blah-blah-blah... SINK SHIPS :yikes
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Space and Time » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:08 pm

... You dont get it, those 2 dreams are separate and not connected, the World War 3 dream I had only like week ago, and the anschluss dream happened like 1 month ago.

Also, thanks for caring to interpretating, I do apprechiate it, but please, can you post your interpretations in a more clearer, understandable way? You know, without the random emoji's and properly organised writing without random spacing...
Space and Time
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Gus Who » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:28 am

Okay so they are 3 weeks apart. Still given already know data, these are warning dreams! War is coming to your location, so what side are you on?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:39 am

the dreams are connected because they ran through the same head :dummy"
dreams are visual and sometimes abstract exaggerations of what's going on with your
current situation and or your subconscious way of dealing with it.
the emoji's are meant to help you get the full picture :blockhead:

dreams are a picture language and sometimes to interpret them we just have to play along
until we get the facts... your feed back... so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, did anything I said strike a nerve :dusto:

sorry for the style, it's how I get in your head or under your skin to SEE what's going on
didn't mean to :harhar: :alien: alienate you

but now I SEE you are more the Serious Sam type and don't want to play games :whoa:
but... you've spent you whole life playing games :yikes
and now you are just starting to realize (picture) (dreams) that it's starting to have a twisted effect on you.

Seriously Sam... seeing red is a warning... facing truth can hit you hard :tomato:
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Gus Who » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:26 am

:dj: ... actually it’s the personal scuttle talk on thy sub that a person dream ( :sleep: ZzZ ) up.... and given that he lost an entire fleet...

(Spiritually) Well... :yikes ... it’s haunting :whistling:..
... and everyone knows that uncle Sam does not like ‘ Green eggs and ham ‘ ( does not care if Russia and Israel get into this scenario )

Says, Sam i am (as it was tweeted out by the Trumpet! )
as Serious Sam :whistling: ... ‘ Man, I had a dreadful flight
I'm back in the USSR
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the USSR, yeah…

I take that such Serious Sam wanted to be part of the beetle invasion to hit the mainland coast of the US as Space IN time ... :creeping: goes
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:31 pm

Space and Time wrote:Lets start with the first surrealistic dream masterpiece.

>; World War 3
In this dream, I was able to see the entire globe (Flat view), obviously this dream scenario, Russia declared war, it somehow managed to gain control of all of the existing oceans, all of europe is surrounded by large numbers of Russian ship through the sea, and eventualy russian ships reached US coasts, and had me thinking "Hm, maybe I could finaly start and naval invasion towards the United States Mainland, later randomly I looked at the Barents Sea, it is obviousy look much large to what it was in waking life, and what I've seen there is are Russian ships surrounding W.D Gaster, the Russian ships are barely strugging against W.D Gaster. And another thing that by the way happened, is I somehow took control of israel (Where I live, but my actual nationality i'm Russian), and for some reason decided to send the Israeli naval ships to fight the Russian fleet, ending up ofcourse the israeli navy was crushed completely

>; Anschluss.
So in this dream, I was lying in the bed, randomly moving in it, with having a random invisible audience yelling at me, by flaming me and saying bad things about me, and at the same time in parallel of lying in the bed hearing how the audience yelling and hates me, I was also commanding Nazi Germany like the game Hearts of Iron 4, trying to seek union with Austria through Anschluss, and I managed to do the aschluss in 1937 (Historically it happened 1938).

There have been many prophecies about Europe and the U.S. being attacked by Russia, perhaps the first one is related to this.
Or it could be a dream about losing control, because Europe and Israel were both dominated by a stronger Russia.
Maybe, you are still upset with Russia having some dominance over your life, perhaps you are still upset with them for a particular reason. It could be the way they have treated the Jewish Community or it could be lingering anger from the way people in your past treated you.
You may have cut all ties with Russia, but when you are angry with someone, they still control you. The handcuffs are invisible. Maybe the handcuffs are Russian.

The second one might be personal .........the invisible audience might be people in your life talking about you, it might be your past, or it could be personal insecurities.
Insecurities could be not being able to do a job well enough or people that have criticized you in the past.
Then, you were commander of Nazi Germany when it annexed Austria. That might represent the idea of you taking control over the lives of others through force or persuasion because they did not like you at the beginning when the invisible audience was yelling at you.

" You can't tell me to do that, I'll show you who is boss !" Then you annexed Austria. Taking control of the country and the people. That is quite ambitious.....:)

Just a few ideas.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Space and Time » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:41 am

raymond1234 wrote:*Long post*

Actualy, I'm very Pro-Russian, I idealise both Russia and Israel equaly, I'm Pro-Russian as I said, but I'm also Pro-Israeli, though I dislike the likud party (Led by Bibi nataniahu) and it's pretty incompetent ways of dealing with the problems that israel exhibit (Mainly internal).

Also, my views towards the "West vs Russia" politics is this; The westerns are just projecting against Russia, they do it for the sake of justifying their intentions to expand towards Russia. I personaly see the westerns as the bullies of Russia. And Russia what it does is secure their national interests.

Note that I do not neccesarily hate western countries, I believe they have their own good and very interesting side.

Also you missed the W.D Gaster detail in my World War 3 dream. In case you haven't played Undertale, W.D Gaster is a mystery character in that game:
https://undertale.fandom.com/wiki/W._D._Gaster

In the dream, W.D Gaster appeared in the Barents Sea, coasted by Finland and West Russia, lots of Russian naval ships are there, trying to struggle against W.D Gaster as the Russian naval force surround him (It was viewed in Top-down map of the world zoomed to that place, W.D Gaster appeared in the map as a skull, similar to his head).

As for sending the Israeli navy against the overwhelming Russian navy, I did it in the dream because I was simply curious what the result would be.
Space and Time
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby raymond1234 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:58 am

Space and Time wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:*Long post*

Actualy, I'm very Pro-Russian, I idealise both Russia and Israel equaly, I'm Pro-Russian as I said, but I'm also Pro-Israeli, though I dislike the likud party (Led by Bibi nataniahu) and it's pretty incompetent ways of dealing with the problems that israel exhibit (Mainly internal).

Also, my views towards the "West vs Russia" politics is this; The westerns are just projecting against Russia, they do it for the sake of justifying their intentions to expand towards Russia. I personaly see the westerns as the bullies of Russia. And Russia what it does is secure their national interests.

Also you missed the W.D Gaster detail in my World War 3 dream. In case you haven't played Undertale, W.D Gaster is a mystery character in that game:
https://undertale.fandom.com/wiki/W._D._Gaster

I agree that the West is aggressive towards Russia, but I think it is the political parties and not the individual man on the street that acts this way.
I don't think the U.S. needs troops in Poland or Estonia. I wish we would withdraw our troops from Europe. Europe can defend itself against intruders.

But, China and Russia have recently established bases in Venezuela and Cuba which is inflammatory as well.

I don't know too much about Israeli politics except that Netanyahu is often on the evening news and Netanyahu and his wife were recently involved in some financial fraud in Israel.

I did not miss the W.D. Gaster detail but I don't play video games, so I am unfamiliar with it.

But there are many, many prophecies about Russia and China assaulting the U.S. with nuclear weapons without any prior warning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHY8KZcB1_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbuFuHe6a70&t=560s
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion